Author Topic: Phil Cheat thanking his girlfriend in the audinece for the win  (Read 3490 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Phil Cheat thanking his girlfriend in the audinece for the win
« on: September 20, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »
what a fake moron cant believe how miserable this fake Olympia Cheat is,previous year crying for his wife this year thanking his girlfriend in the audience...what ot expect next year

10pints

• Getbig IV
Re: Big Ramy fired G.Farah-working with Aceto again
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »

10pints

• Getbig IV
Re: What happened with John Romano at the Olympia
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »
Epic thread change...

10pints

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Cheat thanking his girlfriend in the audinece for the win
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 02:01:23 PM »
3rd time is the charm!

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »
Many people were shocked because they didn't know he had dumped his wife and it just kind of backs up the idea that he's an ass.  Yes we know that nobody knows what happened behind the scenes but this looks a little bit too obvious.. I thought it made him look bad especially because Jennie was so much more polished and carried herself well The ex wife should not feel bad.

I mentioned in the other thread that I think she was participating like in the trophy presentations at the expo but I could be wrong.  

Next year he will have more stories about haters.  Maybe this chick will get knocked up and then he'll have a dramatic monologue about that.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 02:35:20 PM »
How many fathers does Phil have? He had one that died last year and this year he has one in the audience.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 02:45:08 PM »
How many fathers does Phil have? He had one that died last year and this year he has one in the audience.

His biological father died last year. His step father who raised him is still alive.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »
Well if he casts off his wife for cancer then what'll he dump his girlfriend for, droopy boobies?

What a worthless pile of dung is this Mr. SchmOelympia.  And his girlfriend, even though a sausage wench, probably deserves better. 

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 02:56:13 PM »
Well if he casts off his wife for cancer then what'll he dump his girlfriend for, droopy boobies?

What a worthless pile of dung is this Mr. SchmOelympia.  And his girlfriend, even though a sausage wench, probably deserves better. 

She seems pretty young and looked a little lost so this is probably all very exciting.  I give her credit because he seems insufferable but I'm sure she doesn't do too much. Train with him, get it in, look pretty on his arm,and tell him how great he is

We all must live and learn.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 03:37:15 PM »
Dont go too far with the judging guys, none of you are the judges, we all paryicipate in this bullshit called life with equal rights. Phil seems to be a legit sociopath, I start to like him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »
Dont go too far with the judging guys, none of you are the judges, we all paryicipate in this bullshit called life with equal rights. Phil seems to be a legit sociopath, I start to like him.

lol

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 10:42:15 PM »

:D :D
!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 10:48:25 PM »
I give Phil a 4 for his acting.  He's very transparent with his bs speeches.  Great for anyone under 17.  That's the difference between he, Coleman, and Cutler.  People can see he's disgenuine, hence the social media hate.  No matter how many Olympias he gets...people just don't like him for this and his self consumed ways.  It's funny that it bothers him too.  Every speech or YouTube clip, he mentions haters or Facebook likes.
I actually thought he deserved the win this year.  He has better tie ins than most and crazy fullness.
N

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »
How does this rank compared to cheating with the help and fathering the next Hercules?