Author Topic: Progress pics after almost dying  (Read 22248 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Progress pics after almost dying
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 06:48:54 AM »
15mg is way low
i use 15-20mg when im bulking on tren (tren makes me an insane eater otherwise) and it just about takes away that inherent desire to put food in my mouth constantly that tren gives me.
15mg on tren is like 0mg off tren, so it basically just makes me normal again

when im cutting i use 30-40mg and THATS where the stuff shines.
takes away the desire to eat pretty much completely, hunger too.
makes you feel full much faster, even with very small meals. also increases metabolism. even when you go off the rails and cheat you stop after like half of what you would eat normally because you just feel satisfied much faster
I read on wiki that subitramine carries a stroke risk? Quite scary tbh

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »
I read on wiki that subitramine carries a stroke risk? Quite scary tbh
yeah but im not sure if theres a correlation to sibutramine... remember most studies on weightloss drugs are done on obese fatties... even slight vasoconstricting effects are much more deleterious for them than for us

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 12:33:22 PM »
whitewidow youre writing pure nonsense there
calories is 90% of what matters to get shredded.
keto, carb cycling, clean foods whatever doesnt matter for shit

clean food makes you JUST AS FAT as fast food if you eat too much.

and you wont drop fat any faster by "eating clean"... complete nonsense. that makes maybe a 10% difference for body composition.

yes eating clean is important for satiety, mood, health, digestion, energy levels blahblah
but completely unnecessary to get shredded. calories matter.

you can take all the tren in the world and wont ever see <10% bodyfat if you eat 4000 kcals of "clean" food a day. not gonna happen.

do you really think you can get shredded with 8 decently sized "clean" meals a day? cmon lol  ::) ::)
maybe if theyre 300 kcals each ...
or if you abuse the shit out of tren gh t3 and stims

when i abused t3 in high doses i still had to drop close to 2000 kcals a day to get shredded. shredded, not "faint abs under perfect lighting" (thats 20% bodyfat.)
i can also get way fat on a gram of tren even eating 90% clean - and not even being a glutton.

calories. matter.

Very good post. Dorian yates talks about this all the time. Its all about calories..

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 04:26:24 AM »

and you wont drop fat any faster by "eating clean"... complete nonsense. that makes maybe a 10% difference for body composition.

yes eating clean is important for satiety, mood, health, digestion, energy levels blahblah

you can take all the tren in the world and wont ever see <10% bodyfat if you eat 4000 kcals of "clean" food a day. not gonna happen.

do you really think you can get shredded with 8 decently sized "clean" meals a day? cmon lol  ::) ::)

when i abused t3 in high doses i still had to drop close to 2000 kcals a day to get shredded. shredded, not "faint abs under perfect lighting" (thats 20% bodyfat.)
i can also get way fat on a gram of tren even eating 90% clean - and not even being a glutton.

calories. matter.

I did. Juan morel did. plenty of guys eat a shitload and can get ripped .Most are heavy HGH/T4 users.  I know pre-contest is diffrent everybody is going to have to starve it out but you can get in good shape eating 6 clean meals a day. Not comp ready but def sub 10%.lowering calorie intake too much is just going to cause a rebound effect eventually! you will hit conditioning but that's not healthy no matter what your going to blow back up a bit theres no way you can hold sub 5%BF for more then a week or two. just not healthy

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 06:24:21 AM »
Yeah i hear ya on the calories, got these rats all over youtube saying eat more eat more eat 12 meals a day to get large. just gets people fat

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 10:30:07 AM »
I did. Juan morel did. plenty of guys eat a shitload and can get ripped .Most are heavy HGH/T4 users.  I know pre-contest is diffrent everybody is going to have to starve it out but you can get in good shape eating 6 clean meals a day. Not comp ready but def sub 10%.lowering calorie intake too much is just going to cause a rebound effect eventually! you will hit conditioning but that's not healthy no matter what your going to blow back up a bit theres no way you can hold sub 5%BF for more then a week or two. just not healthy
you didnt, at least i havent seen any shredded pics
anyone can get like 12% on tren while eating shit, yes.

juan morel is a genetic freak and obviously abusing the shit outta gh, tren, etc

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 03:33:17 PM »
Whitewidow is a genetic freak just ask him he will tell you... hahah or at least he will be by comp time  ;D ;D ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 08:08:26 AM »

calories. matter.

