Author Topic: Progress pics after almost dying  (Read 22008 times)

whitewidow

Re: Progress pics after almost dying
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »
The guy should not be a moderator on here. This is unreal. You're so clueless?  Good looking?
dudeI'm 6'1 I'm like a foot taller. I looked like you when I did creatine. Did someone hack this account?  You can't be this dumb.

If your going to act retarded and say a pharmacy gives out fake gear .I'll say some retarded stuff too sound fair?

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »
so mazfit has a physique that is so great it was almost worth dying over? you guys jump on me for running 800mg! this kid was running all kinds of shit in pro dosages and looks like that! c'mon. At least I'm healthy. This kid came on here claiming to be a pro and you guys give me shit-lol.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »
almost Test cyp should be out in another week

Might want to start doing some research and some basic knowledge of half lives of different esters. Then go on to research how long they actually take to clear your system.

Oh and nobody gives a fu$k how you look we just find it funny that you talk your self up so much and the reality is you dont look like anything special. FACT

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2015, 03:38:34 PM »
Anddddd your not even *8% with your shirt on the only photo you put up with out a shirt you looked 15% at best. But hey you locked or deleted that thread hahahaha

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2015, 04:10:02 PM »
Positive! what do I get if I tape measure it? look at the bicep peak and that's a XL shirt and my peak is ripping through it. 19IN isn't anything special.
???...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2015, 11:39:53 PM »
???...

Yeh, I think widow needs an intervention... Seems to be cracking up

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2015, 12:00:46 AM »
almost Test cyp should be out in another week

Kevin was off tren and winny for 8 days here

ALL NATURAL NOW

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2015, 01:42:59 AM »

Kevin was off tren and winny for 8 days here

ALL NATURAL NOW

White widow will make him look small when he finally gets in condition haha

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2015, 08:49:07 AM »
whitewidow youre writing pure nonsense there
calories is 90% of what matters to get shredded.
keto, carb cycling, clean foods whatever doesnt matter for shit

clean food makes you JUST AS FAT as fast food if you eat too much.

and you wont drop fat any faster by "eating clean"... complete nonsense. that makes maybe a 10% difference for body composition.

yes eating clean is important for satiety, mood, health, digestion, energy levels blahblah
but completely unnecessary to get shredded. calories matter.

you can take all the tren in the world and wont ever see <10% bodyfat if you eat 4000 kcals of "clean" food a day. not gonna happen.

do you really think you can get shredded with 8 decently sized "clean" meals a day? cmon lol  ::) ::)
maybe if theyre 300 kcals each ...
or if you abuse the shit out of tren gh t3 and stims

when i abused t3 in high doses i still had to drop close to 2000 kcals a day to get shredded. shredded, not "faint abs under perfect lighting" (thats 20% bodyfat.)
i can also get way fat on a gram of tren even eating 90% clean - and not even being a glutton.

calories. matter.

I have been telling people this for years.  If you eat 4k calories a day of the "cleanest" foods on the planet, you will still get fat.

Caloric deficit is the goal.  When I want to cut fat, I drop cals down to 1500 ED and slowly work up to about 2200-2500.  Keeping carbs limited.

You have to restrict calories to get ripped IMO.  There are people who can get ripped on more, but those are typically genetic freaks and/or people who are cardio monsters.

The average gym rat needs about 2000-2500 cals a day max during a diet.  Keep your carbs around 150 a day starting out and it's very easy to adjust from here.

You look great mazrim.  Thanks for sharing.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2015, 05:04:54 AM »

Yeh, I think widow needs an intervention... Seems to be cracking up

geez I was kidding. It has been awhile now. But I am on HGH 2IU and T4 so I'll retain. I'm 185lbs right now and thick not much  fat at all 28In waist arms really are that big 18.5IN closing in on 19IN what is so hard to believe about that. that is nothing special. I had 16In arms when I was a teen.

this is today just on 2IU of chinese HGh and T4. test cyp has cleared I did one HCG shot so far. 185lbs semi lean. look at the guys in the backround I look better then 90% of the guys at my gym. maybe 95%. I don;t live in a bodybuilding town.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2015, 03:49:54 PM »
Fkn lol shirt on still and still talking ya self up.... how about do the work take ya shirt off and let ya body do the talking not ya flappy mouth. Then you might get some respect.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 05:13:52 AM »
You're so full of shit dude.  You ready let the people vote on who looks better yet?

