Author Topic: ADVICE NEEDED. I need to stop my first steroid cycle after 3 weeks, what to do?  (Read 2948 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I started my 1st steroid cycle 3 weeks ago to see what all the fuss is about, and due to personal reasons I really need to stop them now.  So far I have had 6 shots (2 x weekly) of 300mg TEST E and about 30-50ml dbol daily. Do I need to do PCT after that short amount of time, and what backlash can I expect.
V

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Fuck man...youl be on trt the rest of your life!... Chill out, if your realy worried pop a few nolva for a few weeks, or do nothing and carry on as normal

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I started my 1st steroid cycle 3 weeks ago to see what all the fuss is about, and due to personal reasons I really need to stop them now.  So far I have had 6 shots (2 x weekly) of 300mg TEST E and about 30-50ml dbol daily. Do I need to do PCT after that short amount of time, and what backlash can I expect.
no;  no backlash at all worth speaking of you will be fine

heenok

• Getbig IV
Wait like 10-15 days after your last shot and do like 20mg of nolva ED for 2 3 weeks...
I doubt you will see much suppression after only 3 weeks. Just watchout for the estrogen rebound thats it.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
11000 post and first steroid cycle???!

whitewidow

what are the personal reasons. that's a light stack.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.

give it 2 weeks after ure last shot and do 50mg clomid eod for 2 - 3 weeks

easily rectified

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"

equipoise

• Getbig III
3 weeks you can recover. Plus it's only test. Balls prob didn;t even have time to shrink yet. Just wait until the ester clears than pop some nolva and clomid you'll be good

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
11000 post and first steroid cycle???!
welcome to getbig  :D

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!

IMO, don't bother with PCT.   I've been using gear on and off for 28 years, and I've done a couple of 10-12 week runs of just Test, didn't PCT, and bounced back fine.   Three weeks is nothing.   I think running clomid/nolva at this point will cause more "backlash" than just coming off cold turkey. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
IMO, don't bother with PCT.   I've been using gear on and off for 28 years, and I've done a couple of 10-12 week runs of just Test, didn't PCT, and bounced back fine.   Three weeks is nothing.   I think running clomid/nolva at this point will cause more "backlash" than just coming off cold turkey. 
some people are better at bouncing back than others. Just because you feel fine with no pct doesn't mean somebody else will

dexitrim

• Getbig II
some people are better at bouncing back than others. Just because you feel fine with no pct doesn't mean somebody else will

True, but we're talking 3 weeks here (5 weeks taking half life into consideration), and no nandrolone in the equation.  What protocol/dosages do you suggest in this case?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Why would you take a bunch of cancer meds after only 3 weeks. And what kind of pussy stops a cycle because of "issues" lol unless your going to prison.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
Why would you take a bunch of cancer meds after only 3 weeks. And what kind of pussy stops a cycle because of "issues" lol unless your going to prison.

Marriage is a prison.   His wife probably found his stash!   ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Don't think 3 weeks will matter much if u just stop.
We want to know why you are stopping? Or at least I, do pretty crazy to commit then just quit to me.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
Grow some balls and finish cycle imo

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
True, but we're talking 3 weeks here (5 weeks taking half life into consideration), and no nandrolone in the equation.  What protocol/dosages do you suggest in this case?
there's about a 10 day threshold where no matter what dosages or what compounds you don't need pct and will be fine before that 10 day mark (it's usually the two week marker but some will have problems a couple days before this and get angry if I don't say 10) so ten days...and notice this is around the time most people say their orals start really working...this 10 day period when your body starts to recognize the hormones that are being put into your body and it starts stopping its production..anything past the 2 week mark and under a really long time I'm talking prolonged months/years the SAME 4 week pct will suffice...only difference between the 4 week pct for the 3 week drug user and the 6 months drug user (don't know why 6 month drug user wants to lose his gains so badly) anyway,, the only difference is the dosing...the clomid and nolvadex will be dosed higher for the guy on longer..but the pct will be the same length of 4 weeks...yes you can do another pct if you don't recover but it's 4 weeks or nothing...some kid that say $oh I did clomid for 5 days to bounce myself back& is a dumb bitch and shouldn't be listened to...pct is an outdated crapshoot but it can help

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
give it 2 weeks after ure last shot and do 50mg clomid eod for 2 - 3 weeks

easily rectified

This!

And send me your stuff so I can dispose of it properly
you are gay.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Even with PCT don't expect to feel great. It's a roller coaster for at least three months. Anyone who believes that hormones only lead to muscle growth and don't understand that they are also mind altering is foolish.
T

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Even with PCT don't expect to feel great. It's a roller coaster for at least three months. Anyone who believes that hormones only lead to muscle growth and don't understand that they are also mind altering is foolish.

Mind altering.  Ain't that the truth!!
you are gay.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Yes This x2
3wks is no time.