Author Topic: Top 3 Smartest/Dumbest On GetBig.  (Read 26070 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Top 3 Smartest/Dumbest On GetBig.
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2015, 11:49:43 AM »
My jr high science teacher called me a homo Sapien , so I popped that fuker in the jaw and got expelled.
I'm no f'n homo and I sure don't have no gaywad name like Sapien.
Watch it bucko  ;)

Yeah, you missed it. Nevermind.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »
I ordered a doctorate in divinity from  www.fakedegrees.com . I wanted to impress my wives when I married 'em.
They all found out it was a scam and got bored having sex with me . I have a 3"needle dick and 1 working ball.
My current ( 8th) wife is pretty cool, even if she started off life as a man.
Amazing what those plastic surgeons can do now.

On a more serious note, I hope to pass my state GED exam next Feb 30th.
Wish me luck.
This actually made me  ;D. Definitely your best material.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2015, 11:53:55 AM »
Dr. Chimps=great guy,witty,and one smart cookie to say the very least.

Alex is just jealous of him.  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2015, 01:05:14 PM »
For a tax write off , I hold Mass in my basement.
We pay homage to the great GOD Jupiter and kneel before a picture* of our inspirational leader, Vince Basille.
* The pic is hung upside down ,  he lives down under in Australia.
john oliver influenced response ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2015, 01:17:04 PM »
wes's training knowledge and diet knowledge are very high

and he gets whores half his age to lick his asshole  while he watches the mr olympia on vhs

that sounds pretty smart to me !
Nonoooooo......on betamax !

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2015, 05:08:51 PM »
wes's training knowledge and diet knowledge are very high

and he gets whores half his age to lick his asshole  while he watches the mr olympia on vhs

that sounds pretty smart to me !

Wes taught Eugene Sandow all about training and whores.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2015, 05:12:54 PM »
True but regardless of your opinion it does have a lasting effect on how a penis looks for a lifetime.
I'm glad my wiener was circumstanced at a young age  :D

;D ;D ;D

Well written - great comedic timing and structure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2015, 05:14:55 PM »
Nonoooooo......on betamax !

Wes taught Eugene Sandow all about training and whores.

Ya` pricks ya` !!  LOL  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2015, 05:30:50 PM »
Grape Ape #1 -  the rest just pretend.

Thanks bro.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »
You know you`re my man Grape!  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2015, 07:07:45 PM »
I always find this one interesting (see bold section), that people attribute someone's intelligence based on how many spelling mistakes they make, their handwriting, correct grammar  and punctuation.
It has nothing to do with intelligence and neither does an IQ test.
You can figure out the why for yourself, I won't elaborate

Being able read and write is not necessarily an indication of innate intelligence. It is, however, an indication of education and through educational training one can both determine and realized one's intellectual capabilities. It's just like someone being born with great strength and athletic ability. It is useless unless that ability is trained and focused.

If one writes well chances are he is educated and therefore has some intellectual ability. The opposite may not be true. You can be a doctor and write horribly. Just like with IQ. If a person's IQ is 140 you can bet he is one sharp cookie. Doesn't mean he'll be rich or successful but his ability to assimilate and retain knowledge would be markedly above average. But if one doesn't do well on an IQ test, say a 90, it doesn't necessarily mean he's below average. Maybe he just doesn't do well on tests. But if one scores under 70 then chances are great he doesn't possess great cognitive ability.

To say that the ability to write -- to express yourself; and an IQ test has NOTHING to do with intelligence, is simply demonstrably false.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2015, 07:44:51 PM »
Read Howard Gardners Theory of Multiple Intelligence.

http://www.tecweb.org/styles/gardner.html

Obviously, its only one theory of intelligence.
X

russia_man

• Getbig II
  • zzz
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2015, 07:56:53 PM »
Being able read and write is not necessarily an indication of innate intelligence. It is, however, an indication of education and through educational training one can both determine and realized one's intellectual capabilities. It's just like someone being born with great strength and athletic ability. It is useless unless that ability is trained and focused.

If one writes well chances are he is educated and therefore has some intellectual ability. The opposite may not be true. You can be a doctor and write horribly. Just like with IQ. If a person's IQ is 140 you can bet he is one sharp cookie. Doesn't mean he'll be rich or successful but his ability to assimilate and retain knowledge would be markedly above average. But if one doesn't do well on an IQ test, say a 90, it doesn't necessarily mean he's below average. Maybe he just doesn't do well on tests. But if one scores under 70 then chances are great he doesn't possess great cognitive ability.

To say that the ability to write -- to express yourself; and an IQ test has NOTHING to do with intelligence, is simply demonstrably false.

nobody reads your posts  pedolious 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2015, 08:01:06 PM »
Read Howard Gardners Theory of Multiple Intelligence.

http://www.tecweb.org/styles/gardner.html

Obviously, its only one theory of intelligence.

