Author Topic: Walk off Stage and Party Like a Billionaire , Lifestyles of the Rich And GIFTED  (Read 12905 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

how much coin you think phil dropped to reserve that table that night?

To answer your question.  The tables near the dance floor are a couple grand with a choice of Grey Goose or mid level whiskey.  They do expect you to spend more throughout the night on overpriced shitty Ace of Spades champagne.  Rip off how they charge thousands for a bottle worth shit.  To have a DJ intro and such it probably cost $15-$25k for the night, especially if he had friends join him.  It's not earth shattering numbers.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
To answer your question.  The tables near the dance floor are a couple grand with a choice of Grey Goose or mid level whiskey.  They do expect you to spend more throughout the night on overpriced shitty Ace of Spades champagne.  Rip off how they charge thousands for a bottle worth shit.  To have a DJ intro and such it probably cost $15-$25k for the night, especially if he had friends join him.  It's not earth shattering numbers.

yea its not shocking, but man that fucking crazy people would pay that kind of cash just for people to glance at you that night if that

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
How about Hany Hambod showing up in the same blue dress shirt he wears ever single time he goes out at night

Hony Ramrod is a muscle guru, not a fashion guru.

Rudee

• Getbig V
A room full of 4's dressed up as 7's. 

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Do you really think he had to pay? I thought they were promoting it as his party. When I've known others to do this what happens is the guy doesn't pay a dime for the actual tables. They get them when those fools start ordering the alcohol and such. They use their image to get folks to come out to vip

I only go out for special occasions these days so maybe things have changed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
A room full of 4's dressed up as 7's. 

Bingo.  Girls who can barely walk in their 6 inch heels.  So funny watching these fully sober chicks stumble and look like drunk retards.  Most have shitty shaped bodies but think wearing a skin tight dress will make them look sexy.  They end up looking uncomfortable between the shoes and dress that they can't breathe in.  I still think a chick in a flowing short summer dress looks a million times sexier than those that try to wear the skin tight dresses.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
You're obsessed with Phil. You've got to stop being so narrow-minded.

And stop being thin skinned.  It's small and petty.  Your view should taper off.  Don't diminish what Phil has accomplished.  He may have won by a slender margin, but there is a slim chance that he was off that night

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
was Kim Kardasian and Kanye West there?

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
This is one UGLY MOFO
Nobody In the Industry or One Single Celebrity came to Celebrate with him

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
was Kim Kardasian and Kanye West there?

i thought that was them making their grand entrance

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do you really think he had to pay? I thought they were promoting it as his party. When I've known others to do this what happens is the guy doesn't pay a dime for the actual tables. They get them when those fools start ordering the alcohol and such. They use their image to get folks to come out to vip

I only go out for special occasions these days so maybe things have changed.

Saturday night is their biggest night.  They don't need Heath to be packed.  If anything table rates are higher on a Saturday than any other night.  They charge anywhere from $50-$100 for entry on a Saturday night depending on the DJ.  If you don't spend $1000+ plus for a table and a bottle just a regular Vodka 7 would cost $18.  Fucking ripoff.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Saturday night is their biggest night.  They don't need Heath to be packed.  If anything table rates are higher on a Saturday than any other night.  They charge anywhere from $50-$100 for entry on a Saturday night depending on the DJ.  If you don't spend $1000+ plus for a table and a bottle just a regular Vodka 7 would cost $18.  Fucking ripoff.

Yes someone we know paid  over $100 to get into where we ended up going. I just thought that they used him to promote so people would go into vip to party with the champ and then he would buy alcohol accordingly. The alcohol gouging is the worst! I wouldn't pay for it 

I was surprised he didn't get a better industry turnout. Pretty wack

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
I can see the attraction because her lower mandible is also crossing the line.

;D ;D ;D ;D POST OF THE WEEK RIGHT THERE!

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
that party looked like one heck of a tranny fest!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Just a Few of the FINE HOT BITCHES that made it out to the celebratory 5x MR O after party

None of you could pick up on these fly ass bitches

Thickness overload

Arms of Peace

Nose of Peace

Aging Aunts of Peace

Gums of Peace

Nose of Peace + Skinnier than a toothpick

Nice one Nails :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Haterz need not show up

Damn. Looks like an episode of Tranny's Gone Wild :-\...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I still think a chick in a flowing short summer dress looks a million times sexier than those that try to wear the skin tight dresses.

I appreciate both looks.

It depends on my mood.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
And stop being thin skinned.  It's small and petty.  Your view should taper off.  Don't diminish what Phil has accomplished.  He may have won by a slender margin, but there is a slim chance that he was off that night

lol...Well played ;)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
;D ;D ;D ;D POST OF THE WEEK RIGHT THERE!
You're not so bad yourself stud.