Author Topic: Tasers for Sexual-Neuro Stimulation  (Read 16917 times)

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
Re: Tasers for Sexual-Neuro Stimulation
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 01:58:15 PM »
Sounds like a good "problem" to me.  The more ordinary people know,
the more EXTRAORDINARY the "professionals" will have to be.

You are wrong but if you are happy with that, you should go with it.

now about about that bertil fox story.?

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
Sounds like a good "problem" to me.  The more ordinary people know,
the more EXTRAORDINARY the "professionals" will have to be.

There are limits to what can be accomplished in every incident as well as within time frames.
You DONT get DNA test results back in 2 days let alone 2 hours.  It's possible but highly unlikely to happen in every case everywhere.
The same person doesn't run the PCR machine as well as do fingerprinting in a fume hood using superglue. These are composite characters.
Time and Money Constraints play a huge role in this area.

It is referred to as " unrealistic expectations". 

You know, you and I probably agree on more things that we disagree.  You may want to think about that.

The DNA-PCR time frame thing will change though as the machines become cheaper and everyone gets one. 

I am not underestimating the intelligence of anyone who is on the jury yet it is painfully obvious that many people simpy don't understand what is going on or what is being talked about even though they know all the words. 

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 07:42:37 PM »
the producers of sitcoms/features often base some info (especially tech.info.) on some factual info.  so whether it was read in a text book, seen on tv, or told if the info is true its true, the origin does not matter.  ramazon, thank you for the compliment, it does take one to know one, i'm sure you know that.   :)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »
There are limits to what can be accomplished in every incident as well as within time frames.
You DONT get DNA test results back in 2 days let alone 2 hours.  It's possible but highly unlikely to happen in every case everywhere.
The same person doesn't run the PCR machine as well as do fingerprinting in a fume hood using superglue. These are composite characters.
Time and Money Constraints play a huge role in this area.

It is referred to as " unrealistic expectations".

Yes, and I think we'd both agree that reality is subjective; it's between the ears. There's always going to be "the shadow" to consider, which changes according to one's personal position.  We yearn for science and more facts and
figures (and CSI-type shows) to help us make decisions, ease our doubt, take our anxieties away--esp. as a juror.  What great people we are: so wanting to do
the right thing; so wanting to learn the right way.  So wanting to land on the moon.  And willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to write to Bertil Fox personally, I'd be happy to put you in
touch.  I visited him several times in the Caribbean; and that prison he's in is straight out of "Midnight Express".   Still better than the gallows that a priest
and the island's executioner had prepared "just for him", some believe.

You know, you and I probably agree on more things that we disagree.  You may want to think about that.

The DNA-PCR time frame thing will change though as the machines become cheaper and everyone gets one. 

I am not underestimating the intelligence of anyone who is on the jury yet it is painfully obvious that many people simpy don't understand what is going on or what is being talked about even though they know all the words. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
oh..  hey ramazon,  copy the " [/QUOTE] " ( without the quotations ) then put that at the end of wherever you want to write.

Then after you are finished making your statement, remove the slash. 

Then put it in there again if you want to continue. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 01:21:17 PM »

RE: Bertil Fox- nah.  Thanks anyway.  He probably is a nice guy- apart from the murderous rampage and all.
 He murdered those two women.  Simply as that.

" She reached for the gun and we wrestled and it just went off!"... shheesshh.  How gullible does he think the people are?  Is it true that the jury was deadlocked but 1 vote away from acquittal in the first trial? 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
the producers of sitcoms/features often base some info (especially tech.info.) on some factual info.  so whether it was read in a text book, seen on tv, or told if the info is true its true, the origin does not matter.  ramazon, thank you for the compliment, it does take one to know one, i'm sure you know that.   :)

I am not busting your balls Lion ( if you're a guy- my apologies if you are female for the lack of an appropriate comment ).  However, just about anyone who reads Patricia Cornwell, Sue Grafton, Kathy Reich, R. Ressler, John Douglas, Hazelwood or any of the plethora of books written by the ex FBI Profilers know most of this information. 