Just printed it out for later reading.

I just generally think of intelligence as one's ability to perceive, assimilate/understand, and retain knowledge.

And in the process of doing that I think you further development and enhance your "brain power". To take a bbing example, when I first saw PI they all pretty looked the same to me. Just big, huge guys with muscles. I didn't know how on earth they could tell if one is better than the other. It's only after years reading the mags, looking at various physiques, reading about other's observations... I began to develop a more educated and critical eye. Same when I first saw a Jiu-Jitsu match. To me it just looked like two guys wrestling and rolling around without any real purpose except to control the other. After two years of training I went back and watched the same tape when I first walked into the Gracie Academy and it looked so much different. So many techniques and strategies that I completely missed.

You can have the most powerful brain in the world but it means nothing unless you put something in there and have it work it out. Einstein wasn't born knowing calculus. He had to learn it just like everybody else. He just was able to take it further.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2015, 08:04:52 PM »
Just printed it out for later reading.

I just generally think of intelligence as one's ability to perceive, assimilate/understand, and retain knowledge.

And in the process of doing that I think you further development and enhance your "brain power". To take a bbing example, when I first saw PI they all pretty looked the same to me. Just big, huge guys with muscles. I didn't know how on earth they could tell if one is better than the other. It's only after years reading the mags, looking at various physiques, reading about other's observations... I began to develop a more educated and critical eye. Same when I first saw a Jiu-Jitsu match. To me it just looked like two guys wrestling and rolling around without any real purpose except to control the other. After two years of training I went back and watched the same tape when I first walked into the Gracie Academy and it looked so much different. So many techniques and strategies that I completely missed.

You can have the most powerful brain in the world but it means nothing unless you put something in there and have it work it out. Einstein wasn't born knowing calculus. He had to learn it just like everybody else. He just was able to take it further.

why is it so important to you to appear intelligent on this board to people you dont know?
Im not trolling or starting a fight. Its a legit question.
You try way to hard

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »

You just did and even quoted it.

Your first day on this board with 3 posts, all insults, yet you know so much about this board's history. So what gimmick are you now, coward?

shut the fuck  up  you coward..you fight with joon then you suck his dick like scorp.

everybody here knows you are a phony  like all the uk guys

hey joon your sisters must be lovely with soft boobs and ass..please post some pics

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2015, 08:12:43 PM »
I vote for Big Ach.

One of the few guys here with a legit PhD.

russia_man

• Getbig II
  • zzz
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2015, 08:13:41 PM »
You just did and even quoted it.

Your first day on this board with 3 posts, all insults, yet you know so much about this board's history. So what gimmick are you now, coward?

you idiot i am long time lurker .
secondly quoting and replying doesn't mean i read your posts or have any interest reading your long posts...if its one liner like this i dnt mind but you are a like 60 year old pedophil who is seeking approval on a bodybuilding board. ::)

and yes i will insult 99% people here  and unlike you i am not seeking any approval  .

adamhatfield99

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2015, 08:18:52 PM »
secondly quoting and replying doesn't mean i read your posts or have any interest reading your long posts...if its one liner like this i dnt mind but you are a like 60 year old pedophil who is seeking approval on a bodybuilding board. ::)

and yes i will insult 99% people here  and unlike you i am not seeking any approval  .

I am also a long time lurker.

It took one month for my account to get approved.

russia_man

• Getbig II
  • zzz
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »
I am also a long time lurker.

It took one month for my account to get approved.

it took like 2 month to mine..it was approved in aug 18 but i realised it today ..sometimes it doesn't get activated at all.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2015, 08:45:27 PM »
it took like 2 month to mine..it was approved in aug 18 but i realised it today ..sometimes it doesn't get activated at all.

yeah.
it took me 2 tries and 6 months to finally be able to post.
©

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2015, 09:18:45 PM »
Any dumb list that doesn't have navy mike right at the top in bold letters is null and void, followed by our old comrade who was the 1st getbigger to take business trips to Dubai ,India...
x10000
Gotta love handicap stickers in your car when doing the leg press
w

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2015, 10:44:28 PM »

Lurker for ten years. Sure.

Yawn.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2015, 10:45:11 PM »
x10000
Gotta love handicap stickers in your car when doing the leg press

Ohhhhhh burnnnnnnnnnnnnn

russia_man

• Getbig II
  • zzz
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »
smartest

tapewarm ( he is not pseudo intellect mediocre poop  like sf1900 who is afraid of going outside his house because a roid taker might scream at him  , tapewarm understands little things of life..he has lived and experienced life you will notice intelligence that comes from experience in his posts  )

disgusted

Dumbest

coach is back ( he is prime example of self righteous dumb midgate who wants to  fight everything that's  taller than him he has inferiority complex not only because he has no proper education but because  he is midgate too  )

vince poopdrum

shitzo