Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** 2015 MR. OLYMPIA thread !  (Read 42130 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: ***OFFICIAL*** 2015 MR. OLYMPIA thread !
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2015, 12:10:08 AM »
Any updates on Cedric McMilan?

From his facebook:

Sorry yall, I think I pushed a little too hard trying to get "dryer" ... smh couldn't eat or drink since tuesday after the pics here. My body was like fuck this shit.. luckily no permanent or long term damage, just severe dehydration kinda made my system shut down. Thank you to Vicki and Imi from Scitec for being with me at the hospital (i love yall)
Peace yall
‪#‎ArnoldLikesMe‬

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2015, 12:14:05 AM »
Your observations are usually spot on as well stud.

Just trying to keep up with you hot stuff.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2015, 12:24:07 AM »
From his facebook:

Sorry yall, I think I pushed a little too hard trying to get "dryer" ... smh couldn't eat or drink since tuesday after the pics here. My body was like fuck this shit.. luckily no permanent or long term damage, just severe dehydration kinda made my system shut down. Thank you to Vicki and Imi from Scitec for being with me at the hospital (i love yall)
Peace yall
‪#‎ArnoldLikesMe‬

I dont want a Mr. O that isn't willing to die for us.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2015, 12:25:55 AM »

I dont want a Mr. O that isn't willing to die for us.

Not even any long term damage  ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2015, 01:15:38 AM »
clear VICTORY for BONAC

fantastic condition, real muscle quality and poses very well

like Kai without the gut

"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2015, 01:24:15 AM »
clear VICTORY for BONAC

fantastic condition, real muscle quality and poses very well

like Kai without the gut

What a disgrace that he was placed below Branch...

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2015, 01:27:15 AM »
Fuck this shite. Glad I didn't bother to wake up to watch this travesty. Bonac is my Mr O!

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2015, 01:37:49 AM »
clear VICTORY for BONAC

like Kai without the gut

Getbig.com have lost its mind.

The midget above can't compare.  sorry

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2015, 01:43:01 AM »
aesthetics  8)

the midsections of pretty much all the top guys at the O leaves much to be desired

EASY win for billy bonac
"

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: September 20, 2015, 03:36:05 AM »
Branch and Roelly placed ahead of Bonac??
moron judges.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #385 on: September 20, 2015, 03:43:10 AM »
aesthetics  8)

the midsections of pretty much all the top guys at the O leaves much to be desired

EASY win for billy bonac

The thickness + gut control + good conditioning it's really dissapointing that someone with his level of talent finishes 8th because of politics....He could have easily held his own if he was called into the middle in place for anyone of the four in fact in back double bicep only Heath would have beaten him and from the front the only weak pose he would have had is lat spread because of the way his shoulders are structured. He will be a serious problem moving forward if he continues to improve or even you'll see as the guy stays the same...That he will just move up as it becomes more comfortable and comfortable to place him higher and higher...He's got to play the game if he wants to win it and i'm glad he spoke up about being underrated last year because he was 100% correct. Branch looked like a pile of shit with low BF and grainy it doesn't matter because his forearms and triceps have always sucked no matter how much oil he puts in them and his mid section is a mess....Big Ramy looked 3 months out and redeemed himself a bit but still looked like shit for a mr olypmia contest...Roelly Looked good for him but his waist was still almost a legitimate 40 inches and just because he held in his gut doesn't mean it wasn't there....Roelly should not be placed in the top 10 solely based on the fact that he has the worst mid-section in bodybuilding and his "car accident" doesn't help his cause one bit....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: September 20, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »
Worst decision was Branch placing ahead of Rolley and Bonac.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #387 on: September 20, 2015, 05:29:55 PM »
Bonac's lines remind me a little bit of Labrada. Dense as a cawk too.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: September 20, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
Never saw Bomac before and I gotta admit that he was impressive and should prove to be a main contender soon.

But I wad not at all impressed by Taylor.

