Author Topic: AP trenarapid - strong shit!  (Read 2731 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
AP trenarapid - strong shit!
« on: September 15, 2015, 12:21:51 AM »
This stuff is incredible. Dropped my dose down to 50mg a day from 100mg a day. Planning on going to 25mg a day, mainly because at 50mg this still feels stronger than any tren I've ever used. And I just switched brands.  Makes me think that all the stuff I was using before was underdosed.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: AP trenarapid - strong shit!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 01:09:22 AM »
by what are you gauging that it's stronger?

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 08:24:35 AM »
If it's strong then it's not DS.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »
If it strong then it's not DS.

Hahaha that I agree!!!

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 02:24:39 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 09:45:44 AM »

I got it from 2 sources same shit! it was strong.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 09:52:33 AM »
[/quote

I lost alot of weight of DS's Tren it's the same as what euro has. His AP Tren is legit. he dosn;t even deal AP anymore due to price hikes. make fun of DS but he pays for quality stuff. always has Ive know the guy for 10 years.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 10:26:17 AM »
[/quote

I lost alot of weight of DS's Tren it's the same as what euro has. His AP Tren is legit. he dosn;t even deal AP anymore due to price hikes. make fun of DS but he pays for quality stuff. always has Ive know the guy for 10 years.

::)

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 12:55:55 PM »

::)

pics don;t lie I went from 225 to 173 lbs veins wrapping around from my triceps to biceps. DS is legit they py more then most sources for their product . I get it from the same guy it's the same stuff! you remeber the pics I posted years ago that was before DS was even a company we all get it from the same guy

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2015, 01:40:03 PM »
DS doesn't give out the quality...it's just someone who sells domestic for a certain someone that has been known to scam before...and rat people out to stay out of jail.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2015, 01:52:45 PM »
DS doesn't give out the quality...it's just someone who sells domestic for a certain someone that has been known to scam before...and rat people out to stay out of jail.

It's the same AP the main guy sells! two people run it domestic and the main guy is not in the USA

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »

pics don;t lie I went from 225 to 173 lbs veins wrapping around from my triceps to biceps. DS is legit they py more then most sources for their product . I get it from the same guy it's the same stuff! you remeber the pics I posted years ago that was before DS was even a company we all get it from the same guy

Yes, pics do not lie. And all that you're taking in the amount you're taking at best makes you only look like a semi-advanced natural, then the stuff has to be incredbly weak. Ever wonder how you could take so many orals and not have any problems? Did it ever cross your mind that what you thought you were taking, isn't what you were really consuming? 

DS is also obviously scamming folks with those fake watson test cyp. As I've checked and Hikma Farmateutica, the manufacturer for Actavis in Portugal, no longer makes test cyp at all. You can check their website. It's no longer there.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 06:11:09 PM »

Yes, pics do not lie. And all that you're taking in the amount you're taking at best makes you only look like a semi-advanced natural, then the stuff has to be incredbly weak. Ever wonder how you could take so many orals and not have any problems? Did it ever cross your mind that what you thought you were taking, isn't what you were really consuming? 

DS is also obviously scamming folks with those fake watson test cyp. As I've checked and Hikma Farmateutica, the manufacturer for Actavis in Portugal, no longer makes test cyp at all. You can check their website. It's no longer there.

I tried getting lean on purpose. That shit was legit I had veins everywhere I never had before. so what it's still all over the USA . They got it in portugal months ago how does that make it not legit? I have had to AP guys and the quality was the same. I didn't even post pics when I was 225-230. I posted them lean at 172 lbs. It's legit stuff. I have a script for Test cyp and I can get watson easy. walgreens has it. Kroger has it ask for 10ml's.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2015, 06:36:32 PM »
I can get upjohn. watson can be obtained in portugal that's how DS got it end of story upjohn is made in NY so diffrent ballgame. You don't know my doses! the only AP product that sucked was the anadrol and the NPP. I use human grade Test the AP sust is just as good but thinner so I can site inject it better. a gram of gear counting orals is nothing!they stopped making the original oxycontin and it was around for a fucking year afterwards!

I'll post some recent pics. I'm going to look insane once I nail conditioning.I'll post todays when I get home.all my watson is real and my upjohn is real and I'll back up DS because ive known him for 10 years and knows how he gets it. Test it!DS gets the  same fucking shit I get from kroger pharmacy in the usa. You really have a issue with DS call him on it or PM me I know him well.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 08:04:46 PM »
Yeah very natural looking

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 09:37:41 PM »
You make it very obvious without having to brag about it every other message, that you and whomever is running DS are "friends" by how hard you continually push their product. And I don't know your dosages? Anybody that reads the steroids and info board knows your dosages. As you constantly boast about them. Heck, in this very same thread you mentioned being on a gram of orals, that is before you saw you just made my point and deleted it.   ::)

And yes. Very natural looking.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 04:13:37 AM »
You make it very obvious without having to brag about it every other message, that you and whomever is running DS are "friends" by how hard you continually push their product. And I don't know your dosages? Anybody that reads the steroids and info board knows your dosages. As you constantly boast about them. Heck, in this very same thread you mentioned being on a gram of orals, that is before you saw you just made my point and deleted it.   ::)

No I said a gram counting orals. I also said if there was a legit problem I could help you dosn;t sound like there is so don't bash the guy. if there is PM me and I'll fix it for you. if it's a legit problem DS will fix it. alot of people don;t know who DS really is he's been around for 11 years since I was like 20. he's a legend

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 04:14:48 AM »

post up your pictures.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 04:23:17 AM »

Ouch, didnt know that about actavis...

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 04:29:59 AM »
Ouch, didnt know that about actavis...

I did what's that matter? call walgreens or a kroger they still have watson/actavis and it's still available in portugal(maybe not in production) like I said if it were upjohn like I posted above diffrent story it's made in NY guys can't backdoor buy it from crooked overseas reps and pharmacists.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 04:31:02 AM »
I did what's that matter? call walgreens or a kroger they still have watson/actavis and it's still available in portugal(maybe not in production) like I said if it were upjohn like I posted above diffrent story it's made in NY guys can't backdoor buy it from crooked overseas reps and pharmacists.

Yeah true probably

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 04:33:48 AM »
Yeah true probably

100% true you guys have to understand it's made overseas despite it's distrubuted by watson/actavis they have nothing to do with production Hikma does. You would never find anybody who had Upjohn available in bulk like that. This thread was about AP's Tren and yes DS gets it from the main guy it's all the same stuff.