Author Topic: hey why does deca get such bad reports?  (Read 7130 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
hey why does deca get such bad reports?
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
i have done the research and it says deca is great but i havnt used it.but when im looking on here or any other board and it has negative reviews,is it not worth using?or is it that people are just talking shit?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: hey why does deca get such bad reports?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 01:48:09 PM »
i have done the research and it says deca is great but i havnt used it.but when im looking on here or any other board and it has negative reviews,is it not worth using?or is it that people are just talking shit?

You haven't read the other boards, if you had you'd know that not everyone is downing Deca.  There are alot of people on this forum who've used it and like it, already posted about it.

"Search" function.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 02:19:56 PM »
for your info DIV!!!! i have been on almost every board reading this stuff.sorry i have a life and cant stay on the boards all night acting like i know something,and i did use the search function and it didnt bring up anything on deca use.now all im asking is what the topic says if you want to give me a answer then please give me one but if all your gonna do is act like your king of roids then dont say nothing.thank you

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 02:30:17 PM »
LMAO.. you're looking to get flamed bigtime for replies like that zeek.

Well ive been on the boards for 6+ years (no, not this one) and for the most part, people like deca. Its usually the ones who use deca without test and have libido problems that don't care much for it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 03:00:03 PM »
ADREN i know but if you look on this site its like all you hear is deca is no good and ive been on other board and people like deca.i want to try it but man it like you ask about it and everyones like no I wouldnt use that is not good blah blah blah.... so im just asking what is so bad about it? but when you research it theres alot of good things about it but then you get people who say its not worth it.so i guess its a toss up.and of course you would have to use test with it but then theres the ones that say just usa test dont worrie about the deca.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
I think deca is a good drug.  I dont use it, the reason why is because it stays in your system for so long and it makes me hold tremendous amounts of water in my face.  I go with Eq for the water retention reason only.  Deca makes your joints feel pretty good too.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 03:10:57 PM »
thank you now were getting some were
thanks

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 06:26:18 PM »
i think what yoru readin zeek is the people on this board who ask to use deca in ungodly amounts with out any test or with not enough test and the responses are bad towards it

reason being deca dick and its highly aromtise other then that its a good aas you just have to know what to use with it and at what dosages.. also not every aas is for everyone so just gotta find what works best for you

just dont go out and do something dumb like a deca only cycle or a 500mg deca 500mg test cycle or run it without an ai.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 06:41:54 PM »
thanks DAVINCI im on test now and i wanna run something else with it,i thought about d-bol but didnt get great reviews so i was thinking deca

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 11:23:18 PM »
how long r u planning to run ur cycle?

muscle
muscle

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 09:34:29 AM »
i was thinking 10-12 weeks

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 09:46:02 AM »
I sense more flaming coming for your lack of a cycle that is set in stone already...Even suggesting the notion that you don't already have everything planed out to a "T" is gonna get you flamed...

Beware.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 10:24:26 AM »
considering you didnt answer anything except being flamed is retarted this is my 3rd cycle so i think im pretty aware of what im saying.so thank you for the flaming retard comment,it has been noted. keep up the good work your learnig

I haven't sensed anyone being ignorant with their comments other than you, DIV was right.

You say this is your third cycle & its only for 8-10wks? Why even bother with that, bump it up to atleast 12 wks! I've used deca many times & I love it! I get my water retention from Test not as much as deca. Anyways, you said you have Test? 3rd cycle? It's time to play with Deca, throw some deca in about 300mgs a week, & atleast 500mgs of test. You got dbol, if so run that for the first 4-5wks...30-40mgs daily. Make sure you have your pct's lined up & ready to go.

Remember Listening & applying knowledge is the key. So learn & put it to use.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »
sounds good.thank ya

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »
Posted by: ZEEK

Why does Deca get such a bad rap you ask?

A fast and hard suppression of the HPTA, Erectile issues, aggravation of the ER through non conventional means and can be hard to pull through PCT easy as well.

Deca does have a couple of good properties though. Excellent use for a male contraceptive and also works great at mitigating joint pain because of it's mechanism of action as a progestin. Progestin's stimulate the Humoral arm of immunity while simultaneously suppressing Cell mediated immuntiy. This is why Deca helps quell joint pain.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »
thats great so what do you think BIG O stay with the test and not even worrie about the deca then and maybe throw some d-bol instead

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 02:27:30 PM »
Depends on what you want to do.

Outline your cycle and then I'll give an opinion.

Many people run Test, Deca and D-bol. Most prefer Test, EQ and D-bol though.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »
id run the deca and dbol bro. great cycle if ur diet is correct, depending on ur goals. if this is ur third, time to bump it up a bit, this is nothing to crazy but will for sure work. again 500mg test/wk, 300mg deca/wk and 30-40mg dbol everyday for the first 5 wks and run this cycle no less than 12 wks! discontinue the deca 2 wks before ur test to help with recovery a bit. good luck

p.s. do u have a pct lined up for something like this?

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
I don't think it gets a bad report on this board at all, actually it gets a pretty good one.

Anytime you read or hear bad things about deca on any board, it's usually coming from those who do not properly use it, or from those who have heard of horror stories of deca use by others who did not properly use it.

I'm of the opinion that deca is one of the best substances we have to pick from, besides test it is by far my favorite AAS. Some might say that the only reason I say this is because I haven't experienced the negative sides only positive. This would be a true statement, but it's true because I use it the way it was intended.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »
thanks arnold jr.that was great
as far as my pct yes i have lined up and ready to go.
thanks you all

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2006, 07:58:31 PM »
dam armz your not trying to kill me are you lol

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2006, 08:00:20 PM »
yeah....i hope it's obvious that u dont follow his advice

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »
hook it up slyy let me know what you think?shouldnt add it in to it or should I.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2006, 08:06:48 PM »
I would say give it a shot, if it doesnt meet your expectations, dont do it again.

However, dont run EQ and deca at the same time...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 08:10:33 PM »
cool sounds good