Shit, the tv show, Criminal Minds with Mandy Patinkin guy covers this very topic pretty much on a weekly basis.

Much of what you had written had been expressed on other boards.  I wasn't aware that you are a criminologist and certainly have not followed her career to know that she received a degree in criminology as well.   

I regret that you took it as personal as you did. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 03:51:27 PM »
RE: Bertil Fox- nah.  Thanks anyway.  He probably is a nice guy- apart from the murderous rampage and all.

" She reached for the gun and we wrestled and it just went off!"... shheesshh.  How gullible does he think the people are?  Is it true that the jury was deadlocked but 1 vote away from acquittal in the first trial?  [Copy the quote?  Sorry, I don't quite get that, and God knows I need it.  I'm typing inside the brackets though
now, and hope this improves things.  Kindly tell me how to copy the quote.  Re
Bertil's 1st trial.  They had just 4 hours to deliberate the verdict.  (That's the law in St. Kitts; 4 hours.)  And they found themselves unable to decide.  Thus, a second trial was called for, and he was found guilty.   What made the difference was his clothes, his attitude and the new aggressive prosecutor called in from another island. /quote]

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »

" She reached for the gun and we wrestled and it just went off!"... shheesshh.  How gullible does he think the people are?  Is it true that the jury was deadlocked but 1 vote away from acquittal in the first trial?  [Copy the quote?  Sorry, I don't quite get that, and God knows I need it.  I'm typing inside the brackets though
now, and hope this improves things.  Kindly tell me how to copy the quote.  Re
Bertil's 1st trial.  They had just 4 hours to deliberate the verdict.  (That's the law in St. Kitts; 4 hours.)  And they found themselves unable to decide.  Thus, a second trial was called for, and he was found guilty.   What made the difference was his clothes, his attitude and the new aggressive prosecutor called in from another island.

Someone has probably already sent you a pm advising you on this matter of quote and end quote stuff. I will make my attempt here. .

Insert [ / quote] after the part of the quote you wish to reference. This highlights all the preceding words as being that of the person who made the original post.  Then type your response.

After your response, type in  [ quote ]  so that the person's continuation of the original comment is highlighted, distinct from what you have just written. 

Then whenever you wish to make further commentary on that post, type in  "[/quote]"  This again highlights the preceding section you are about to reference.  Enter your comment. 

Essentially you must surround whatever part of the comment in quotations which is done by this  [ quote ]....[ / quote]  function.

and so on.

edit: i had to go back to put spaces inside the brackets as it was screwing up the post...lol...
There are no spaces inside the brackets when you type the "/quote" or just "quote".

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2006, 07:06:07 PM »
oh..  hey ramazon,  copy the "
" ( without the quotations ) then put that at the end of wherever you want to write.

Then after you are finished making your statement, remove the slash. 

Then put it in there again if you want to continue. 
[Like this?]

Someone has probably already sent you a pm advising you on this matter of quote and end quote stuff. I will make my attempt here. .

Insert [ / quote] after the part of the quote you wish to reference. [hmmm...like this?] This highlights all the preceding words as being that of the person who made the original post.  Then type your response.

After your response, type in  [ quote ]  so that the person's continuation of the original comment is highlighted, distinct from what you have just written. [okie-dokie...]

Then whenever you wish to make further commentary on that post, type in  ""  This again highlights the preceding section you are about to reference.  Enter your comment. [egads, you're creating a monster, y'know?]

Essentially you must surround whatever part of the comment in quotations which is done by this  [ quote ]....[ / quote]  function. [easy-peasy-japanesy...why, even a bodybuilder can do it!]

and so on.

edit: i had to go back to put spaces inside the brackets as it was screwing up the post...lol...
There are no spaces inside the brackets when you type the "/quote" or just "quote". [I knew it, SFU!  Tou ARE a God after all!  Or at least a very kind, generous and patient individual...to help me this way; I'm truly touched.  Assuming my "appearance" has improved as a result of your guidance.  Thanks!
If only someone like you were there to help C & K along...someone who knew
better.] 