And i thought that Heath was the deserving winner.

And I was surprised that Wolf did not do better as he looked to be in better shape than in the recent past.

And Dallas and his calves (cows) just might be up there against Bomac fighting for the title someday soon.

Never been too impressed by Rolley nor Branch but I am sincerely impressed by the effort that they put into the game.

Anyone who thinks that pro bodybuilding is heading towards the graveyard fails to see the overall picture. It may slow down a bit but it sure ain't nowhere near the cemetery

I believe 60,000 showed up to enjoy the EXPO and booth space prices were at a premium.

Good to see that the 212 contenders will be contested on the Olympia stage.

And FLEX is one hell of a worthy champion.

Expect this new Classic Physique to follow on that Olympia stage soon enough..

No inside information here but I expect a legal battle on the horizon with this new NPC Global endeavor ... which may possibly end up with a new name (minus the NPC part) or terminate sooner than expected.

The only way I can foresee its success is if some disgruntled NPC officials decide to follow camp.

And I think that Kai's situation was his own 'undoing' but I wish him all the success in whatever he is planning to undo.

And has anyone heard that is opening a gym here in Las Vegas?

That was the rumor at the EXPO.

And last but not least .....I think you all know this but ...... outright 'dislike' of the game and repeated adverse remarks against those who have found success within the World of Bodybuilding are major factors that help keep this 'game' on its feet.

So, believe me, keep on haten and make it an even bigger success than it is today.

And, oh yea!! .... if you are not liking Dave or Bob, you've most likely never met either of them. But they do appreciate your 'hate'n' none the less.

Just make sure you spell their names correctly.

Where would GetBig be today if all the hate'n and animosity suddenly disappeared??!!

Once again, it was great seeing Harley and Wiggs and Ron and all you Olympia contenders again this year.

In my book you are all CHAMPIONS.

Except for one or two of course whom I don't like too very much.

(Gotta keep this "hate" alive.)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: September 20, 2015, 06:59:53 PM »
Worst decision was Branch placing ahead of Rolley and Bonac.

Roelly was robbed! He usually looks terrible on stage but he did great! He should have been higher! I thought bonac should have been 5th Roelly 6th and big Ramy 7th!

If guys like bonac, mc carver, and even big Ramy are the future then they may have a more likeable cast of characters. All three of them are genuinely Likeable guys and they don't look terrible. They make you want to root for them. Good luck to all of them!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 20, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
Never saw Bomac before and I gotta admit that he was impressive and should prove to be a main contender soon.

But I wad not at all impressed by Taylor.

And i thought that Heath was the deserving winner.

And I was surprised that Wolf did not do better as he looked to be in better shape than in the recent past.

And Dallas and his calves just might be up there against Bomac fighting for the title someday soon.

Never been too impressed by Rolley nor Branch but I am sincerely impressed by the effort that they put into the game.

Anyone who thinks that pro bodybuilding is heading towards the graveyard fails to see the overall picture. It may slow down a bit but it sure ain't nowhere near the cemetery

I believe 60,000 showed up to enjoy the EXPO and booth space prices were at a premium.

Good to see that the 212 contenders will be contested on the Olympia stage.

And FLEX is one hell of a worthy champion.

Expect this new Classic Physique to follow on that Olympia stage soon enough..

No inside information here but I expect a legal battle on the horizon with this new NPC Global endeavor ... which may possibly end up with a new name (minus the NPC part) or terminate sooner than expected.

The only way I can foresee its success is if some disgruntled NPC officials decide to follow camp.

And I think that Kai's situation was his own 'undoing' but I wish him success in whatever he is planning to undo.

And has anyone heard that is opening a gym here in Las Vegas?

That was the rumor at the EXPO.

And last but not least .....I think you all know this but ...... outright 'dislike' of the game and repeated adverse remarks against those who have found success within the World of Bodybuilding is one of the major factors that help keep this 'game' on its feet.

