Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn dropping weight to play He-Man  (Read 68103 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike O'Hearn dropping weight to play He-Man
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2015, 11:33:17 PM »
Behind every rich bodybuilder is a rich schmoe.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2015, 03:41:53 AM »

Mike might be a douchey, lying, narcissistic, repressed homosexual...but there is no denying that he has an incredible build. He looks pretty much flawless in that pic and if we're going purely by appearance, is the closest thing to He-Man IRL.
Let's hope he gets the role. We've already seen him deliver Oscar worthy performances in classic films such as World's Finest and The Keeper of Time.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2015, 04:13:52 AM »

Obliques look photoshopped.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2015, 05:02:51 AM »
O'Hearn lives in the hearts and minds of every 6'3'' bro hitting the iron today. 2000 years from now he will be the Jesus of Mars.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2015, 05:27:59 AM »
 8) pic

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2015, 07:39:52 AM »
Yep... I guess you are right... dude's a loser, traveling the world, having photoshoots in millions worth of places, has a rich and fit gf, and all that at 46.. I can understand why some older guys just can't handle this:

Tho' I was referring to an idea that some people chase their dreams, even outrageous, while other just watch them and hate (because they are plain fukkin lazy morons and can't chase their own dreams..).

Do you regularly search eBay for "Mike Ohearn posing trunks"?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2015, 08:02:20 AM »
Seems he got a part in the movie but it's not clear yet whether it actually is for the role of HeMan or someone else.

Maybe he will play STINKOR.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2015, 09:59:32 AM »
Do you regularly search eBay for "Mike Ohearn posing trunks"?

Pretty much every other day.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »
3hour ago

mikeohearnPositive mind + Positive vibes = Positive life! Grab this week by the horns and let's kick ass today, tomorrow and all of the days to come!! #TitanWisdom #ripped #HeMan #HeManTheMovie

Picture looks a bit doctored

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2015, 06:10:55 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2015, 06:13:02 AM »
?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2015, 06:13:43 AM »
Yep... I guess you are right... dude's a loser, traveling the world, having photoshoots in millions worth of places, has a rich and fit gf, and all that at 46.. I can understand why some older guys just can't handle this:

Tho' I was referring to an idea that some people chase their dreams, even outrageous, while other just watch them and hate (because they are plain fukkin lazy morons and can't chase their own dreams..).

I know what you were referring to and it's quite plain what I was referring to.  He's a drug addicted loser.  Without his little helpers, he's nothing but an above average height, balding bag of skin and bones.  An imitation of life.  Parkin' cars and pumpin' gas.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2015, 06:33:16 AM »
I know what you were referring to and it's quite plain what I was referring to.  He's a drug addicted loser.  Without his little helpers, he's nothing but an above average height, balding bag of skin and bones.  An imitation of life.  Parkin' cars and pumpin' gas.

What brings you to the conclusion that without his physique he is nothing?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:05 AM »
What brings you to the conclusion that without his physique he is nothing?

The only foundation on him is what he applies to his face every morning before going out in pubic...public.  Another example would be Heath.  All drugs.  All the time. Its true of the vast majority of what passes for a bodybuilder today.  Sad, but true.

O'Hearn, like Heath, lies about it. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2015, 06:52:59 AM »

Wish I were a drug addicted loser like him...
?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2015, 06:55:41 AM »
Wish I were a drug addicted loser like him...

Good luck with that.  Anyone can take that crap and sell themselves body and hole.

Personally, from what little I know of you from here I think you're better than that.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2015, 06:58:28 AM »
sHe -Ra, Princess of Penoris! 

Sheesh. Used to be cute as hell in the '80s - early '90s.  :-\

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2015, 07:03:22 AM »
The only foundation on him is what he applies to his face every morning before going out in pubic...public.  Another example would be Heath.  All drugs.  All the time. Its true of the vast majority of what passes for a bodybuilder today.  Sad, but true.

So I ask again,  what brings you to this conclusion?

