Author Topic: Anyone do anavar plus inj winny cycle?  (Read 1129 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone do anavar plus inj winny cycle?
« on: September 15, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »
Just curious if anyone did that, bet you'd get some dry lbm with that
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: Anyone do anavar plus inj winny cycle?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 06:35:31 AM »
9 years ago I did 200mg Test cyp,50mg anavar daily,50mg  winny daily, this was my 3rd cycle. All I can remember was I felt strong as fuck but the pumps were so crazy I couldn't do as many reps as usual.I'm talking intense painfull pumps. I only ran that stackj for 6-9 weeks then switched it up but I looked good on it very lean back then anyway but I got about 8lbs of lean tissue. '

I got no water retention at all. The anavar was UGL so was the winstrol and the winstrol were 45mg caps overdosed to 50mg and the anavar I bought like 4 diffrent UGl caps and press tabs and most of it was nothing special except to my surprise the IP 15mg Anavar tablets were by far the most potent!

I tried all 4 within the first week and found the IP Anavar tabs were far superior to the other UGL"S. I thought they would be the worst but turned put to be some of the best anavar I have ever had till this day. if a guy only needs 45mg of anavar to get gains like that it's strong var.  I like that stack alot actually!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
9 years ago I did 200mg Test cyp,50mg anavar daily,50mg  winny daily, this was my 3rd cycle. All I can remember was I felt strong as fuck but the pumps were so crazy I couldn't do as many reps as usual.I'm talking intense painfull pumps. I only ran that stackj for 6-9 weeks then switched it up but I looked good on it very lean back then anyway but I got about 8lbs of lean tissue. '

I got no water retention at all. The anavar was UGL so was the winstrol and the winstrol were 45mg caps overdosed to 50mg and the anavar I bought like 4 diffrent UGl caps and press tabs and most of it was nothing special except to my surprise the IP 15mg Anavar tablets were by far the most potent!

I tried all 4 within the first week and found the IP Anavar tabs were far superior to the other UGL"S. I thought they would be the worst but turned put to be some of the best anavar I have ever had till this day. if a guy only needs 45mg of anavar to get gains like that it's strong var.  I like that stack alot actually!

Wtf...How in the world would you know that ur ugl winny was 5mg over dosed....lol

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 04:10:16 PM »
Still no response?

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 01:45:38 AM »
I have done it and was nice but expensive can do same with 50 mg tren ... And save the money

I got 2 kg in 8 weeks eating 300 cal above maintanance, i run 50 mg winie ed and 50 mg var ed both waterbased injects , recomp was nice but i do the same bow with 50 mg tren and save the money

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 01:48:15 AM »
I don't even know why urealistically bother with a question like this. Everyone responds different to the hormones...everyone's products are doses differently or bunk if they're not pharmacy-grade and dosing was not even mentioned