Author Topic: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina  (Read 6501 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:49 AM »
Didnt watch. How much god and jesus and "values" talk was mentioned by these amazing "conservatives"?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 04:26:18 AM »
Every single candidate during that debate is light years ahead of Hillary, Biden and Sanders. Yes, Trump is a buffoon.

Maybe, but Santorum should just open a fucken church; no business in politics. He's a dope.

Europe

• Getbig IV

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 04:37:46 AM »
It seems as though women are held to a much lower standard. Fiorina oversaw the beginning of the decline of HP and the company has yet to turn around. Is anyone buying an HP product anytime, soon? She won't do anything as President. Perhaps, that's a good thing.

Marissa Meyer is another. She's been a disaster at Yahoo, but gets a pass because she's somewhat photogenic.
I just got a HP laptop. :D. As of right now Hillary will destroy the field!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 05:04:42 AM »
I just got a HP laptop. :D. As of right now Hillary will destroy the field!

Seems like you're in an exclusive group, this year.

That said, I agree with you about Hillary.

Things will have to get pretty effed up before another Republican wins the White House.

That's what happened in NYC under David Dinkins. You couldn't walk down the street without being met by an aggressive panhandler. Those conditions opened the door for Giuliani.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 05:12:57 AM »
The president is selected not elected.  Voting is a sham.  There are no choices.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 05:28:36 AM »
Hypocrisy? Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina has been a hawk on Iran – criticizing Obama for his willingness to relax economic sanctions; claiming the sanctions are “unraveling fast” which she terms a “dangerous development,” warning that Europe is rushing to open the Iranian economy, and accusing Iran of cheating on the sanctions.

Yet when she was CEO of Hewlett-Packard (according to today's Bloomberg News), the company circumvented strict export sanctions on Iran (imposed by Bill Clinton in 1995) by selling hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of products to Iran through a European subsidiary and a Middle Eastern distributor – allowing HP to obtain 41 percent of the Iranian market for printers by 2007.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 05:49:26 AM »
Hypocrisy? Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina has been a hawk on Iran – criticizing Obama for his willingness to relax economic sanctions; claiming the sanctions are “unraveling fast” which she terms a “dangerous development,” warning that Europe is rushing to open the Iranian economy, and accusing Iran of cheating on the sanctions.

Yet when she was CEO of Hewlett-Packard (according to today's Bloomberg News), the company circumvented strict export sanctions on Iran (imposed by Bill Clinton in 1995) by selling hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of products to Iran through a European subsidiary and a Middle Eastern distributor – allowing HP to obtain 41 percent of the Iranian market for printers by 2007.

You can't be blind that Iran will buy arms with sanctions lifted.

Bloomberg News? Do you know who Bloomberg is?  Think he has a liberal agenda in politics? Just a manipulations of what actually happened.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 05:59:04 AM »
As of right now Hillary will destroy the field!

What fucking planet are you living on? Her numbers keep falling because of the email scandal. She'll never win. And in a debate, she'll get destroyed.

How dumb will she look if she tries to counter the scandal with a comment like she used before when responding to questions about wiping the server. "With what? A cloth"?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2015, 06:08:59 AM »
Let the military go to war.  They don't really do much else except collect disability for nothing anyways these days.  

Like Navy Mike... ;D
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2015, 06:22:39 AM »
I'm sure Carly has the downsized AT&T and HP worker vote locked up.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
Jeb Bush gets testy at CNN debate about brother’s record: ‘There’s one thing I know for sure, he kept us safe’

Um, yeah, about that...

I feel safer already.  Don't you?  Bush is toast!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2015, 06:34:43 AM »
You can't be blind that Iran will buy arms with sanctions lifted.

