Author Topic: Lee Thompson - leaves NPC to start a new organization  (Read 46951 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Thompson's ex-wife on talking about abuse! Wow!
« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
Because these women usually have very low self esteem and self worth. An abuser taps Into this and further weakens them by constantly telling them they are worthless, won't be anything without them, nobody else will want them, etc

These men use these women as trophies and it's easy to lure them in with trips, gifts, and attention because the women don't feel good about themselves. It's not like this woman had her own thing going on. He probably saw another woman who got caught up in this fitness world thinking that doing these shows was going to validate her or being her some sort of recognition

It's sad and there are tons of stories like this. Lee isn't the only one

I know this, it was more or less a rhetorical question. I have personally witnessed a similar situation.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #326 on: October 23, 2015, 07:54:26 AM »
I listened to the whole thing and his woman's story is not unique. The industry is full of these women with low self esteem who allow themselves to be controlled and manipulated by drug addicted narcissists. I believe every word she's saying because I've seen it over and over again I am glad she spoke out because maybe she can help another girl see its not worth it

So many delusional chicks who think that this is the way to fame and fortune or have nothing else to offer and Insecure manipulators have their pick of victims

But.... These women, themselves, are also drug-addicted narcissists

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2015, 10:28:27 AM »
Lee will never ever go to IronDebate and let Dave ask him questions. He will make a Facebook-Video on this for sure. Mark my words  8)

Dave has said that he would have Lee Thompson on but that's not the same thing as inviting him on. I don't think Thompson would have a problem going on but the powers that be will shit on Palumbo again for this, even if he makes it a pep rally for the NPC.

io856

« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:56 AM »
Its pretty ridiculous and transparent seeing participants in the npc/ifbb use this saga to "cement" themselves in the organisations in hopes of favourable judging.  ::)

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
Its pretty ridiculous and transparent seeing participants in the npc/ifbb use this saga to "cement" themselves in the organisations in hopes of favourable judging.  ::)

Those folks are going to need to get their stomachs pumped to get rid of all that cum.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2015, 07:14:09 PM »

Looks like ol' Stacy's face is frozen from the obvious botox. The anavar therapy didn't do her any justice either. None of this matters anyway it's bodybuilding. Every guy is like this. Each and every one of them I'm sure Collette can tell us some good stories about Dave too.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »
He's moved on to I think wife number 5.

He has his pimp necklace on.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Thompson IFBB judge makes his own organization, mentions Kai Green.
« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2015, 07:51:32 AM »

So Lee dropped NPC Global and changed it is NSL (Nspire Sports League).    Supposedly, he flew into Venice Beach today to make an announcement after promoting an NPC contest (yes, an NPC contest in which he was the promoter) last night.  How awkward was that for the staff who are in the NPC having to deal with this situation.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Lee Thompson - leaves NPC to start a new organization
« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2015, 08:06:01 AM »
'Industry' of peace..

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2015, 08:42:17 AM »
Looks like ol' Stacy's face is frozen from the obvious botox. The anavar therapy didn't do her any justice either. None of this matters anyway it's bodybuilding. Every guy is like this. Each and every one of them I'm sure Collette can tell us some good stories about Dave too.

Somehow I get the  sense the worse things he did was wear her dresses and high heels behind close doors a la Ed Wood

He comes across as most likely a submissive in his romantic life
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #335 on: November 08, 2015, 03:38:49 PM »
Somehow I get the  sense the worse things he did was wear her dresses and high heels behind close doors a la Ed Wood

He comes across as most likely a submissive in his romantic life

He supposedly beat up his ex-wife. So he might not be a submissive as you think.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »
What happened with the big launch?

If nobody of note is joining lees thing then why was the NPC/IFBB acting like a bunch of scared jackrabbits

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #337 on: November 08, 2015, 03:54:36 PM »
He supposedly beat up his ex-wife. So he might not be a submissive as you think.

Talking about Palumbo here, not Lee, see below

"

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #339 on: November 28, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »

He already left on his own terms. He decided to leave. He fucking quit.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: November 28, 2015, 02:14:34 PM »
He already left on his own terms. He decided to leave. He fucking quit.

