Author Topic: Add Deca to a Cycle for Joints ?  (Read 3218 times)

CominBack

• Getbig I
Add Deca to a Cycle for Joints ?
« on: March 04, 2006, 11:45:42 AM »
Considering a cycle of 600mg EQ and 200mg Test for 10 weeks. Knees have been killing me and wondering if 200mgs of Deca would help for joints - I know Deca and EQ are similar but I dont want to do a Deca/Test cycle only.

Note: I know most of you will recommend 400mg higher or test but I have done real well in the past on just 200mg for libido and letting EQ or Tren do the "work" and I respond well on low amounts of gear.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: Add Deca to a Cycle for Joints ?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »
Yep 200mg of deca/week or at every 10th day is a good option if you wanna give a support to your joints. I did this that way in past and I liked the results. 
Good luck on cycle.  8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 01:45:49 PM »
Considering a cycle of 600mg EQ and 200mg Test for 10 weeks. Knees have been killing me and wondering if 200mgs of Deca would help for joints - I know Deca and EQ are similar but I dont want to do a Deca/Test cycle only.

I don't recommend running Deca and EQ together.......a bit redundant.

Slip in some Tren or Winstrol instead.

Problem is you'd have to run alot more than 200MG Test if you plan on running any substantial amount of Deca.

Pick your poison, bro.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »
Problem is you'd have to run alot more than 200MG Test if you plan on running any substantial amount of Deca

I missed that he will take just 200mg of test. You are right about that, he need more test in that case.  ;)

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 02:23:45 PM »
Taking eq and deca at the same time is a bit of a waste since they are similar and yes deca will 'help' with the joints but its only while you are taking it so its really just a quick fix... and if you are having joint pain or problems, stay away from winstrol.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »
Taking eq and deca at the same time is a bit of a waste since they are similar and yes deca will 'help' with the joints but its only while you are taking it so its really just a quick fix... and if you are having joint pain or problems, stay away from winstrol.

agreed, winny can wreak havoc on your joints for some....even at 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 01:47:18 PM »

First off bro I have to say that I wholeheartedly think your cycle is off kilter but to each his own. That being said,

You might help out the knee pain by running 200 mgs of Nandrolone Decanoate. It depends how bad the knee and surrounding tissue/ligaments etc are in. In a thread recently I touched on why Deca helps with joint pain but since I forgot which one it is to refer you too I'll retype. See how nice I am?

Nandrolone Decanoate is both an androgen and a progestin. This one-two combination has been proven to quell joint pain. The reason it does this is that as an androgen/progestin Deca stimulates the humoral arm of immunity and suppresses the cell mediated arm of immunity.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/283/5406/1277?ijkey=JsdA5F3s0DHFo

Keep in mind this isn't a long term fix or anything and sometimes doesn't work in all cases but more often than not Deca will help with inflammation by it's unique mechanism of action. So if you were to add 200 mgs it might help or it might not.

I still think your cycle sucks though.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 10:53:10 AM »
ur kidding with that cycle, right? u need more test and the deca will probably kill ur sex drive, have fun!

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
ur kidding with that cycle, right? u need more test and the deca will probably kill ur sex drive, have fun!
muscle
I doubt he's kidding. This cycle reeks of improper planning and research.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 02:22:57 PM »

yup!!!

muscle
muscle

CominBack

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »
No I'm not kidding but welcome suggestions. This will be my 3rd cycle after being off for 15+ years. I am prone to gyno even with arimidex and nolva on hand and 200mgs of test seems to work well as a test base. I have most of the size I want but looking to solidify and keep muscle as I train for my goal to get into single digit BF# - say 6 to 7%.

With that said how would you guys change it? I'll leave the deca out for another cycle down the road.