So, believe me, keep on haten and make it an even bigger success than it is today.

And, oh yea!! .... if you are not liking Dave or Bob, you've most likely never met either of them.

Where would GetBig be today if all the animosity suddenly disappeared??!!

Once again, it was great seeing Harley and Wiggs and Ron and all you Olympia contenders again this year.

In my book you are all CHAMPIONS.

Except for one or two of course.

(Gotta keep this "hate" alive.)

The bunny suit fella?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #392 on: September 20, 2015, 08:09:45 PM »
The bunny suit fella?

Said he wasn't at all impressed by him. Maybe got a bj from him at the mirage and wasn't able to nut.  ???

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: September 20, 2015, 09:43:58 PM »
2015 OLYMPIA IS THE WORST OLYMPIA EVER

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #394 on: September 21, 2015, 02:24:39 AM »
Heath was much improved in the final compared to pre judging though

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: September 21, 2015, 02:40:42 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: September 21, 2015, 09:40:55 AM »
UGLY!!! Thanks! That was a typo and a stupid mistake.

I was not present but a few of the top Oly competitors were at the new gym here on Sunday in LV that I hear Kai is involved with.

Nothing official here cause I know not of what I speak at this precise moment of time, but will do my best to check it out.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: September 21, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »
UGLY!!! Thanks! That was a typo and a stupid mistake.

I was not present but a few of the top Oly competitors were at the new gym here on Sunday in LV that I hear Kai is involved with.

Nothing official here cause I know not of what I speak at this precise moment of time, but will do my best to check it out.

Who did you mean? The unimpressive one.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: September 21, 2015, 05:53:29 PM »
UGLY,  I think I should explain myself a bit before mentioning whom I meant.

If you read my shit, I always say that GetBiggers cannot judge an event by photographs or video recordings.

And even almost as important is .... were they physically present at the event and how close were they seated to the judging table.

I've always believed that no one can rank the contenders as well as an individual who understands the game, was physically present, and observed the event within close proximity to the judging table/

SO when I made those statements as shown above someplace, it was simply based on a quick glance of the telecast  as I was nowhere near the Orleans that evening and only saw the contest via the internet (thanks internet guys) while enjoying a few too many Bloody Marys.

And that QUICK GLANCE only occurred when the screen was filled with a low angle shot of Dexter and  Phil (posedown??) from a low angle to the left of Phil.

In that shot I was not impressed by Dexter which breaks all the 'rules' I hold myself accountable for, but I was impressed by Heath ... which also breaks all those self imposed rules.

I believe that he was 4th during the prejudging and I had no argument with that ..... but once again, I wasn't even there.

UGLY, sorry for this long explanation but ......

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: September 21, 2015, 06:03:13 PM »
UGLY,  I think I should explain myself a bit before mentioning whom I meant.

If you read my shit, I always say that GetBiggers cannot judge an event by photographs or video recordings.

And even almost as important is .... were they physically present at the event and how close were they seated to the judging table.

I've always believed that no one can rank the contenders as well as an individual who understands the game, was physically present, and observed the event within close proximity to the judging table/

SO when I made those statements as shown above someplace, it was simply based on a quick glance of the telecast  as I was nowhere near the Orleans that evening and only saw the contest via the internet (thanks internet guys) while enjoying a few too many Bloody Marys.

And that QUICK GLANCE only occurred when the screen was filled with a low angle shot of Dexter and  Phil (posedown??) from a low angle to the left of Phil.

In that shot I was not impressed by Dexter which breaks all the 'rules' I hold myself accountable for, but I was impressed by Heath ... which also breaks all those self imposed rules.

I believe that he was 4th during the prejudging and I had no argument with that ..... but once again, I wasn't even there.

UGLY, sorry for this long explanation but ......

Wasn't necessary, but appreciate the clarification. Just didn't know who "Taylor" was supposed to be. You meant Dex, though, got it now.