Author Topic: Dbol question  (Read 9131 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Dbol question
« on: March 04, 2006, 03:51:30 AM »
I recently got some Dbol from a guy at my gym. He put them in a plastic bag and there are no markings on the pills. I assume he has the original bottle at home. They are small pink octagons.

Is there any way to tell if they are fake? If I decide to use them, how long will I have to use them before I know if they are fake? I don't have access to any test, would it be okay to run the Dbol by itself?

Also, with the big bust in Mexico, is there any company in Mexico producing real products?

thanks

!@#$%

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: Dbol question
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 04:20:10 AM »
It looks like you have BD pinks 5mg/tab. Post a pic of them to see.
If they are OK you will feel it if few days to one week.

If you do not have access to the test than you should not even think about runing D-bol alone.
I will not tell you why this is a bad idea,...because here on the board we discuss about that 1000x or more and you just need to do a little research.

Good luck and do not hurry with cycles if you are not sure what are you doing.  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 01:09:35 PM »
I recently got some Dbol from a guy at my gym. He put them in a plastic bag and there are no markings on the pills. I assume he has the original bottle at home. They are small pink octagons.
Is there any way to tell if they are fake? If I decide to use them, how long will I have to use them before I know if they are fake? I don't have access to any test, would it be okay to run the Dbol by itself?
Also, with the big bust in Mexico, is there any company in Mexico producing real products?
thanks
!@#$%

Why did you buy them if you were unsure?

That is the real question.

It could be anything, there is no way to know for sure.

Post a pic.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 03:50:05 PM »
div is right...post a pic

either bd's or old ttokyos from back in the day

youve already bought them...so ask the guy what brand! any half ass source should know....

do they melt in your mouth? do they have a tiny hint of sweet to them? do they crush under your thumb if you push on them? what do the edges look like? (i know the shape...but look at the EDGE of the sides)

Squall

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Taste, so clarify...If they taste a tiny bit sweet then they are real or fake?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 10:09:33 PM »
Taste, so clarify...If they taste a tiny bit sweet then they are real or fake?

sweet= real

bitter....may be fake

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:55 AM »

I work out at the same time as the guy everyday. He swears that he uses them and they are real. So I'm pretty sure they are now. It would be stupid of him to lie to me.

But he didn't give me enough for a full cycle, so I'm either going to give them back to him or hold them until I can  get some more.

Thanks for the help, everyone. Sorry I didn't think before I posted here.

!@#$%

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 07:20:39 AM »
even if he did give u enough for a full cycle, u would be stupid to run that by itself (not intentionally flamming) u need test as the base of allur cycles, never rely on an oral as ur only drug as people tend to run orals longer than 4-6 wks. do urself a favor and get some test and add those puppies in as an addition at 30mg ed for the first 4 wks of a 500mg/wk test cycle

muscle
muscle

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 03:15:07 AM »
even if he did give u enough for a full cycle, u would be stupid to run that by itself (not intentionally flamming) u need test as the base of allur cycles, never rely on an oral as ur only drug as people tend to run orals longer than 4-6 wks. do urself a favor and get some test and add those puppies in as an addition at 30mg ed for the first 4 wks of a 500mg/wk test cycle
muscle

I'm going to wait, but I'm not sure why I need test. I know it's good, but I'm not sure if I can get any. Plus, people have been juicing without test for years, with good results.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 06:13:14 AM »
Bro you really need much more work and resarch to do before start with cycle.
At first you asking that you are not sure why you need test and then you said that you know it is good.
You messed up everything bro.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 06:14:41 AM »
BTW test is a need (base) for a good cycle whether is mass or cuting one.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 06:32:40 AM »
BTW test is a need (base) for a good cycle whether is mass or cuting one.

exactly!!!!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 11:08:34 AM »
I'm going to wait, but I'm not sure why I need test. I know it's good, but I'm not sure if I can get any. Plus, people have been juicing without test for years, with good results.

People also overdose on drugs.

People also eat fastfood.

People also have sex with prostitutes.

Does that mean you should?

Running D-bol without a Test base is a mistake....

Don't be "that guy".....

Rosebud nips aren't cute.

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »

Don't be "that guy".....

DIV

What are you saying? Test prevents gyno? I thought gyno was caused by estrogen increasing to match rise in test from gear, then when the cycle ends and test drops, estrogen is still high. Isn't that what nolva is for, lowering estrogen after a cycle?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 05:04:31 PM »
What are you saying? Test prevents gyno? I thought gyno was caused by estrogen increasing to match rise in test from gear, then when the cycle ends and test drops, estrogen is still high. Isn't that what nolva is for, lowering estrogen after a cycle?

Where the hell did you get that from?

What about my post has led you to make such an incredibly stupid assumption like that?

You haven't read much or you'd understand exactly where I was coming from.

D-bol will suppress you like any AAS, without Test you are risking a suppression in libido.  Running D-bol without an anti-aromatase is just asking for gyno.  Leave Nolvadex for PCT.