I can only assume you believe this because in a sub culture orientated around physical appearance, he places great emphasis on his physical appearance.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2015, 07:03:30 AM »
The only foundation on him is what he applies to his face every morning before going out in pubic...public.  Another example would be Heath.  All drugs.  All the time. Its true of the vast majority of what passes for a bodybuilder today.  Sad, but true.

doesn't matter, not many people could look like that with his drug use anyway.
foundation?
he's a strong dude and stronger than a lot of bodybuilers, been training for decades as can been seen via muscle density. sounds like a decent foundation to me.

if he was a 70's competitor and looked exactly as he does now, there'd be tribute threads for him all over the place.
dude has a phenomenal physique.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »
So I ask again,  what brings you to this conclusion?

I can only assume you believe this because in a sub culture orientated around physical appearance, he places great emphasis on his physical appearance.

Take away the drugs and watch what happens.  Otherwise you are well aware of what I mean and there is nothing I can say or do to make you type otherwise.  There's an old saying about Hollywood.  Strip of the tinsel and you'll find the real tinsel underneath.

O'Hearn is livin' the scheme.  Hollyweird, indeed.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2015, 07:13:47 AM »
Take away the drugs and watch what happens.  Otherwise you are well aware of what I mean and there is nothing I can say or do to make you type otherwise.  There's an old saying about Hollywood.  Strip of the tinsel and you'll find the real tinsel underneath.

O'Hearn is livin' the scheme.  Hollyweird, indeed.

Take away the drugs and he would have a 'lesser' physique. You still aren't explaining how you come to the conclusion that there would be nothing else there in its absence.

To me it screams insecurity to assume a particular person would be 'nothing' if you hypothetically strip them of something they posses that exceeds your own.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »
Take away the drugs and he would have a 'lesser' physique. You still aren't explaining how you come to the conclusion that there would be nothing else there in its absence.

To me it screams insecurity to assume a particular person would be 'nothing' if you hypothetically strip them of something they posses that exceeds your own.

To me, the injecting and ingesting of a cornucopia of illegal and dangerous drugs is what truly screams insecurity.  You, perhaps for the sake of "argument" have chosen to state otherwise.  He is a walking façade.  If this is something you've chosen to admire, who am I to deny you that Hegira into make believe?  I remember when I awoke to the reality of what separates us from them and them from reality.

If he makes it in Hollyweird, good for him.  Otherwise as with the majority of so-called bodybuiders, its just parkin' cars and pumpin' ass.   

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2015, 07:25:19 AM »
To me, the injecting and ingesting of a cornucopia of illegal and dangerous drugs is what truly screams insecurity.  You, perhaps for the sake of "argument" have chosen to state otherwise.  He is a walking façade.  If this is something you've chosen to admire, who am I to deny you that Hegira into make believe?  I remember when I awoke to the reality of what separates us from them and them from reality.

If he makes it in Hollyweird, good for him.  Otherwise as with the majority of so-called bodybuiders, its just parkin' cars and pumpin' ass.   

I have made no statement on Mike. I'm asking you to explain how you come to the conclusion that in the absence of drugs there would be nothing else to him?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2015, 07:31:38 AM »
I don't actually know much about Mike, but for what it's worth I do like him.

Someone here posted that he used to take his dog to sick children in hospital, to give them some enjoyment during a hard time. That act (if true) has nothing to do with steroids. Can you explain how that act and the person behind it amounts to nothing in your eyes?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2015, 07:38:29 AM »
I have made no statement on Mike. I'm asking you to explain how you come to the conclusion that in the absence of drugs there would be nothing else to him?

By your words, you infer as much.  Ok then, allow me to put it as plainly as I can. 

His life, his appearance, are built upon presenting a physique (and by association a "healthy" lifestyle)  based primarily on drugs and lying about their use.  No drugs, no physique, no Mike as he wishes to be known. 

Simple really. If you fail to see this it's not because you are blind but rather due to you're choice to look the other way.  Or not.

I don't actually know much about Mike, but for what it's worth I do like him.

Someone here posted that he used to take his dog to sick children in hospital, to give them some enjoyment during a hard time. That act (if true) has nothing to do with steroids. Can you explain how that act and the person behind it amounts to nothing in your eyes?

Easily.  The Hells Angels have Christmas Toy Runs for children. 

And yes, I am well aware that O'Hearn is not as scummy as the 81 but you asked and I easily made the point albeit by a rather rough example but I think the subject warranted as much.  If I have to explain this to you then I am convinced that you are simply asking questions until you get a reply that you are comfortable with.  I have no problem with your thoughts on Mike.