Author Topic: Mustafa-Lee comparison  (Read 6403 times)

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Mustafa-Lee comparison
« on: March 04, 2006, 11:59:32 PM »
Lee gets owned so bad in this pick itīs ridiculous. Iīm lost for words. How can the judges put Lee ahead of Mustafa?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Mustafa-Lee comparison
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 12:09:10 AM »
Lee has very poor proportions and structure for a top bodybuilder. He wouldn't even be a pro if the judges weren't so obsessed with raw muscle mass.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

body88

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 12:58:28 AM »
This i was i was trying to argue earlier.. Lee bitches so much about name recognition with judges yet thats why he places..
210 @ 5'4 I tell ya!!!!!! 22 inch arms on a 5"4 frame. MM got screwed again.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 01:09:01 AM »
Thats one picture.

Lee is clearly in the middle and completely in line with the cameraman, couple that with the fact he appears to be doing the pose a fair bit different and I'd say it would be inconclusive.

And his arms are not 22"

body88

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 01:39:58 AM »
ok 21

so i assume 22 of season.. I was being sarcastic Lee should not beat MM at this contest

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 01:53:57 AM »
This is foolishness . . . Mustafa is a great bodybuilder, but his thighs are out of proportion with is upper body and they lack detail. His waist is far to wide and he lacks hardness and density.

The pic of him with Lee is unfair, as Lee has yet to flex. With respect to the statement about relative placement, Lee was not on for the AC had he been there would have been 5 places between them again.

Lee is a far better bodybuilder than MM.

The Beef.

body88

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 01:57:50 AM »
Ya and lees arms and delts are far to large for his non existant chest and he is narrow....  its not like this is a rediculous comparison. Take away lees arms he wouldent place... Although lee is better conditioned

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 02:04:20 AM »
oh come on beef, you donīt want to mention the word proportion and lee priest in the same sentence, do you?! every single bodybuilder has their flaws. when you go through every single pose, mustafa dwarfs lee in the trueest sense of the word. no offence to lee, he has great muscle, and i will never be half as big, but i have two healthy eyes, and they see that mustafa gets screwed in each contest.

kaylos

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 03:26:03 AM »
Lee is a far better bodybuilder than MM.

Yes, obviously.
MM is disproportionned with poor arms
Lee is nearly perfect, with fabulous arms.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 04:55:29 AM »
a blond versus an Arab...you decide...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 05:14:29 AM »
judges with xenaphobia

have you LOOKED at the judges?
and i dont mean to judge them for beauty
but for the love of god

check out what the judges look like

you will be SHOCKED

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 05:21:11 AM »
this mustafa guy is starting to get his props.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 06:00:51 AM »
oh come on beef, you donīt want to mention the word proportion and lee priest in the same sentence, do you?! every single bodybuilder has their flaws. when you go through every single pose, mustafa dwarfs lee in the trueest sense of the word. no offence to lee, he has great muscle, and i will never be half as big, but i have two healthy eyes, and they see that mustafa gets screwed in each contest.

I see what you are saying. But my point is, everyone is so extreeme. Here we are shitting on a guy ( and I've said it before ) that takes his time comes here and gives out free advice and insight. I think it's gotta stop.

MM has a great physique, but he lacks mature muscle and detail. Those are elements that Lee has and MM has yet to earn. The comments I made were stated on PBB weekly by Chick. That was his take on MM and he thinks detail wil bring this guy up a few placings. We can joke and moan all we want but Chick is a highly qualified man, who knows his stuff.

I echo his thoughts.

The Beef

body88

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 12:18:07 PM »
Yes, obviously.
MM is disproportionned with poor arms
Lee is nearly perfect, with fabulous arms.

Calling Lee proportioned proves you have no clue what youre talking about! Even big Lee fans will say his arms and delts far overpower his chest

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 03:19:50 PM »
Calling Lee proportioned proves you have no clue what youre talking about! Even big Lee fans will say his arms and delts far overpower his chest
  yes i love lee but this is true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »
Way to go Lee!

body88

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 04:28:25 PM »
The fact is Lee Preist is a freak.... he is 5'4 with 21 inch guns and a ripped 200 lb contest physique. Awsome physique. But truth be told take away his arms and his wow factor is gone and he wouldent place. MM is better than Lee.

Bast175

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 04:33:09 PM »
The fact is Lee Preist is a freak.... he is 5'4 with 21 inch guns and a ripped 200 lb contest physique. Awsome physique. But truth be told take away his arms and his wow factor is gone and he wouldent place. MM is better than Lee.

True, most people prefer enormous arms and overlook other muscles if the arms are huge.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »

Wait a minute-----what about Lees outstanding legs----his calves may be the best in bodybuilding ! ;)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 ĩg, i.m.
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 05:05:12 PM »
Lee is just a little boy who got hooked on steroids at a very young age

body88

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »
True, most people prefer enormous arms and overlook other muscles if the arms are huge.

Youre right bast...Like i said lee has an awsome physique but without those guns he wouldent place

body88

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 05:32:31 PM »
Wait a minute-----what about Lees outstanding legs----his calves may be the best in bodybuilding ! ;)

Yes Lee does have awsome legs and calves... Only problem is compared to the top notch pros they are avarage

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »
i was going to start a thread about this as well. i thought mustafa had lee soundly beaten

body88

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 09:44:54 PM »
I agree Lee places ahead of him because he is Lee Priest. MM wasent top 3 but he had lee beat

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 10:49:46 PM »
Mustafas calves are relatively small compared to his quads, in fact his whole body is. Maybe in 5 years he'll be more proportionate.