Author Topic: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina  (Read 6517 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2015, 04:40:41 PM »
Right, figured you'd be on board with the racial pandering. With all the white guilt you been harboring, harping on about racist cops and whatnot. "Unarmed victims," defending Trayvon and 'Hands up' Brown ad nauseam.

Always with your 'unfair treatment' this and that, the endless stats ...

Yeah, this is you. And Bernie's your boy, all right:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/

Me, I could do without that part.  It isn't an accurate look at the problem and is nothing more than chasing tails.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Republicans have a bunch of losers and shitty candidates except Carly Fiorina
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »
Me, I could do without that part.  It isn't an accurate look at the problem and is nothing more than chasing tails.

Pandering leftist bullshit is all.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2015, 05:06:34 PM »
Pandering leftist bullshit is all.

It's framing things in a way that can't be fixed.  It is so irritating when people fall into that trap.  It's like they can't think.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2015, 05:09:24 PM »
OJ didn't have any trouble getting his "justice" from the system.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
Right, figured you'd be on board with the racial pandering. With all the white guilt you been harboring, harping on about racist cops and whatnot. "Unarmed victims," defending Trayvon and 'Hands up' Brown ad nauseam.

Always with your 'unfair treatment' this and that, the endless stats ...

Yeah, this is totally you. Bernie's your boy, all right:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/
Republicans say the same things and worse.  They want to get rid of Planned Parenthood and Abortion for instance, two tools that truly solve the Hebrew problem.  Bernie is a strong supporter of both so by that alone, trumps any bullshit proposal for dealing with Hebrews that Republicans have (they don't have any).  Instead, Republicans want to restrict, make illegal and/or limit the only tools that are proven to limit the spread of the Hebrew and its culture.

Hope this helps.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2015, 09:19:15 PM »
Republicans say the same things and worse.  They want to get rid of Planned Parenthood and Abortion for instance, two tools that truly solve the Hebrew problem.  Bernie is a strong supporter of both so by that alone, trumps any bullshit proposal for dealing with Hebrews that Republicans have (they don't have any).  Instead, Republicans want to restrict, make illegal and/or limit the only tools that are proven to limit the spread of the Hebrew and its culture.

Hope this helps.

Ok, I can appreciate this rationale. Well played.

And, yes, it did help. Helped indeed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »

Hope this helps.

They don't want "to get rid of Planned Parenthood."  They want to end federal funding of Planned Parenthood. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2015, 03:37:11 PM »
They don't want "to get rid of Planned Parenthood."  They want to end federal funding of Planned Parenthood. 
Federally funding stopping the population growth of loser children and loser progeny should be increased.  I can't think of a single better way to spend money than this.  The real root of the problem is population growth of shitty people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2015, 04:41:45 PM »
Federally funding stopping the population growth of loser children and loser progeny should be increased.  I can't think of a single better way to spend money than this.  The real root of the problem is population growth of shitty people.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I was specifically addressing your contention that they want "to get rid of Planned Parenthood."  That's not accurate. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2015, 06:07:44 PM »
You're entitled to your opinion, but I was specifically addressing your contention that they want "to get rid of Planned Parenthood."  That's not accurate. 
You are entitled to be a dumbass, but please try to do so quietly.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2015, 06:18:07 PM »
You are entitled to be a dumbass, but please try to do so quietly.

Yeah.  Good point.  You are a perfect example of what happens when you do so loudly. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »

Do you honestly believe that they do not want to eliminate planned parenthood completely?

Do you seriously think that they just want to stop federal funding of it?

If you do, you're either lying to us, yourself, or most likely, both.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2015, 11:58:20 PM »
playign word games.  they want it gone, destroyed, history.

this whole word game of "we don't want it gone, we just wish to take away the $ it needs to exist" is some wimpy, non-committal shit designed as to not piss off women.

I don't care about the issue, I think it's BS that the thing isn't split into abortion and non-abortion, just maddening.  BUT if I wanted to close down the whole dang operation, I'd just say it, i woudln't limp around with "technically, I just want to empty their bank account, not actually close their busienss" stuff.

Just say you want to close the MFer, dos equis.  it's cool man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2015, 12:27:50 PM »
Do you honestly believe that they do not want to eliminate planned parenthood completely?

Do you seriously think that they just want to stop federal funding of it?

If you do, you're either lying to us, yourself, or most likely, both.

I have seen no evidence of the GOP trying to "eliminate" Planned Parenthood.  How would that work exactly?  A bill requiring a private business to shut down? 

I'd say look at the governors who have ended state funding of Planned Parenthood, like Fat Man in NJ.  What steps has he taken to "eliminate planned parenthood completely"? 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
I have seen no evidence of the GOP trying to "eliminate" Planned Parenthood.  How would that work exactly?  A bill requiring a private business to shut down? 

I'd say look at the governors who have ended state funding of Planned Parenthood, like Fat Man in NJ.  What steps has he taken to "eliminate planned parenthood completely"? 

That's ridiculous.

They want to eliminate abortion and they believe that Planned Parenthood is the number one thing responsible.

On no level do  they want it to exist at all, but you can convince yourself of a lot of dumb things, so I'm not surprised.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2015, 01:33:23 PM »
That's ridiculous.

They want to eliminate abortion and they believe that Planned Parenthood is the number one thing responsible.

On no level do  they want it to exist at all, but you can convince yourself of a lot of dumb things, so I'm not surprised.

What specific steps have Republicans in Congress taken to completely shut down Planned Parenthood, as opposed to trying eliminate the use of my tax dollars to support them?

