Author Topic: Are roids effective?  (Read 10090 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Are roids effective?
« on: March 05, 2006, 05:43:39 AM »
?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Are roids effective?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 05:47:52 AM »
Very!  Last night I ran into a guy I last saw about 9 months ago.  He told me back then he was looking for some juice and wanted to bulk up.  He’s easily 6’4”.  He had the gym time and diet, but didn’t have the juice, and he was willing to do anything to get it . . . you get the idea? :-\ 

Well, last night I saw that he found some and is hitting it hard.  Deca, Test, HGH, and who knows what else. He went from average Joe to Superman in 9 months!  And he’s only just getting started . . . I can’t wait to see him 6 months from now.  :P

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 06:43:04 AM »
You mean they lost whatever credibility they had left........

Seriously, what was it (weight-wise) they said Palumbo lost while in the joint? A few pounds? 10 lbs? I don't recall, but it wasn't much according to them, yet look at the difference in those shots.

And no, this topic is not getting old anytime soon, since it is a fact. We have seen it time and time again.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 07:03:57 AM »
Check this out, yet another bber without his drugs looking huge......... ::)

HAHA, RON.....

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 07:06:41 AM »
That right guy looks a bit oily in teh face... ::)
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 07:58:02 AM »
look how skinny Valentino's legs look in that pic, hahaha, what a tool.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »
Morons.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 08:32:19 AM »
No there not effective..they don't work, it's a myth ::)!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 08:33:41 AM »
You mean they lost whatever credibility they had left........
Seriously, what was it (weight-wise) they said Palumbo lost while in the joint? A few pounds? 10 lbs? I don't recall, but it wasn't much according to them, yet look at the difference in those shots.
And no, this topic is not getting old anytime soon, since it is a fact. We have seen it time and time again.

Ten Pounds, "If that" was the quote.

Blechman/Romano, you guys have zero credibility now.  Way to "Keep it real" with us internet haters.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 08:50:35 AM »
Steroids are effective....not sure exactly how much weight he lost, but Matt, you posted a pic of him from 96' to compare with 05'.  In 1996 he was that '300lbs' mark (or at least the largest he has ever been).  Here are some better photos to compare.  One is from 04' and one is from '05.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 08:52:05 AM »
 8) (2004)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »
Perhaps Adonis, sarcasm, et al., can shed some light on this.   ;D
I remember in an MD interview with Rick Collins, John Romano and Dave, they all said he didn't lose much in jail.
Loss of credibility guys!  Reminds me of when Ron Harris said on musclemayhem that he believed Gregg Valentino when he said he only site injected.   :-\

What?  He said that he did get steroids in jail.  When asked about the avalibility of steroids in prison he literally wrote, "I'm not going t tell you how they do it, b/c I don't want to ruin it for the guys that are still in..."

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 09:25:48 AM »
Very!  Last night I ran into a guy I last saw about 9 months ago.  He told me back then he was looking for some juice and wanted to bulk up.  He’s easily 6’4”.  He had the gym time and diet, but didn’t have the juice, and he was willing to do anything to get it . . . you get the idea? :-\ 
Well, last night I saw that he found some and is hitting it hard.  Deca, Test, HGH, and who knows what else. He went from average Joe to Superman in 9 months!  And he’s only just getting started . . . I can’t wait to see him 6 months from now.  :P
Our only real pro bodybuilder what we have here in Finland, told once that pause of few years does not mean anything for him, because he can easily put up some 12kg (24 lbs) of mass in six month...and he did. No problem. There is no way in hell that is possible without very serious amount of roids und stuff...You have seen those photos about his DVD-shooting session in other thread. Just about six month before that he was just like any other doorkeeper standing on the door of the Finnish restaurant...and by the way; that really is his occupation.  Doorkeeper like that can give a hell of a departure velocity for an average Finnish drunk... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 09:29:17 AM »
that first pic of dave, the scrawny one- was taken in october, after he had been free for 4 months.  The other one is recent.  He must have lost some serious size while in the joint.  Funny he didn't let Romano take a shirtless pic RIGHT AFTER he was released, to prove all us 'internet haters' wrong. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 10:06:13 AM »
they give alot of the guys roids in prison to keep from getting sick. if they get hurt in there they can get more roids if they hurt a sholder or somethin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
there are guys in prison deadlifting 800-900 pounds and military pressing 400 plus
A

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 10:16:58 AM »
Try a cycle Matt, see where you are in 12 weeks and then again in a year.  Don't be afraid to do so - it's a valid experiment.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 10:53:12 AM »
This topic has been beaten to death, but...
I like it anyway.   ;D
Think about it this way: as soon as a pro becomes a pro they are already past their genetic potential.  Therefore it would be IMPOSSIBLE to gain so much as a gram of additional muscle without steroids.  Literally, physically, unquestionably IMPOSSIBLE.
In order of importance:
Nutrition, genetics, roids (not sure of the order).
Training = honestly, this means fuck all.  You can train like a KITTEN and if you juice and eat like the pros and have their genetics, you will grow.
Pros like to pretend this is not the case, but it's so ridiculous to do so.
This all having been said, let's not downplay nutrition and genetics either.  But it is academically dishonest to pretend training means fuck all in the pro ranks - it doesn't.  We've all seen them train.  I'm sure tons on here train harder than they do with a few exceptions (Ronnie of course comes to mind).

Finally someone posts the TRUTH.  Training means dick. all of these cockbags doing retarded,exotic trainig routines are assholes. If you have a natural propensity to gain muscle, work out and you will. It doesn't really matter what you do,as long as you do something fairly strenuos. Conversely....if you have the T-levels of a 12 year old girl (95% of getbig members), you can be the most intense dedicated motherfvcker on earth and you will make minimal gains.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 03:47:38 PM »
Finally someone posts the TRUTH.  Training means dick. all of these cockbags doing retarded,exotic trainig routines are assholes. If you have a natural propensity to gain muscle, work out and you will. It doesn't really matter what you do,as long as you do something fairly strenuos. Conversely....if you have the T-levels of a 12 year old girl (95% of getbig members), you can be the most intense dedicated motherfvcker on earth and you will make minimal gains.

Exactly.  And I definitely agree on this comment: "if you have the T-levels of a 12 year old girl (95% of getbig members)."  ;D  That group includes me unfortunately lol.   :-\   :'(

I don't want to downplay nutrition and genetics (or at the very least genetic response to juice), but let's stop pretending training is an important factor.  It's necessary, but not priority.  You can miss a workout and recover from that ok, but try missing meals or missing injections and see how you do in the pros.

Oh...oh...oh...owned.   :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 04:48:44 PM »
Prince is a BEAST!!!
N

Bast175

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 04:51:17 PM »
Palumbo is back to his normal size or at least close, as I saw him today.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 05:34:30 PM »
you tell 'em garraeth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 10:02:53 PM »
Glorified drug addicts

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »
If Palumbo went to federal prison, I don't know if they all do it but i had a friend who went in and the guards didn't let him lift for 6 months...said it was policy...He said anybody that even looks like they have some size to them, they will not let you touch a weight for 6 months..My friend is in for 5 years and he now runs the gym...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 04:38:53 AM »
As long as you can eat a good amount of protein and carbs then you can come out better then you went in.