I've never seen anyone so delusional even the pics of the girls you posted that you're banging are disgusting. Do you or the girls you're banging  own mirrors?

when I'm in-season and have a better phone sure!  You look good brother but your tall! Bodybuilders who are tall over 6ft don't place well. Most bodybuilder are my height or around 5ft 10IN. It's become a shorter mans sport. Your ripped but you lack thickness plus your way lean in those pics I'm trying to bulk up so withput a shirt of course you look better.

As far as women I was on Test and tren I fucked all type of women during the summer. Why not I'm not married. mazfit is on Tinder and will fuck anything with a pulse(read his posts). some of us are not as picky as you and want to sleep around. I never saw you post any pics with you with one girl.

your a good guy and congrats on being a good business man but my situation is way diffrent you didn't take 5 years off. I don't lie my waist is 28IN my arms are close to 19IN pumped. I'm def nothing special I said that. My genetics are average at best. I have to work way harder then alot of guys.

I could show you old pics when I was 150lbs and you will see a HUGE diffrence. I'm 185lbs right now have todays doctor visit summary with weight, BP everything I can post it. I posted new pics. I never even saw your legs. I'm off-season and my teardrops still show and my legs are still thick. I'm def nothing special though.

I like to fuck around and talk some shit sometimes. I know I have alot of work to do I'm not delusional. . I got a ways to go but for all the shit I went through I look decent.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »
I had 19" arms at 6'1" 280lbs, they didn't look small compared to the rest of my body ... Yet your shorter and weigh 100lbs less?

Here's me with 18+ at 225lbs...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2015, 11:36:47 AM »
no hate, but ur left arm is in a similar pose as widows and also looks small
the right one obviously doesnt cuz u got a great peak, but its the pose really.
dont get me wrong, u look great.

its just that kind of pose with your arm flexed from the front... im 5'8 and my arms are 18-19 depending on if im fat and bloated or not and they always look smallish in that pose either even though theyre my best feature by far

u gotta have a huge triceps and nice biceps pop to pull that pose off properly

widows is not the best poser though plus his cell phone pics got 5x5 pixel resolution so that might contribute aswell  :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
At 6'1 I needed 20+ to be more competitive, I could list all my flaws easily as I could actualy see what was looking back at me in the mirror, poor sweep, shallow chest etc etc

Point I was making, there's no way in hell widow has 19's, they would look huge on his frame and at his height , as I know guys his height with those dimensions and they are thick...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2015, 04:37:46 PM »
At 6'1 I needed 20+ to be more competitive, I could list all my flaws easily as I could actualy see what was looking back at me in the mirror, poor sweep, shallow chest etc etc

Point I was making, there's no way in hell widow has 19's, they would look huge on his frame and at his height , as I know guys his height with those dimensions and they are thick...

big dude. must be scaring the general public at around 250-260.  howd you look at 280 man? lol and what did you take to get to 280!??

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2015, 05:03:07 PM »
"In season" lmao  ok

Hahahah when I think of in season i think of my dog... She is a bitch and when she is in season we know where she bleeds from hahahaahahahahahahaah

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2015, 06:41:38 PM »
to maz...props man i read your sick thread ,nice comeback from being ill...good build

ww..you look good/better,,but less talking/explaining,,we get it and keep some to yourself,'stop down playing the i'm average schtick'like having 28 in waist and 19 in arms is no big deal,,that very good base or good juicer black man genes...

xfactor lives it/looks ,,should be guest investor or help someone trying trying to impress 'shark tank'investors ..seriously..great build and a dad as well..

jizmo..serious knowledge here ,should be added as mod,thick build

of course local hero beast,,took his genetics pretty damn far,,,knew his flaws and gave it all..wised up...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2015, 06:54:23 PM »
to maz...props man i read your sick thread ,nice comeback from being ill...good build

ww..you look good/better,,but less talking/explaining,,we get it and keep some to yourself,'stop down playing the i'm average schtick'like having 28 in waist and 19 in arms is no big deal,,that very good base or good juicer black man genes...

xfactor lives it/looks ,,should be guest investor or help someone trying trying to impress 'shark tank'investors ..seriously..great build and a dad as well..

jizmo..serious knowledge here ,should be added as mod,thick build

of course local hero beast,,took his genetics pretty damn far,,,knew his flaws and gave it all..wised up...