Bloomberg News? Do you know who Bloomberg is?  Think he has a liberal agenda in politics? Just a manipulations of what actually happened.

um, on the politics board, just attacking the source doesn't really work.

she did this while with HP.  this is a fact.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2015, 06:40:38 AM »
About Fiorina: she is actually a good campaigner (this time) and her campaign operation is running well—her Senate bid in California was poorly executed.  But running for office is not the same as being a competent executive.  No matter how anyone tries to spin it, her record at HP was a disaster and since that is her primary qualification for running, her campaign is an illogical one.  She is running on pure ego. Of course, she is not the only one.  ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »
About Fiorina: she is actually a good campaigner (this time) and her campaign operation is running well—her Senate bid in California was poorly executed.  But running for office is not the same as being a competent executive.  No matter how anyone tries to spin it, her record at HP was a disaster and since that is her primary qualification for running, her campaign is an illogical one.  She is running on pure ego. Of course, she is not the only one.  ::)

Yes, it's still feeling the pain from her decisions... 30,000 layoffs just yesterday... Some of which is directly attributable to when she was there.

Most constituents know absolutely nothing of what she did or didn't do at HP or how it went to hell, they just know she was a female CEO and she talks tough now.

That's all they care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2015, 12:04:10 PM »
Repubs like one thing - ANGER.

When trump was angry, they loved him.
They loved angry trump.
they hated romney cause he was so un-emotional.

Fiorinia is nasty, venemous, angry, and they like that.  Repubs and dems alike are destroying her today for playing fast n loose with the facts - look it up, she got 3 or 4 big lies in last night, including the abortion details, that never happened as the gruesome story she told, she was called out for it this am and wouldn't even listen.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2015, 12:29:08 PM »
Every single candidate during that debate is light years ahead of Hillary, Biden and Sanders. Yes, Trump is a buffoon.

What's your beef with Sanders, OT1?  Anything specific as far as what he claims he'd do?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2015, 03:45:24 PM »
Fiorina makes some good points but she comes off as an angry girl.

I'm not loving the Republican field but any one of these Dickweeds would be infinitely better than President Obozo or the other Democunts.
Uh, Bernie Sanders destroys all of them and actually gets shit done and KNOWS the issues and what is what.

Best politician the US has had for decades.  Nobody else has given a shit for America as much as he has for so long.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2015, 03:54:41 PM »
Uh, Bernie Sanders destroys all of them and actually gets shit done and KNOWS the issues and what is what.

Best politician the US has had for decades.  Nobody else has given a shit for America as much as he has for so long.

I hope they don't rig the debates to mute his ideas.  I want him to have a real chance to say what he needs to say.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2015, 04:05:16 PM »
I hope they don't rig the debates to mute his ideas.  I want him to have a real chance to say what he needs to say.
He will be able to.

The good thing about him is, that he cuts to the core and is very forceful.  Its amusing to watch Republicans faces nod and agree with him when he starts speaking and forcing them to look at the facts, which is the only thing he cares about.

He has the ability to actually convince shit brains in the way that they need to be shown, which is through evidence and fact.  He is ahead of Hillary at this point because of Independent support and Republican defectors actually.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2015, 04:14:24 PM »
What's your beef with Sanders, OT1?  Anything specific as far as what he claims he'd do?

Are you saying you're ok with what he proposes? All of it, some? Specifically.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2015, 04:15:29 PM »
He will be able to.

The good thing about him is, that he cuts to the core and is very forceful.  Its amusing to watch Republicans faces nod and agree with him when he starts speaking and forcing them to look at the facts, which is the only thing he cares about.

He has the ability to actually convince shit brains in the way that they need to be shown, which is through evidence and fact.  He is ahead of Hillary at this point because of Independent support and Republican defectors actually.

I know, and that's what scares me.  He goes against the conventional "wisdom" (which is a lack of that), and I honestly believe he's the sole reason Hilary and Wasserman-Schultz are plotting to minimize debate exposure for all Democrats.  I really do.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2015, 04:18:56 PM »
Are you saying you're ok with what he proposes? All of it, some? Specifically.

I don't yet know.  The fact that he goes right for the trade agreements is appealing to me, though.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
I've never seen him debate, either.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2015, 04:32:27 PM »

Right, figured you'd be on board with the racial pandering. With all the white guilt you been harboring, harping on about racist cops and whatnot. "Unarmed victims," defending Trayvon and 'Hands up' Brown ad nauseam.

Always with your 'unfair treatment' this and that, the endless stats ...

Yeah, this is totally you. Bernie's your boy, all right:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/