Thanx

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 10:55:01 AM »

BabyArnold,

I find it funny how people come on here with bad cycle, want advice, give them advice, they still do the same thing they came in with.  Let the kid run 600MG EQ/200MG Test and see what happens.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

CominBack

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 06:29:25 PM »
Well my last reply I asked for suggestions on my cycle. Looks like I will need to increase the test so how's 600mg Test and 600mg EQ weekly (divided into 2 doses) for 10 weeks ?  please advise.  And I'm curious when you say "see what happens" on my original cycle, no gains, low libido, just plains sucks etc.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 07:21:14 PM »

Note: I know most of you will recommend 400mg higher or test but I have done real well in the past on just 200mg for libido and letting EQ or Tren do the "work" and I respond well on low amounts of gear.
hey bro, get your hands on some aflutop, it works amazing for joints.  remember to always take glucosamine too bro.  also always look into natural supplements, AAS and drugs are not always the answer!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 07:24:45 PM »
Well my last reply I asked for suggestions on my cycle. Looks like I will need to increase the test so how's 600mg Test and 600mg EQ weekly (divided into 2 doses) for 10 weeks ?  please advise.  And I'm curious when you say "see what happens" on my original cycle, no gains, low libido, just plains sucks etc.
I think if you are curious about deca and you would like to experience its joint relief you should give it a try.
If you go with just 200mg wk of deca you will get some joint relief, and if you respond well to low doses of gear like you mentioned the results may be even better. Plus, deca is just an all around better compound then EQ, and if used correctly there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, but experiment yourself, there is nothing better then your own trial and error.

Based on what you've said, this is what I'd recommend:

wk 1-12 test 500mg wk
wk 1-10 deca 200mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod

This is a very low dose cycle, but again you said you do well with low amounts. I also typically recommend a bit more a-dex but on this cycle I think .25mg will suffice. I also believe you could get by without HCG, but I'd keep some close by just in case. After 4wks of the cycle if you notice problems I'd add in the HCG at standard 500iu e5d.

Your gains will be moderate on this cycle but it may be what you need based on what you've said. If you've done several cycles I'd rather see you go ahead and try 400mg deca wk but with a slight bump in the test dosage as well if you decide to go that route.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »
I think if you are curious about deca and you would like to experience its joint relief you should give it a try.
If you go with just 200mg wk of deca you will get some joint relief, and if you respond well to low doses of gear like you mentioned the results may be even better. Plus, deca is just an all around better compound then EQ, and if used correctly there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, but experiment yourself, there is nothing better then your own trial and error.

Based on what you've said, this is what I'd recommend:

wk 1-12 test 500mg wk
wk 1-10 deca 200mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod

This is a very low dose cycle, but again you said you do well with low amounts. I also typically recommend a bit more a-dex but on this cycle I think .25mg will suffice. I also believe you could get by without HCG, but I'd keep some close by just in case. After 4wks of the cycle if you notice problems I'd add in the HCG at standard 500iu e5d.

Your gains will be moderate on this cycle but it may be what you need based on what you've said. If you've done several cycles I'd rather see you go ahead and try 400mg deca wk but with a slight bump in the test dosage as well if you decide to go that route.

hey bro, i know you say he could get away without hcg, but 12 weeks is a long time to be shut down, i would definitly reccomend using some.  it's more about how long you are shut down rather than what doses you are running when it comes to hcg, with any cycle over 8 weeks you should incorperate hcg JMO.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 08:25:21 PM »
hey bro, i know you say he could get away without hcg, but 12 weeks is a long time to be shut down, i would definitly reccomend using some.  it's more about how long you are shut down rather than what doses you are running when it comes to hcg, with any cycle over 8 weeks you should incorperate hcg JMO.
In general I would agree with you, but based on what this guy has said so far I have the feeling he is not going to be using it, but I would agree, better safe then sorry.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 08:36:51 PM »
In general I would agree with you, but based on what this guy has said so far I have the feeling he is not going to be using it, but I would agree, better safe then sorry.

i did fine when hcg wasnt around so it's not necisarily a huge deal, then again all i used to run was 6-8 week cycles.  like you said it's always good to keep some on hand so if your nuts atrophy a good amount you can always run some last minuet.  it's just so cheap though so i dont see the point in skipping out on it these days.