Author Topic: How long do you cruise between blasts  (Read 5625 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
How long do you cruise between blasts
« on: September 22, 2015, 01:52:08 PM »
How long do you cruise between blasts?
Do u let blood work determine each time? Just seeing what everybody else does.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: How long do you cruise between blasts
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 11:11:18 PM »
a day
huehue

i actually wanted to try out if i can fix my bloodwork (well, "fix", the only thing really fucked up is my cholesterol) by getting off tren and orals, supplementing welll (niacin, coq10, citrus bergamot for cholesterol) but still staying on like a gram of test/npp and dieting strictly for 8 or so weeks

however couldnt get a fuckin appointment from the doc within the next 2 weeks and i was tired of it lol

i probably only took off a total of 10 weeks or so the last year for cruising  :-\

but then again im not sure how much worse it actually is to have fucked up cholesterol for 52 weeks of the year vs blasting and cruising 1:1 and still having it fucked up 80% of the time (i mean it takes time to recover)
cholesterol by itself is not a risk marker regarding cardiovascular health anyway so  :-\

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:18:53 PM »
I cruise somewhat higher than some blast so id basically say none

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 06:13:15 AM »

12 weeks of 800mg test / 650mg deca

gonna try 6 - 8 weeks of 200 - 400mg cyp and 3iu hgh 5 days of the week

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 06:23:49 AM »
a day
huehue

i actually wanted to try out if i can fix my bloodwork (well, "fix", the only thing really fucked up is my cholesterol) by getting off tren and orals, supplementing welll (niacin, coq10, citrus bergamot for cholesterol) but still staying on like a gram of test/npp and dieting strictly for 8 or so weeks

however couldnt get a fuckin appointment from the doc within the next 2 weeks and i was tired of it lol

i probably only took off a total of 10 weeks or so the last year for cruising  :-\

but then again im not sure how much worse it actually is to have fucked up cholesterol for 52 weeks of the year vs blasting and cruising 1:1 and still having it fucked up 80% of the time (i mean it takes time to recover)
cholesterol by itself is not a risk marker regarding cardiovascular health anyway so  :-\

According to BFG's posts the pros don't really go off anyway? I remember him writing that gram of test year round is their baseline, hardly a cruise haha

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 06:29:31 AM »
According to BFG's posts the pros don't really go off anyway? I remember him writing that gram of test year round is their baseline, hardly a cruise haha
i dont think any pro with ambitions really drops below 2-3g ever for a significant period of time
as you said, maybe a gram of test but only for a few weeks

you can also have perfect bloodwork on a gram of test. or test/npp.
as long as you dont run orals or very androgenic or estrogenic compounds your cholesterol, RBC, blood pressure etc wont be too fucked.

test is generally the least damaging AAS imo. not TOO androgenic, a bit estrogenic too to balance out the androgenic effects (estrogen is beneficial for cholesterol levels). npp probably too. yes nandrolone is supposed to be cell damaging but oh well. what isnt...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 06:50:25 AM »
i dont think any pro with ambitions really drops below 2-3g ever for a significant period of time
as you said, maybe a gram of test but only for a few weeks

you can also have perfect bloodwork on a gram of test. or test/npp.
as long as you dont run orals or very androgenic or estrogenic compounds your cholesterol, RBC, blood pressure etc wont be too fucked.

test is generally the least damaging AAS imo. not TOO androgenic, a bit estrogenic too to balance out the androgenic effects (estrogen is beneficial for cholesterol levels). npp probably too. yes nandrolone is supposed to be cell damaging but oh well. what isnt...

nandro 11x more damaging than test to endothelial cells according to that infamous study lol. Also read it causes structural changes in the heart. Still planning an NPP blast soon like a damn fool though....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »
a day
huehue

Yeah but HDL of 7 is dangerous!!
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 09:31:56 AM »
my current blast is..

50 mg test prop eod
50 mg drol ed
20 mg dbol ed

but i guess this is probably a cruise for most other guys  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 09:35:11 AM »
my current blast is..