Yep.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 06:39:39 AM »
Now you're worried about health????  Huh?? Dude you're nuts. Grams upon grams yet won't watch diet and cut bf% because "just not healthy".  Are you under the impression that doing grams of juice a week and taking synthol is healthy?

do I look sick? and you just like fucking with me! I'm pretty fucking healthy and no I don't use grams of juice. I use 800mg a week counting orals. I don't use synthol when I do compete I will use Nolotil.  dosn't get much prettier and right now I'm off juice. HCG and clomid. HGH 2IU and T4.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 06:47:13 AM »
you didnt, at least i havent seen any shredded pics
anyone can get like 12% on tren while eating shit, yes.

juan morel is a genetic freak and obviously abusing the shit outta gh, tren, etc

Yes juan is a genetic monster! I never claimed to be a genetic freak I have to work super hard because my genetics do suck. I'm not black and stay all full eating garbage and just don;t have great genetics there not awful because I'm probably stronger then you think. Pretty sure I'm stronger then you. I'm alot thicker in person. No disrespect you look great jizmo. your so scienticifcal some of what you say your just gettuing from studys that might not be accurate.

I got under 10% many times. I had My BF done by dex scan machine and was 8%. I'm 8-9% right now. Ive been out of the game for 4-5 years but I hit crazy conditioning when I was early to mid 20's. I'm not that young anymore and training injured. My arms might not look that big but those are 19IN-pumped and decently conditioned. I'll tape measure them in a pic if you don't believe it. I have better peaks in person just shitty pic.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2015, 06:56:15 AM »
Hi guys back up to 15.5 pretty lean

On 800mg sust 500mg Tren only

Using medabolics labs private lab unavailable online .

Plan is to get to 16 stone

PS angle of the shot - my left delt isn't actually that fukibg out if no to portion lol

Ps I'm also single now and using tinder as a means to get over my ex by shaggibg anything with a pulse. Lmfao

Mazfit you look great brother . You put yourself on tinder-lol. You guys get on my case for 800mg this kid runs pro doses of AAS ,HGH,peptides whatever he can get that's why he got sick. good kid but partial liar claimed to be a pro at first. good dude though.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2015, 07:06:45 AM »
I like how you call being off gear a week being 100% natural. You're out of your mind WW.

Di I look sick though or like the drug addict you guys claim I am? you know I'm prettier then  you and it kills you!jk OK I'll be almost natural in a few weeks except the 2IU's of HGH and the T4 and I'll still train hard. I need a break because I am going to blast some decent dosages so I can look like X-factor-JK brother.

you look good. Ive been on 8 months straight it's break time I won't peak right for this show in 8 months unless I take 2-3 months off. I'm still the prettiest guy and I'm fucking fast! I ran a fucking 26.2 mile marathon on tren. got the pic for proof. I'm fucking strong too. next time I'll post with a better phone and record some lifts. I'm short so my range of motion def isn;t as far as a taller guy wich helps. way stroger then most of you guys would think.

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 07:12:23 AM »
Mazfit you almost died for us motherfuckers props! JK. if anybody has a problm it's this kid claimed to be a pro uses pro dosages,HGH,any peptide he can get. and he looks like that. je looks great no offense but don;t claim to be a pro or have pro genetics wich you did mazfit. At least I never claimed any of that shit. I'm just a pretty boy with a little bit of muscle who knows how to match clothes well,   works for me!.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2015, 07:28:39 AM »
Took this Fri night all natural! might have a little Test cyp leaving my system. 2IU HGh and T4 so I guess if you want to say those are anabolics I'm not natural but 2IU of chinese HGH and T4 100mcg isn;t going to do much but keep some tissue on.

this is natural and look how I match my clothes and just how pretty I am! Still was shrugging 315 for reps. This arm pic was 2 nights ago same deal all natural except the growth and T4. 19IN pumped crazy peaked looking in person. no more pics till I get a Iphone. sorry-lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »
Someone's back on the oxys lol such a train wreck

Yeah guys on oxys have arms like that 19In pumped and are conditioned. I wish buddy.  I look pretty decent. I don't look like a drug user-sorry to upset you. been clean for over a year. post up a pic of yourself natural. Trainwreck I'm the best looking guy on here! I'm in decent shape and strong! post pics or I'll just delete your bullshit.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2015, 12:37:08 PM »
If this is you "all natural" than your gear is fake as you look the same on a gram a week of that bunk stuff you're taking

BTW-those pics I'm 8%BF. I'm just retaining muscle nicely on the HGH. My stuff is not fake brother it's the same stuff everybody is using. How could I deflate within days? natural guys have 19In arms conditioned? Your stuff is fake it's probably strangos stuff . It's not like I use one brand I use all sorts of brands. I get the best there is.

