Author Topic: 100mg/ml organon deca amps  (Read 1136 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
100mg/ml organon deca amps
« on: September 25, 2015, 02:41:37 PM »
I can get these amps for a pretty high price and I can also get 250mg/ml underground deca for a good price.

pharma deca are 100mg per ml. But I expect them to be much more potent than these underground. Is there any way to tell just by guessing how much more potent these pharma deca would be. Would 200mg of pharma deca equal to 500mg underground deca? Hope you get my question bcz these pharma are 2x more expensive.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: 100mg/ml organon deca amps
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:48:38 PM »
lol as if pharm grad was 3x stronger than UGL  ::)

if test or deca are faked then the UGL is complete utter garbage.
the stuff will be dosed correctly if you buy from any non-sketchy lab

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:38:17 AM »
I can get these amps for a pretty high price and I can also get 250mg/ml underground deca for a good price.

pharma deca are 100mg per ml. But I expect them to be much more potent than these underground. Is there any way to tell just by guessing how much more potent these pharma deca would be. Would 200mg of pharma deca equal to 500mg underground deca? Hope you get my question bcz these pharma are 2x more expensive.
always go for pharma if you have the option if you can't afford paying an extra few hundred over a period of a few months you shouldn't be bodybuilding to begin with

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 03:14:39 AM »
always go for pharma if you have the option if you can't afford paying an extra few hundred over a period of a few months you shouldn't be bodybuilding to begin with

+100000

It's not that all UG is bunk, low dose or dirty with heavy metals, some, if not most are, & if you're injecting this into your body long term, trust me, you don't want those impurities & heavy metals in you.

I stopped UG long time ago & stick to pharma grade only & won't even go back.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 03:25:15 AM »
most pharma gear uses cotton seed oil
which can make you sterile in high (=normal for BB) dosages.

just food for thought...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 04:38:10 AM »

+100000

It's not that all UG is bunk, low dose or dirty with heavy metals, some, if not most are, & if you're injecting this into your body long term, trust me, you don't want those impurities & heavy metals in you.

I stopped UG long time ago & stick to pharma grade only & won't even go back.

::)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »
::)

No one has to agree with me.

If you think powder from China, smuggled into the US & then made in a UG lab, which is most likely is someone bathroom or kitchen is something you're comfortable with putting into your body, then by all means.

I'd rather spend more & use pharma grade. To each his own.