Author Topic: injection sites and dosage for test and deca  (Read 4945 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
injection sites and dosage for test and deca
« on: March 04, 2006, 09:11:29 PM »
I would like some opinions here from people who have done it. I am taking 500mg test per week and 500mg deca per week. should i break each one into 250mg on different days or just take 500 at a time of each.... also, ive been going into my shoulder.... is that just as good as in the glute or is it not as absorbable? ....... And please you limp dicks who are afraid of deca I am not worried about deca dick because i dont get it.... thanks for your help
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: injection sites and dosage for test and deca
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 10:00:16 PM »
I would like some opinions here from people who have done it. I am taking 500mg test per week and 500mg deca per week. should i break each one into 250mg on different days or just take 500 at a time of each.... also, ive been going into my shoulder.... is that just as good as in the glute or is it not as absorbable? ....... And please you limp dicks who are afraid of deca I am not worried about deca dick because i dont get it.... thanks for your help

Whatever dosage you run, you want to split it in to two doses evenly.  So if you are shooting M/TH......250Test/250Deca in the same injection.  Absorbtion really depends on what muscle group you shoot.  The glutes hold more fat so you need to go deep if you hope to get it all in.  I would recommend the quads or delts as there is very little fat in the sub-q tissue and you have more control over the injection. 

As for your "limpdick" comment, John, hopefully you are right about not getting it.  500MG Deca is alot to run......regardless of whether you are running 500MG Test or not.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 10:52:23 PM »
DIV make up your mind on the other post you say one thing and then another on a differesnt.first off you dont have to split up the deca or test.and im going by what you said in another post that as long as your running test you wont have anything to worrie about.I aggree with you on one thing and that you should inject in the delt its easier and will absorb quick.if it were me and about half of the rest of the people  here i would stick with 500mg of test and 500mg of deca but hey,everyone has its own

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 11:07:14 PM »
DIV make up your mind on the other post you say one thing and then another on a differesnt.first off you dont have to split up the deca or test.and im going by what you said in another post that as long as your running test you wont have anything to worrie about.I aggree with you on one thing and that you should inject in the delt its easier and will absorb quick.if it were me and about half of the rest of the people  here i would stick with 500mg of test and 500mg of deca but hey,everyone has its own

What are you talking about Sprinkle?

If he's running 500MG of Test and Deca he should split it in to two equal shots throughout the week (250MGTest/250MGDeca M/TH)

Where did I say anything different?

Let me know.

I don't care if you agree with me or not.  I'm answering his question because I've run it before.

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 03:07:14 AM »
I would run more test at this kind a cycle. I hope a bro is not too sensitive on Deca bad sides.

And mix 1cc of deca + 1cc of Test 2x/day is best way to run that cycle.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 03:09:08 AM »
first off you dont have to split up the deca or test

Why don't? So you suggest to take 500mg of test at Mon and 500mg of deca at Thu for example. This way is not very wrong but sure the 2nd one is better to mix tes and deca at one syringe.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 09:11:16 AM »
i agree with div, I wouldnt run 500mg test and 500mg deca. run at least 300mg deca so the sides dont pop up or increase ur test.

muscle
muscle

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 12:40:43 PM »
If you are going to run 500 mg's of Nandrolone I would definately raise the test up.

But then again, you said "Deca Dick" isn't a concern for you right?

I'd shoot your thighs if I were you as well.

Rotation of sites is important.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 10:09:10 AM »
But then again, you said "Deca Dick" isn't a concern for you right?

I wish we could get a study on those who don't get suppression from high doses of Deca, just to see how they are different than the rest of us.

I'm not sure how rare it is, those who don't get DecaDick.....

DIV