50 mg test prop eod
50 mg drol ed
20 mg dbol ed

but i guess this is probably a cruise for most other guys  ;D
This is a bridge for most people
Why 2 orals?  Just bump the test
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
This is a bridge for most people
Why 2 orals?  Just bump the test

i heard good things about combing dbol and drol

it's my first time running drol so i'm not experienced with it but i know dbol pretty well, plus dbol is the "feel good" steroid and it always makes me more confident and driven and even a bit euphoric at times

and i don't like high test, so i keep it on the lower end

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »
I,ve been crusing on low test for eons. I think one should take it right down for 3 months out of the year, muscle mass wont drop too much.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »
I,ve been crusing on low test for eons. I think one should take it right down for 3 months out of the year, muscle mass wont drop too much.

What do u mean "take it right down"? You mean stop it?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »
Yeah but HDL of 7 is dangerous!!

damn you gotta rain on my parade huh  ;D

well the problem is that you can have HDL of 1 and not get any cardiovascular issues in 50 years ...  :-X

cholesterol itself actually only makes up a TINY part of the plaque deposits in your arteries that can cause strokes / heart attacks. i think it was even less than 5%.

let me explain to you how atherosclerosis that can lead to heart attack/stroke emerges

that shit happens from tiny ruptures in your arteries (or veins, forgot it right now) which can get clogged up, potentially causing harm

chronically high blood pressure massively increases the amount of tiny ruptures in your veins or arteries.
then some kind of cells rush to these tiny ruptures to "glue" them, basically fixing the tiny ruptures... cholesterol is also deposited there by HDL (which is actually only a transporter FOR cholesterol, not a "kind of cholesterol" itself), because thats what keeps your veins supple, its basically needed for a quick repair.

HDL basically transports cholesterol to the ruptures in order to fix them.

so high hdl = faster "healing" of these ruptures. other particles (i think especially VLDL cholesterol too) can be deposited there too and actually "clog" the rupture a bit (not good). remember, the blood rushes through and some shit just sticks to the proteins that "fix" the rupture.
these are triglycerides, WBCs, dead cells and oxidized proteins or some stuff. these can stick to the HDL / the cholesterol thats actually there to repair your veins that rupture.
finally this can cause a big clog in your arteries.
there was also some shit with a foam building up, increasing the size of the clog from the WBCs eating some particles up, forgot about that.

so let me sum that up:
high blood pressure = ruptures
too little hdl = healing of the ruptures takes longer (more time for bad shit to settle there)
too little hdl and high VLDL = bad cuz more shit that can settle there
too little hdl and high triglycerides = triglycerides can also settle there so also bad

ANOTHER risk factor is chronically high blood sugar
which leads to high systemic inflammation
high inflammation means the tiny ruptures also inflame and increase in size, increasing the risk for the shit to clog up

high blood pressure, too little hdl, high vldl, high triglycerides, high blood sugar = u dead son  ;D

no high blood pressure to begin with and no high blood sugar = very unlikely that anything is gonna happen
because no inflammation = no bigger ruptures
and no big ruptures = no clogs
(these ruptures do appear without high BP too i guess, but much less)

that was my noobie explanation from the back of my head. dont quote me on that though. just read quite a few books on that topic

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »
I'm a physician so I know how it works, but let me tell you, you are mistaken if you think a hdl of 7 is not bad in and of itself

The American heart associations stance that hdl less than 40 is a major risk factor for heart disease.  I know a guy who was healthy, no htn no diabetes, ran every day.  Hdl was 10 and had a major heart attack at 31!

Don't think those steroids aren't causing any vascular injury...

Not trying to call you out, but you should really be concerned.

I had hdl of 29 and my cardiologist freaked me out, I got it up to 46 now so it can be done
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 02:37:55 PM »
I'm goNna take a break from the 19nors been on npp deca or tren or 2 at once for a while :-\

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 07:47:12 AM »
damn you gotta rain on my parade huh  ;D

well the problem is that you can have HDL of 1 and not get any cardiovascular issues in 50 years ...  :-X

cholesterol itself actually only makes up a TINY part of the plaque deposits in your arteries that can cause strokes / heart attacks. i think it was even less than 5%.

let me explain to you how atherosclerosis that can lead to heart attack/stroke emerges

that shit happens from tiny ruptures in your arteries (or veins, forgot it right now) which can get clogged up, potentially causing harm

chronically high blood pressure massively increases the amount of tiny ruptures in your veins or arteries.
then some kind of cells rush to these tiny ruptures to "glue" them, basically fixing the tiny ruptures... cholesterol is also deposited there by HDL (which is actually only a transporter FOR cholesterol, not a "kind of cholesterol" itself), because thats what keeps your veins supple, its basically needed for a quick repair.