Why haven't the governors who eliminated state funding taken any steps to eliminate this private business entirely?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »
What specific steps have Republicans in Congress taken to completely shut down Planned Parenthood, as opposed to trying eliminate the use of my tax dollars to support them?

Why haven't the governors who eliminated state funding taken any steps to eliminate this private business entirely?

Because they all dream of being President and if they already know they have to contend with it on a national level just defunding, if they completely removed it they would be crushing their dreams and aspirations.

Self interests is what they are worried about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2015, 01:41:20 PM »
Because they all dream of being President and if they already know they have to contend with it on a national level just defunding, if they completely removed it they would be crushing their dreams and aspirations.

Self interests is what they are worried about.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

How exactly would they "remove" a private business?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2015, 01:58:41 PM »
Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

How exactly would they "remove" a private business?

How is what I'm saying conspiracy?

You must define conspiracy different than most people.

They would like to remove them... They can't. They would find some way to pass a law that effectively shuts the doors if they thought they could get away with it.

You would love to close their doors yourself wouldn't you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »
How is what I'm saying conspiracy?

You must define conspiracy different than most people.

They would like to remove them... They can't. They would find some way to pass a law that effectively shuts the doors if they thought they could get away with it.

You would love to close their doors yourself wouldn't you?

Everything thing you're saying is a conspiracy.  No facts.  Pure conjecture.  You have not given me one fact showing attempts by the federal or state government to shut down a private business. 

I would love to see them not get a single dollar of my hard earned tax dollars.  And a lot of what they have done for years is just criminal.  But this isn't about me.  It's about the non-existent attempt by Republicans to shut down Planned Parenthood. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2015, 02:13:35 PM »
Everything thing you're saying is a conspiracy.  No facts.  Pure conjecture.  You have not given me one fact showing attempts by the federal or state government to shut down a private business. 

I would love to see them not get a single dollar of my hard earned tax dollars.  And a lot of what they have done for years is just criminal.  But this isn't about me.  It's about the non-existent attempt by Republicans to shut down Planned Parenthood. 

Nothing I'm saying is a conspiracy.

It's conjecture knowing the people involved. That's not conspiracy, that's simple logic.

Similarly to your people who get sued for not making cakes, they went out of business... stop funding and boom, that's what happens.

It's simple cause and effect.

You would rather pay tax dollars to support a child for 18 years by the state, then to pay a one time abortion. Not very fiscally responsible of you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »
HAHAHAHA... defunding PP isn't an indication that they want it gone and to not exist?   Just like defunding Obamacare (if they could) isn't an indication that they want it gone and to not exist?

::)

Republican logic. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »
Back to Carly.... she certainly proved she can lie like the rest of the GOP boys.

Faux outrage and blatant lying.... the base will eat that combination up.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/carly-fiorina-opponents-must-prove-to-me-they-watched-my-non-existent-fetus-videos/

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina insisted on Sunday that anyone who wanted to debate her about Planned Parenthood funding would have to “prove” that they watched videos of a fetus that fact checkers say don’t exist.

During last week’s Republican presidential debate, Fiorina had claimed that she saw undercover videos from a Planned Parenthood that showed “a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”

However, fact checkers like FactCheck.org and The Washington Post have said that there was no such scene included in the videos that were recently released by an anti-abortion group.

“Do you acknowledge what every fact checker has found?” Fox News host Chris Wallace asked the candidate on Sunday. “As horrific as the scene is, it was only described on the video by someone who claimed to have seen it. There is no actual footage of the incident you just mentioned.”

“No, I don’t accept that at all,” Fiorina shot back. “I’ve seen the footage. And I find it amazing, actually, that all these supposed fact checkers in the mainstream media claim this doesn’t exist, they’re trying to attack the authenticity of the videotape, I haven’t found anyone in the mainstream media who has ever watched these things.”

“I mean, they will claim that somebody watched it for them,” she continued. “I will continue to dare anyone who wants to continue to defund Planned Parenthood, watch the videotapes.”

“And anyone who wants to challenge me first is going to have to prove to me that they watched it.”

Watch the video below from Fox News’ Fox News Sunday, broadcast Sept. 20, 2015.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2015, 02:33:08 PM »
Nothing I'm saying is a conspiracy.

It's conjecture knowing the people involved. That's not conspiracy, that's simple logic.

Similarly to your people who get sued for not making cakes, they went out of business... stop funding and boom, that's what happens.

It's simple cause and effect.

You would rather pay tax dollars to support a child for 18 years by the state, then to pay a one time abortion. Not very fiscally responsible of you.

Logic is me looking at what is actually happening:  bills in Congress to eliminate federal welfare, actually ending of tax subsidies at the state level, and nothing showing attempts to completely shut them down.  

Conspiracy theory is you claiming Republicans want to eliminate a business, while being unable to point to any concrete attempts by them to do so.  

The wedding cake example is a very poor example.  Apples and oranges.  

You might have a point if PP's livelihood was dependent on federal tax dollars.  

I don't approve of facilitating the killing of unborn children because they might end up on welfare.  Very troubling Margaret Sanger-approved social engineering.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2015, 02:45:11 PM »
Logic is me looking at what is actually happening:  bills in Congress to eliminate federal welfare, actually ending of tax subsidies at the state level, and nothing showing attempts to completely shut them down.  

Conspiracy theory is you claiming Republicans want to eliminate a business, while being unable to point to any concrete attempts by them to do so.  

The wedding cake example is a very poor example.  Apples and oranges.  

You might have a point if PP's livelihood was dependent on federal tax dollars.  

I don't approve of facilitating the killing of unborn children because they might end up on welfare.  Very troubling Margaret Sanger-approved social engineering.

It's called fiscal responsibility.