My genetics are just avg I have a 28 in waist and 19 in arms.  This is absurd. I'd say the best genetics he has is being 5'4. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2015, 06:56:27 PM »
My genetics are just avg I have a 28 in waist and 19 in arms.  This is absurd. I'd say the best genetics he has is being 5'4. 
i would love those avg #'s...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2015, 11:56:44 PM »
big dude. must be scaring the general public at around 250-260.  howd you look at 280 man? lol and what did you take to get to 280!??

I got a few injuries at 25/26 and chucked it in, I wasn't willing to use slin and death stacks to  take it further. As for getting bigger, I didn't give a fuck about being lean and I personally loved the big full look you get from eating huge amounts of food, it was the old WSM physiques that got me into bodybuilding anyway, when I get round to getting my laptop fixed I'll put some pics up.

These days I'm married with 2 kids with a good engineering job, I just train to be healthy, do a bit gear each summer fo old times sake and have the rest of the year off

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2015, 12:27:45 AM »
No need to list your flaws dude. I can tell you this much none of these guys look anywhere near your level here. Anyone of these guys gets into one of those little bikinis you would crush.
true. local hero knows his shit. everyone who competed and knows his body automatically has MUCH more knowledge than someone whos never done it

people who have never been shredded dont know for shit how much weight you have to lose to step on stage from an average fluffy 15% (or as getbiggers would claim, 8%) off season, lol

i had to cut down 60 lbs the first time i got stage ready (did it for fun and to prove myself i could do it, didnt even do a contest).
it was a fucking chore.
took me 6 months. 102 kg to 73 kg at which i couldve hit the stage conditioning wise but i looked like a cricket. lost nearly 2 inches off my arms too (nice fatceps).

when i started i thought i was gonna end up at 85kg shredded  ::)
and i wasnt even overly fat. probably had the bodyfat of the average gym rat who trains for strength, 20% maybe. i could still see my abs  ::)
lesson learned, i never EVER got that fat in the off season again. since i grow easily and retain a ton of glycogen and water i still have to cut AT LEAST 30lbs every single time i diet down properly. and thats starting relatively lean.

beginners delusion. 95% of getbiggers are like that too cuz theyve never done it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2015, 12:48:04 AM »
Good post Jizmo, most everyone that has never been shredded thinks they will be about 20-30 lbs heavier than they will actually be.  There was an idiot at my gym that's about 6 foot maybe 230, bloated as fuck, started dieting for contest, lost about 20 pounds of water after 1-2 weeks, and aborted the diet immediately.  He thought he was going to compete at 200 pounds.  Delusional.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2015, 02:02:13 AM »
when I'm in-season and have a better phone sure!  You look good brother but your tall! Bodybuilders who are tall over 6ft don't place well. Most bodybuilder are my height or around 5ft 10IN. It's become a shorter mans sport. Your ripped but you lack thickness plus your way lean in those pics I'm trying to bulk up so withput a shirt of course you look better.

As far as women I was on Test and tren I fucked all type of women during the summer. Why not I'm not married. mazfit is on Tinder and will fuck anything with a pulse(read his posts). some of us are not as picky as you and want to sleep around. I never saw you post any pics with you with one girl.

your a good guy and congrats on being a good business man but my situation is way diffrent you didn't take 5 years off. I don't lie my waist is 28IN my arms are close to 19IN pumped. I'm def nothing special I said that. My genetics are average at best. I have to work way harder then alot of guys.

I could show you old pics when I was 150lbs and you will see a HUGE diffrence. I'm 185lbs right now have todays doctor visit summary with weight, BP everything I can post it. I posted new pics. I never even saw your legs. I'm off-season and my teardrops still show and my legs are still thick. I'm def nothing special though.

I like to fuck around and talk some shit sometimes. I know I have alot of work to do I'm not delusional. . I got a ways to go but for all the shit I went through I look decent.

Having a 28 in. waist while being 15% bf and having 19 inch arms at 185 at that bf% is great genetics.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2015, 03:48:30 AM »
The fatter you are the more you overestimate the amount of lean muscle you carry. Anyone who has ever truely dieted down know this.