["Obviously, I'm SO confused!  Sorry, y'all, this is alien science to me."]

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2006, 05:22:41 AM »
Ramazon

You're doing fine! 

To quote a part of a comment, you have to put it in quotations.  This is done by putting [ quote] at the start of the section.  You then have to  put [/ quote] at the end of the section.   This highlights the section in a sort of blue color.

Your comment will then appear directly underneath.  There will be no color around your words.

YOu then skip a line when you are done your comment. You don't need to but it helps in the beginning to separate this into steps.

You then type in  [quote ]  so that the remainder of the original post is highlighted.

There is already an endquote at the conclusion of the post.  So you don't need to do that part.

If you wish to make further comment on anything else within the original post, you just continue on in the same fashion: quote and then endquote at the start and finish of the particular section.

Remember, there are no spaces within the brackets.

It's only simply for those people who know how to do it.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder how it was that it ever eluded you.  lol. :D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 09:41:38 AM »
Ramazon

You're doing fine! 

To quote a part of a comment, you have to put it in quotations.  This is done by putting [ quote] at the start of the section.  You then have to  put [/ quote] at the end of the section.[The difference between success and failure is "one  more try", right?/quote]  

This highlights the section in a sort of blue color.

Your comment will then appear directly underneath.  There will be no color around your words.

YOu then skip a line when you are done your comment. You don't need to but it helps in the beginning to separate this into steps. [Perhaps I should also skip a line at the start of my comment?  Yes, no?  I didn't here./quote]

You then type in  [quote ]  so that the remainder of the original post is highlighted.

There is already an endquote at the conclusion of the post.  So you don't need to do that part.

If you wish to make further comment on anything else within the original post, you just continue on in the same fashion: quote and then endquote at the start and finish of the particular section.

Remember, there are no spaces within the brackets.

It's only simply for those people who know how to do it.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder how it was that it ever eluded you.  lol. :D

[...and did here.  Again, thanks for your SUPREME coaching.  It's folks like you who got us bouncing on the moon.  Next stop--Mars./quote]

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2006, 10:55:48 AM »
oh.  i see the problem.

you are missing one left bracket on your quote and endquote.

[

as in:

[ quote]  The section to be quoted . [ / quote]

Then you type your response. 

[ quote]  the rest of the reference post [/ quote]

and you continue this for as many sentences you wish to quote. 

What you are doing is putting the left bracket [  ,  then typing your sentence in there ending up with /quote]

REgarding the taser:

I was not aware that people actually enjoy being hit with 50000 volts.  I do understand that it is the amps that kills ya.  I also am familiar with the www.wiredpussy.com sites where the lucky lady has her pussy jolted non stop for some time.  Apparently it is quite the thrill- I think I'll pass for myself.  However, 500 women ( allegedly the number of women who have posed for this website ) can't be all wrong.  They are interviewed at the end of each session, telling the interviewer what a great time they have had.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
[You betcha, and any time, my shaggy headed friend./quote]

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2006, 03:21:20 PM »
oh.  i see the problem.

you are missing one left bracket on your quote and endquote.

[

as in:

[ quote]  The section to be quoted . [ / quote]

Then you type your response. 

[ quote]  the rest of the reference post [/ quote]

and you continue this for as many sentences you wish to quote. 

What you are doing is putting the left bracket [  ,  then typing your sentence in there ending up with /quote]

[REgarding the taser:

I was not aware that people actually enjoy being hit with 50000 volts.  I do understand that it is the amps that kills ya.  I also am familiar with the www.wiredpussy.com sites where the lucky lady has her pussy jolted non stop for some time.  Apparently it is quite the thrill- I think I'll pass for myself.  However, 500 women ( allegedly the number of women who have posed for this website ) can't be all wrong.  They are interviewed at the end of each session, telling the interviewer what a great time they have had./quote]