HDL basically transports cholesterol to the ruptures in order to fix them.

so high hdl = faster "healing" of these ruptures. other particles (i think especially VLDL cholesterol too) can be deposited there too and actually "clog" the rupture a bit (not good). remember, the blood rushes through and some shit just sticks to the proteins that "fix" the rupture.
these are triglycerides, WBCs, dead cells and oxidized proteins or some stuff. these can stick to the HDL / the cholesterol thats actually there to repair your veins that rupture.
finally this can cause a big clog in your arteries.
there was also some shit with a foam building up, increasing the size of the clog from the WBCs eating some particles up, forgot about that.

so let me sum that up:
high blood pressure = ruptures
too little hdl = healing of the ruptures takes longer (more time for bad shit to settle there)
too little hdl and high VLDL = bad cuz more shit that can settle there
too little hdl and high triglycerides = triglycerides can also settle there so also bad

ANOTHER risk factor is chronically high blood sugar
which leads to high systemic inflammation
high inflammation means the tiny ruptures also inflame and increase in size, increasing the risk for the shit to clog up

high blood pressure, too little hdl, high vldl, high triglycerides, high blood sugar = u dead son  ;D

no high blood pressure to begin with and no high blood sugar = very unlikely that anything is gonna happen
because no inflammation = no bigger ruptures
and no big ruptures = no clogs
(these ruptures do appear without high BP too i guess, but much less)

that was my noobie explanation from the back of my head. dont quote me on that though. just read quite a few books on that topic

wow very interesting as usual...

what is your supp protocol for cholesterol support ? i know you use niacin and citrus bergamot ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 02:55:37 PM »
never used citrus bergamot.. ill wait to buy it until someone posts up impressive bloodwork to convince me. plenty of guys running it on promuscle...
 same with aloe vera extract... looks promising on paper but doesnt always translate to real world results...

niacin (the flush one)... i take 1g a day pre bed
when you first use it it burns you the fuck up and makes you look like a lobster though so definitely start at 500mg max...

when im dieting i use 750mg or so twice daily... it actually causes a GH release by itself and amplifies GH release from working out by a huge margin so i time it with my workouts (3h pre)... there are a couple studies on that
not sure if that translates to any real world results, but im not using it for that so why not grab an additional benefit...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 03:08:22 PM »
wow very interesting as usual...

what is your supp protocol for cholesterol support ? i know you use niacin and citrus bergamot ?

Not being mean, but why would u ask a guy with hdl of 7 what he uses for cholesterol support?   Lol
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 11:51:39 PM »
Not being mean, but why would u ask a guy with hdl of 7 what he uses for cholesterol support?   Lol
because i never took anything for cholesterol support and read a lot of shit on this topic after getting that reading.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 07:34:35 AM »
because i never took anything for cholesterol support and read a lot of shit on this topic after getting that reading.

i was taking niacin to raise HDL but it raised my lp-pla2 levels  (this is implicated in plaque rupture). So i stopped. Right now I use crestor, fish oils, ubiquinol, green tea, pycnogenol, curcumin, folic acid for heart health. HDL is still fucked but at least LDL is within range

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2015, 08:18:07 AM »
RED YEAST RICE @ 1200mgs, two pills a day, brought my cholesterol from the avg. of 220's to the avg. 170's. No one ever mentions this supplement and it IS the BEST otc supplement for cholesterol available. Minimum of 4 grams of fish oil everyday to raise HDL. Minimum of 100mgs. a day of Coq10, Ubiquinol daily.
T

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »
red yeast rice is shit nowadays

the old one contained a "natural" statin

the "new" stuff thats gov approved nowadays is pretty useless afaik

also total cholesterol means nothing

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2015, 11:10:12 AM »
red yeast rice is shit nowadays

the old one contained a "natural" statin

the "new" stuff thats gov approved nowadays is pretty useless afaik

also total cholesterol means nothing
You're wrong! My blood tests prove that Red Yeast Rice is extremely effective; BLOOD TESTS. Have you ever used it, my guess is no.
T

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 11:15:08 AM »
You're wrong! My blood tests prove that Red Yeast Rice is extremely effective; BLOOD TESTS. Have you ever used it, my guess is no.

wow so you got two blood tests which yielded different results.
must be the red yeast rice.

impressive study  ::)

but of course your opinion holds higher value than actual scientific data.