Author Topic: The Fake European Refugee Crisis  (Read 1609 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
The Fake European Refugee Crisis
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:49:25 AM »
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2015/09/14/the-fake-european-refugee-crisis/

I want to bring this to our attention, right now: remember why the EU was created in the first place?  The peoples of Europe were sold on the ‘dream’ of the EU, based on the ideas of shared currency, improved trade, and easier travel.

Now, due to various events, all those selling points have been obliterated.  Think about it.

Greece & Cyprus have shown that any country locked within the EU monetary prison, can have its entire banking system shuttered by Brussels and Berlin elites with the snap of a finger.

A plunging Baltic Dry Index, coupled with terminal recessions in half a dozen southern European countries, has vividly demonstrated that the ‘improved trade and currency’ carrots offered to Europeans, were actually sticks which would be used to beat their peoples, mercilessly.

Schengen though, was the final, real benefit, representing the freedom of movement between Western peoples within Christian Europe.  Now however, due to hundreds of thousands of non-vetted, non-Western peoples flooding from all directions…even Schengen has been revoked for all intents and purposes.

In other words, all the main selling points for why a “United States of Europe” was created in the first place, now stand exposed as lies, or shattered dreams.  The bureaucratic nightmare of Brussels starkly remains….without any of the promised benefits accompanying it.

Why though?  Why would the bankster elites of Europe continue to insist upon bringing in millions of people who share nothing in common religiously, ethnically, or culturally with their host populations? The answers, I believe, are varied and sinister…

The Reasons

One of the reasons that the globalist elites love mass immigration, is because they love to flood Western job markets with infinite, cheap labor.  In doing so, they can drive wages lower for everyone, and help the bottom line of all their favorite large corporations…

This helps to brighten up those anticipated, quarterly reports on Wall Street, all while the wage slaves continue through years of stagflation and central planning, all without significant, meaning raises in their earnings or standard of living.  It’s just another wondrous ingredient of the gigantic “race to the bottom” called “globalism”.

In fact, many in Europe already see through this plot, with France’s National Front leader, Marine le Pen calling a spade a spade:

“Germany is probably thinking of its moribund demographics, and it is probably trying to lower salaries again and to continue to recruit slaves via massive immigration.”

Bingo, she hit the bullseye! 

There is, however, another sinister reason that mass 2nd and 3rd world immigration is being pushed on all White, Western countries(and nowhere else):

The global elites love pushing “divide and conquer”, and what better way to render a country defenseless than to literally divide the populace against each other, by directly injecting peoples of clashing cultures and religions into it?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: The Fake European Refugee Crisis
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:58:12 AM »
ye... the jewitary union

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 11:02:41 AM »
Yes, and they schemed this together with Kai Greene as well.

They timed the Kai Greene-affair well as a distraction to distract the majority of earths population.

Instead of China, US, Russia, SouthAmerica, Australia et al reacting they are now occupied with this Kai Greene-debacle.

When the distraction is over it's already done for Europe.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »
I have a good solution for all of these migrants.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 12:45:06 PM »

I swear on all that is holy I would take great pleasure in partaking in this solution with you

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 12:51:59 PM »

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 01:43:55 PM »
It's all a false flag to cover up Area 51 and 9 11. Meanwhile, Obama is scheming to slip into an almost-unheard of third term presidency.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 02:03:54 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 09:46:24 AM »

I need money for smoking and the internet is too slow