My HGH is "thegreytop" that's what everybody is using. AP gear is legit in original boxes with authentication codes, I have a script for Test. So walgreens sells fake Test? stop being retarded! you want to see pics when I was 150lbs? You can't do half the shit I do! you run marathons and still bodybuild I doubt it! you can't run 26.2miles. My arms are bigger then yours. you posted one bunk pic.your also not as good looking as me. I'm the baddest best looking guy-jk .you look good but nothing special! Your not thick enough to compete. Stick to business and make money forget about bodybuilding.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »
widow just post up some topless pics where we can judge your conditioning
or in case of the other guys here: fap to them :D

jk but shirt pics dont really show anything much, if you wanna shut em up you gotta show em...

no homo etc of course

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2015, 05:23:54 PM »
Yeah guys on oxys have arms like that 19In pumped and are conditioned. I wish buddy.  I look pretty decent. I don't look like a drug user-sorry to upset you. been clean for over a year. post up a pic of yourself natural. Trainwreck I'm the best looking guy on here! I'm in decent shape and strong! post pics or I'll just delete your bullshit.

Blasting for 8 months then coming off for a week is natural?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 12:20:42 AM »

Sorry widow, 19's.... You sure about that?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 12:58:42 AM »
Yes juan is a genetic monster! I never claimed to be a genetic freak I have to work super hard because my genetics do suck. I'm not black and stay all full eating garbage and just don;t have great genetics there not awful because I'm probably stronger then you think. Pretty sure I'm stronger then you. I'm alot thicker in person. No disrespect you look great jizmo. your so scienticifcal some of what you say your just gettuing from studys that might not be accurate.

I got under 10% many times. I had My BF done by dex scan machine and was 8%. I'm 8-9% right now. Ive been out of the game for 4-5 years but I hit crazy conditioning when I was early to mid 20's. I'm not that young anymore and training injured. My arms might not look that big but those are 19IN-pumped and decently conditioned. I'll tape measure them in a pic if you don't believe it. I have better peaks in person just shitty pic.

8% hahahaahahahahahahaah is your hand permanently attached to your cock while looking at your self in some magical mirror. I have never heard someone babble so much delusional shit about them selves in my life. If you say you are natty after 1 week off cyp you obviously know nothing about gear and half lives....

Every time someone says the truth you lock and delete threads. How the hell are you a moderator on here.... Keep pumping those 19" arms hahahaahahahahahahaah maybe 16 if ya lucky

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2015, 10:31:58 AM »
The guy should not be a moderator on here. This is unreal. You're so clueless?  Good looking?
dudeI'm 6'1 I'm like a foot taller. I looked like you when I did creatine. Did someone hack this account?  You can't be this dumb.

I was fucking with you man. I put JK by them. Your not 6ft 6IN. your phone is just better. I'm thicker built then you. maybe not as lean but thicker chest and arm size is the same plus you posted 1 PIC! your nothing special! you look like you do crossfit!

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2015, 10:34:09 AM »

Sorry widow, 19's.... You sure about that?

Positive! what do I get if I tape measure it? look at the bicep peak and that's a XL shirt and my peak is ripping through it. 19IN isn't anything special.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2015, 10:35:48 AM »

8% hahahaahahahahahahaah is your hand permanently attached to your cock while looking at your self in some magical mirror. I have never heard someone babble so much delusional shit about them selves in my life. If you say you are natty after 1 week off cyp you obviously know nothing about gear and half lives....

Every time someone says the truth you lock and delete threads. How the hell are you a moderator on here.... Keep pumping those 19" arms hahahaahahahahahahaah maybe 16 if ya lucky

def 19IN. tape measure dosn't lie! under 10%. guys I got this all done by dex scan tests not calipers.

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2015, 10:38:20 AM »

never said that but the test cyp only takes 14 days to get out the tren and winstrol gone! I said the test cyp was almost out of my system.

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 10:38:46 AM »

almost Test cyp should be out in another week