Author Topic: Nandrolone mass gain: why?  (Read 2013 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Nandrolone mass gain: why?
« on: September 21, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »
Personally, I've found that nandrolone gave me a lot of keepable mass that test didn't. Test thickens me up very fast but the thickness also recedes very fast upon stopping the test. Whereas I did an npp blast a few months ago and it gave me mass that is still sticking around. Any explanation for this? Genetics? or is there something special about nandro?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Nandrolone mass gain: why?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:54:13 PM »
Personally, I've found that nandrolone gave me a lot of keepable mass that test didn't. Test thickens me up very fast but the thickness also recedes very fast upon stopping the test. Whereas I did an npp blast a few months ago and it gave me mass that is still sticking around. Any explanation for this? Genetics? or is there something special about nandro?

Are you cruising or did you come off? Well for one it stays in the system longer and if you're eating enough for the new mass you gained this time around you will maintain more mass...Alot of which is water...You'll see that if you eat poorly (not nearly enough) for a few days you will be losing much more weight than you would normally...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 02:42:37 AM »
You simply happen to respond well to nandrolone, its an individual thing.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 07:28:12 AM »

Wow, I was thinking the same thing.   I was on mainly deca last cycle, off x 2 months and weight only dropped a few pounds.   Cycle before that was test only, lost most the weight within 4 weeks.

Maybe the slower the gains, the more keep able.   Gain much slower on deca, but I keep most of it for a while
you are gay.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 07:35:47 AM »
there really isn't a lot of difference between the two in mechanisms for growth, generally both grow muscle by the same means through A.R mediated paths and at cellular level.
i don't think either one elevates igf greater than the other?

could be that the thickness you see receding from test is just intramuscular glycogen/water storage dissipating after cessation of test.
if you're natural estrogen is within ideal range then nandrolone on it's own won't cause much water at all.
i've used deca alone many times and actually remained quite dry.
estrogen also responsible for intramuscular glycogen storage too so i always have that extra bit of fullness on test but not as dry.
maybe the same with you?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 08:00:12 AM »
Are you cruising or did you come off? Well for one it stays in the system longer and if you're eating enough for the new mass you gained this time around you will maintain more mass...Alot of which is water...You'll see that if you eat poorly (not nearly enough) for a few days you will be losing much more weight than you would normally...

The thing is that I used npp, not deca, precisely because I know that deca sticks around so long and I didn't want that. Didn't really have a lot of water retention, I gained 12 kg and then switched to tren for a short recomp after the bulk, lost 4kg and actually ended up slightly leaner than before I started the bulk, so i gained around 8kg of muscle on that npp blast, which is a lot of weight for a small boned guy like me (to give you an idea...wrist circumference is 6 inches...female friends usually have the same skeleton size as me or are usually slightly bigger). Never used nandro before that so was very very surprised and pleased at the results

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 08:53:05 AM »

Nandrolone gives me the best strength gain, specially on squat.
My squat is easily up to 5kg e.w while on deca, and i kept almost of them for several month after i stop.

A friend of mine always told me that deca continue to kick long before you stopped it.
asstropin

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 09:11:43 AM »
Nandrolone gives me the best strength gain, specially on squat.
My squat is easily up to 5kg e.w while on deca, and i kept almost of them for several month after i stop.

A friend of mine always told me that deca continue to kick long before you stopped it.

Just shuts you down for so long, but I did an aggressive pct so maybe that's why I kept a lot of gains
you are gay.