Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2017, 01:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you console a loser of a bodybuilding contest?  (Read 2914 times)
i love to wrestle
Getbig I

« on: September 16, 2015, 12:16:43 AM »

After months and months of preparation and having not placed must break a guys heart. I always feel horrible when I see the losers leave the stage not to flex anymore for the particular show.
Report to moderator   Logged
Davidtheman100
Getbig IV

Kill it

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 04:01:32 AM »

After months and months of preparation and having not placed must break a guys heart. I always feel horrible when I see the losers leave the stage not to flex anymore for the particular show.

I can't tell if you're joking or not but i would always usually have another show coming up soon when i was competing so i accepted that i wasn't gonna win every show i was competing in so it didn't matter to me...I was just happy to be on stage with some of the people that i was....The food helps Wink lots of times on stage i would just be thinking of food...This is what prep does to you sometimes...It's not really till the week after or so when you're in a more "healthy-state" that you can really reflect accurately on the loss/win i found...
io856
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 10:30:28 PM »

Just like anyone else having a bad time..
falco
Getbig V

Iron is your best friend.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 03:18:56 AM »

You can always give him head gimmick!
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

Be the very best, like no one ever was.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 09:36:36 AM »

Just a bump in the road, a family member would get disheartened but would get a cheeseburger in him and he'd be talking about how he was gonna come back next year even better.

Went on to take national overall and has placed in the top mix at the international level multiple years in multiple classes.

Still trains and competes, money is no object, when you love it you love it.
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

Be the very best, like no one ever was.

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 09:38:07 AM »

Just a bump in the road, a family member would get disheartened but would get a cheeseburger in him and he'd be talking about how he was gonna come back next year even better.

Went on to take national overall and has placed in the top mix at the international level multiple years in multiple classes.

Still trains and competes, money is no object, when you love it you love it.

And by that i mean, winner's are the ones that don't need consolidation.
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 01:28:02 AM »

Are you genovas friend?

Mr. AZ 2003
Kim Jong Bob
Getbig V

KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM »

I can't tell if you're joking or not but i would always usually have another show coming up soon when i was competing so i accepted that i wasn't gonna win every show i was competing in so it didn't matter to me...I was just happy to be on stage with some of the people that i was....The food helps Wink lots of times on stage i would just be thinking of food...This is what prep does to you sometimes...It's not really till the week after or so when you're in a more "healthy-state" that you can really reflect accurately on the loss/win i found...
like a friend pf mine, he  had really suffered on his diet and didnt come to the finals i asked him how he felt but he said he didnr give a shit cause the only thing on his mind was  all the crap food tvat was waiting for him on mcdonalds lål
Derrick Rigg
Getbig II

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 02:42:46 PM »

Tell them the truth about their condition in the contest. Don't be ugly about it.

The guy will either have a fire lite under him to improve. Or they will get depressed and not put in the work to get where they need to be.

That happened to me at 232. Pro bodybuilder hold me I was too small. Started powerlifting and then went back to bodybuilding. Now, I stay in 265-295 contest/offseason.

Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 02:32:55 AM »

Tell them the truth about their condition in the contest. Don't be ugly about it.

The guy will either have a fire lite under him to improve. Or they will get depressed and not put in the work to get where they need to be.

That happened to me at 232. Pro bodybuilder hold me I was too small. Started powerlifting and then went back to bodybuilding. Now, I stay in 265-295 contest/offseason.

can you please stay in the G&O with your gimmick shot, this isnt the place for your nonsense...
mr 8inch not biceps/....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!