I think they want to make sure that he never comes back

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: November 28, 2015, 04:43:27 PM »

He quit in September and they did this almost two months later. Then they sent him an e-mail informing him he was being let go. This is all after he publicly resigned and already started his own league.

Looks pretty silly IMO.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #342 on: November 28, 2015, 04:51:28 PM »
If he has any shows on the East Coast Masters Class,I`ll enter them.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: November 28, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
He quit in September and they did this almost two months later. Then they sent him an e-mail informing him he was being let go. This is all after he publicly resigned and already started his own league.

Looks pretty silly IMO.

Can you Answer why the IFBB is running around scared? I doubt they have much to worry about because nobody big defected so it will take him time to build his thing up.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #344 on: November 28, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »
If he has any shows on the East Coast Masters Class,I`ll enter them.

OK, but why would you favor them over NPC sanctioned events?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
OK, but why would you favor them over NPC sanctioned events?
I think I got more than a fair shake in the NPC,but I have run into a top IFBB official who I won`t name who I beleive had some influence on my placing several times at the NPC Masters Nationals.

She hates me over an incident that happened way back in 2001 and has done a similar thing back in the day to Paul Dillet on the pro level.

Then I got screwed a few times b=y gym owners who put on shows placing their out of shape glazed donut looking gym members/copmpetitors over me.

I`m a gracious loser,but I have fared much better since competing in NABBA USA,though a lot of great NPC promoters have given me a fair shake no matter how I fared.

Just a few bad apples kind of like an NPC mafia if you will.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2015, 05:19:58 PM »
I think I got more than a fair shake in the NPC,but I have run into a top IFBB official who I won`t name who I beleive had some influence on my placing several times at the NPC Masters Nationals.

She hates me over an incident that happened way back in 2001 and has done a similar thing back in the day to Paul Dillet on the pro level.

Then I got screwed a few times b=y gym owners who put on shows placing their out of shape glazed donut looking gym members/copmpetitors over me.

I`m a gracious loser,but I have fared much better since competing in NABBA USA,though a lot of great NPC promoters have given me a fair shake no matter how I fared.

Just a few bad apples kind of like an NPC mafia if you will.

Never knew that the NABBA is also active in the U.S. (why don't we hear anything about their shows?)

Yeah, I was already expecting the politics argument, which makes sense, since I've seen & heard so many things through the years... I believe that too many egos and conflicts of interests are the main reasons for most of these corruptions. Based on Lee's reputation, I highly doubt it that Nspire will be free from this, but time will tell...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »
Never knew that the NABBA is also active in the U.S. (why don't we hear anything about their shows?)

Yeah, I was already expecting the politics argument, which makes sense, since I've seen & heard so many things through the years... I believe that too many egos and conflicts of interests are the main reasons for most of these corruptions. Based on Lee's reputation, I highly doubt it that Nspire will be free from this, but time will tell...
NABBAUSA is having a tough time getting competitors because of the NPC.........though they do OK.

The reason you don`t hear or read much about them is because they have no magazine to promote themselves, or to provide profiles on guys/gals or contest info/results.

They do have a website though and favor a more proportioned body over just pure mass.

They`re starting to grow stronger also,thank God as it is a good group.

You can use gear or not,no testing and no questions asked.

I personally choose to use!   :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #348 on: November 29, 2015, 02:03:05 AM »
NABBAUSA is having a tough time getting competitors because of the NPC.........though they do OK.

The reason you don`t hear or read much about them is because they have no magazine to promote themselves, or to provide profiles on guys/gals or contest info/results.

They do have a website though and favor a more proportioned body over just pure mass.

They`re starting to grow stronger also,thank God as it is a good group.

You can use gear or not,no testing and no questions asked.

I personally choose to use!   :D
im disapointed in you wes.. tought you where a natty not a cheater

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #349 on: November 29, 2015, 02:23:32 AM »
im disapointed in you wes.. tought you where a natty not a cheater

Cheating? Hear, hear :D