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, now I AM confused.  Must've been all the tasering I had last night...Seriously, SFU, that's EXACTLY the data I'm looking for re this
instrument and its many uses.  BTW, a doctor once told me that hardcore bodybuilding attracts people who really enjoy intense pain.  Do you supposed that's true?  How do the amps kill you?  Is it like a mini electric chair?  Are they
accumulative and a certain amount of recovery time is needed? 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »
Ramazon,

Check your private messages.  I am sending you some info now.
SFU

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »
Holy sheet,   I am writing a note to Ramazon about the tasers etc when Chief Wiggum pulls out a Taser and shocks Homer.   He turned a dial to increase the voltage so it must have a sort of rheostat. After all, the simpsons have never lied to me before. 

It's funny because it's true.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2006, 07:57:05 AM »
Holy sheet,   I am writing a note to Ramazon about the tasers etc when [Chief Wiggum pulls out a Taser and shocks Homer/quote].   He turned a dial to increase the voltage so it must have a sort of rheostat. After all, the simpsons have never lied to me before. 

It's funny because it's true.

Buh-ZAAR!!  Tell me, how did his scalp reply to the stimuli?  Goose bumps or new hair growth?  Hey, maybe we're on to something here, SFU.  Ready to split the royalties?  Think we could get UCLA to fund the research for hair growth studies?  Taser clinics, anyone?

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2006, 01:30:10 PM »
Ramazon,

I am guessing that the layout of this board is not familiar to you.  Scroll up the page and click on where you see "MY MESSAGES".   I have sent you a couple of private messages.  I hope it is the information that you were looking for. 

Send me back a note after you have read them.

SFU

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 04:34:29 AM »
Ramazon,

Check your private messages.  I am sending you some info now.
SFU

[Thanks a bunch, SFU.  I will correct my layout for
this forum.  Seeking professional help today, armed with your
detailed instructions./quote] 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2006, 05:13:26 AM »
I am actually beginning to like the way your responses appear.  I hunt thru the post to find which part is yours.  so it's all good either way.  Let me know when you have read the messages.  I would like to find out how a member is alerted to receiving a priv mess: does it flash or does a new announcement window pop up?

I am now thinking about licking 9V  batteries while having sex.  maybe this will have the same effect as the taser.   I will keep everyone informed.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2006, 02:31:45 PM »
I am actually beginning to like the way your responses appear.  I hunt thru the post to find which part is yours.  so it's all good either way. 
Let me know when you have read the messages.  I would like to find out how a member is alerted to receiving a priv mess: does it flash or does a new announcement window pop up?

It doesn't flash, SFU; it announces itself as a private mesage in the message box.

I am now thinking about licking 9V  batteries while having sex.  maybe this will have the same effect as the taser.   I will keep everyone informed.

You're a true pioneer.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »
It doesn't flash, SFU; it announces itself as a private mesage in the message box.

You're a true pioneer.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 12:23:23 PM »
I am actually beginning to like the way your responses appear. 

Thanks a bunch, you are being very generous with me.  I'm messing up your chatrooms and disrupting the beauty of everyone's literary work.  But I
WILL learn this process.  In fact, I've prayed every night this week that I will get it.  By the time C & K's trial begins...   

I hunt thru the post to find which part is yours.  so it's all good either way.  Let me know when you have read the messages.  I would like to find out how a member is alerted to receiving a priv mess: does it flash or does a new announcement window pop up?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2006, 02:23:41 PM »
okay...see the simulated QUOTE tags below??   I changed their appearance slightly so you could actually SEE them in the post.....well whatever text appears IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 2 QUOTE TAGS will be QUOTED

Then YOU type your reply text AFTER that last quote tag...NOT WITHIN THE TAGS or it will get all jumbled up with the text you are trying to quote.

{quote}{/quote}   YOUR REPLY TEXT GOES HERE

{quote}YOUR REPLY TEXT DOES NOT GO HERE{/quote} 

For example:

I am going to be the next President of The United States

Wow that's great Ramazon...I agree 100% with what you said above in your quote.....