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
Where the hell did you get that from?

What about my post has led you to make such an incredibly stupid assumption like that?

You haven't read much or you'd understand exactly where I was coming from.

D-bol will suppress you like any AAS, without Test you are risking a suppression in libido.  Running D-bol without an anti-aromatase is just asking for gyno.  Leave Nolvadex for PCT.

DIV

Okay, some of the AAS will armoatase into estrogen, this I've read. But is it really that much of a problem? People have been taking AAS without test for decades now. I haven't heard of many people getting gyno, outside of a few hard-core juicers and I've mainly only read about these people. Isn't making test mandatory excessively cautious or am I wrong on this?

I know you already made your point, but I want to know how certain you are of it and how firmly you stand on the issue.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 06:11:30 PM »
Okay, some of the AAS will armoatase into estrogen, this I've read. But is it really that much of a problem? People have been taking AAS without test for decades now. I haven't heard of many people getting gyno, outside of a few hard-core juicers and I've mainly only read about these people. Isn't making test mandatory excessively cautious or am I wrong on this?

I know you already made your point, but I want to know how certain you are of it and how firmly you stand on the issue.

Test should be the base of any cycle.......

The foundation.

Is that "firm" enough for you?

It's a natural hormone present in your body, so it's the most natural thing you can introduce in to your system.

You haven't heard of many people getting gyno?

You haven't been around that long then?

There are gyno threads on this board all the time, not to mention the people that PM me with their gyno "issues".

You need to open your eyes before you make generalizations.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, I absolutely without a doubt HATE dbol.

I've run it at 30mged up to 60mg ed and I hate it either way. When I've used it the sides are horrible, and the gains I made from it were hardly worth anything.

For Arnold jr. dbol = lethargy, lower back pain (kidneys) excessive bloating even with aromatize inhibitor and slight increase in strength that is gone as soon as I drop it.

Last 2 things, listen to what you've been told, and to reiterate, all AAS causes suppression, I don't care who you are, and this is fact...test is a must to prevent this from occurring. As far as gyno, it is real and many people have experienced it. Just open your eyes at the gym and you'll more then likely spot a few. If you have friends who have taken dbol only and have not had problems I would seriously question the legitimacy of the dbol they were taking.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, I absolutely without a doubt HATE dbol.

I've run it at 30mged up to 60mg ed and I hate it either way. When I've used it the sides are horrible, and the gains I made from it were hardly worth anything.

For Arnold jr. dbol = lethargy, lower back pain (kidneys) excessive bloating even with aromatize inhibitor and slight increase in strength that is gone as soon as I drop it.

Last 2 things, listen to what you've been told, and to reiterate, all AAS causes suppression, I don't care who you are, and this is fact...test is a must to prevent this from occurring. As far as gyno, it is real and many people have experienced it. Just open your eyes at the gym and you'll more then likely spot a few. If you have friends who have taken dbol only and have not had problems I would seriously question the legitimacy of the dbol they were taking.

Nicely put A Jr....

I ran into the same problems as you with dbol. Lower back pain, Could not do back Xtensions, Hell coundlt even bend over to tie my shoes! Some people are more harsh than others & i'm one of those people.

Funny thing? Abombs had no side affect what so ever running 50mg ED, Go figure....Anyways, One word like everyone else has said in this thread. "TEST for base, then add-on"

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 10:15:21 AM »
yup with the test!  i have had the same problems with sbol the pumps were insane and almost too much for my liking. never again will i use dbol, not my kind of stuff, i tend to saty away from orals as it is

muscle
muscle

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 02:10:53 PM »
sbol

dude is this a new oral AAS I don't know about??? lol

Jus' playin' bro

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »
yup with the test!  i have had the same problems with sbol the pumps were insane and almost too much for my liking. never again will i use dbol, not my kind of stuff, i tend to saty away from orals as it is

If D-bol is too strong for you, you might want to try Turinabol, it's just an altered version which is less androgenic and doesn't aromatize to estrogen.

DIV

VegasPole

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 01:42:34 PM »
If D-bol is too strong for you, you might want to try Turinabol, it's just an altered version which is less androgenic and doesn't aromatize to estrogen.

DIV

Isn't Tbol supposed to be pretty hard to obtain and most that is around is fake...?
Never Relax Around Blacks

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 12:04:02 PM »
I used Dbol before and had great gains.  But I ran test with it.  Why risk doing something and gain little if not done correctly and the side effects? Do it right and you will feel great do it wrong and you will be pissed at yourself.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 02:03:07 PM »
People also overdose on drugs.

People also eat fastfood.

People also have sex with prostitutes.

Does that mean you should?

Don't be "that guy".....

DIV

This response is awesome, by the way.  A true Div "classic".  I swear we are brothers at some level, as this was essentially what I was gearing up ( no pun intended) to type when I read his post.

BTW, where are all these huge muscular guys now that have used dbol-only cycles for years without problems.  Look some of them up sometime  ;D