Author Topic: Simply and Easily The Most Baffling Thing to me on Getbig  (Read 2877 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Simply and Easily The Most Baffling Thing to me on Getbig
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:01:32 AM »
This is mainly directed at ChopperRider and Donny, although with Donny it is simply a case of he is just a really low iq dumb person and how he acts cant be helped.

I do not, and will never understand how people (posters) can act all tough and make threats and want to fight while remaining anonymous. To me, it must take an ASTONISHINGLY HIGH level of fear to act tough like that and hide behind a screenname. This used to make me angry, but then I realized the person at the other end has to be terrified of who they are threatening to feel the need to stay anonymous, so then it just became a non factor for me. Instead of anger, I started to feel a combination of curiosity about why they are so scared and pity for them to have to live life in fear.

Anyways, this whole acting tough thing while being anonymous never made sense to me, I guess I need someone who understands it more to explain it to me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Simply and Easily The Most Baffling Thing to me on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:03:07 AM »
Donna

Why exactly does he have "Competitor" stars?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »
Donna

Why exactly does he have "Competitor" stars?

sorry,.......yes Donna,.....my bad  :(

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Q4IOJ
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 11:16:50 AM »
POT, I ask myself the same question when "tuff guys" say tuff things on an  internet board.

I don't understand it either, but maybe we have an innate desire to act tough since the days when you really had to be really tough in order to survive.

But that toughness back then also required a good amount of something soon forgotten called ...... bravery

Take for instance ... the caveman days when you had to protect your leg of lamb from the cave guy a few feet away. You had to be both tough and brave.

But nowadays there is no need to be as brave as we had to be back then, but being tough is still in our genes.

So the internet allows us to be tuff but the bravery part of the equation is no longer required.

If I was still brave and still tough at the same time, I could call you something you really aren't without fear of getting my nose bashed in; but why do that when I can call you something you surely ain't .... when I can do it from a distance further than your clenched fist?

Sorry! Got carried away a bit, but it really is a problem that seldom existed before the internet.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Q4IOJ
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »
POT, I ask myself the same question when "tuff guys" say tuff things on an  internet board.

I don't understand it either, but maybe we have an inmate desire to act tough since the days when you had to really be really tough in order to survive.

But that toughness back then also required a good amount of bravery

Take for instance ... the caveman days when you had to protect your leg of lamb from the cave guy a few feet away. You had to be both tough and brave.

But nowadays there is no need to be as brave as we had to be back then, but being tough is in our genes.

So the internet allows us to be tuff but the bravery part of the equation is no longer required.

If I was still brave and still tough at the same time, I could call you something you really aren't without fear of getting my nose bashed in; but why do that when I can you you something you surely ain't when I can do it from a distance further than the race of your clenched fist?

Sorry! Got carried away a bit, but it really is a problem that seldom existed before the internet.

good post, the internet has allowed people like chopperrider to express the tough guy acct they always wanted to in public without having to follow it up with the bravery to follow through with the act. Im guessing it gives them some sort of  false sense of self satisfaction with a look in the mirror and a pat on the back saying "I showed that other guy on the message board who is boss".

I would really like one day for a person who acts like this to be interviewed on an ask me anything type thing on reddit as to why they are like this and what it accomplishes for them. Would be interesting to see how their mind thinks

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »
POT, I think that the  'shrinks' have this figured out already.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
I have to add the following ....

I say the "shrinks" know this for the following reason.....

I can't count higher than three but I think that there have been 3 or more suicides that were 'caused' by various tuff guy individuals when they verbally attacked a sensitive individual regarding sensitive matters.

SO I think that 3 is enough of a number to get some professionals into the research of such a problem and it appears to be an interesting subject for doctors within the psychiatric field.

Other than that .... all is well.

You sound like you are doing well now, Potatank!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »
I have to add the following ....

I say the "shrinks" know this for the following reason.....

I can't count higher than three but I think that there have been 3 or more suicides that were 'caused' by various tuff guy individuals when they verbally attacked a sensitive individual regarding sensitive matters.

SO I think that 3 is enough of a number to get some professionals into the research of such a problem and it appears to be an interesting subject for doctors within the psychiatric field.

Other than that .... all is well.

You sound like you are doing well now, Potatank!

I am doing well thanks. Proper nutrition, exercise and realizing the reality of who is/are behind these anonymous tough guy accounts makes life a lot simpler to deal with.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 11:43:10 AM »
The anonymity of the internet allows people to act out their fantasies without fear of the consequences. This is why those that are scared and weak in real life adopt these brash, agressive attitudes online.....it can be annoying until you realise the truth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 11:44:17 AM »
It's impossible to get mad at someone like Donna. All you can do is feel pity for him.
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »
The anonymity of the internet allows people to act out their fantasies without fear of the consequences. This is why those that are scared and weak in real life adopt these brash, agressive attitudes online.....it can be annoying until you realise the truth.

I know I feel stupid remembering how mad I used to get. Then one day I woke up and realized what the anonymous tough guy must be like in real life to have to hide behind an anonymous persona and express this tough guy act.  They must punch a lot of holes in the wall and bang on the steering wheel knowing their only outlet in life is the internet and inability to defend themselves in real life.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 11:57:55 AM »
I know I feel stupid remembering how mad I used to get. Then one day I woke up and realized what the anonymous tough guy must be like in real life to have to hide behind an anonymous persona and express this tough guy act.  They must punch a lot of holes in the wall and bang on the steering wheel knowing their only outlet in life is the internet and inability to defend themselves in real life.

Yes this is the key to not being bothered by that type of individual. It's all about knowing the bigger picture and realising they are projecting an image as a way of compensating for insecurities in real life. When you know that you can take what they say with a pinch of salt and bid them farewell knowing you don't need to say anything, life is already exacting its own revenge.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »
Yes this is the key to not being bothered by that type of individual. It's all about knowing the bigger picture and realising they are projecting an image as a way of compensating for insecurities in real life. When you know that you can take what they say with a pinch of salt and bid them farewell knowing you don't need to say anything, life is already exacting its own revenge.
[/b][/u]

took me long enough to figure this part out  :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »
[/b][/u]

took me long enough to figure this part out  :D

Bet you feel better now though?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 12:17:38 PM »
Bet you feel better now though?

ya improved my moods dramatically

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »
This is mainly directed at ChopperRider and Donny, although with Donny it is simply a case of he is just a really low iq dumb person and how he acts cant be helped.

I do not, and will never understand how people (posters) can act all tough and make threats and want to fight while remaining anonymous. To me, it must take an ASTONISHINGLY HIGH level of fear to act tough like that and hide behind a screenname. This used to make me angry, but then I realized the person at the other end has to be terrified of who they are threatening to feel the need to stay anonymous, so then it just became a non factor for me. Instead of anger, I started to feel a combination of curiosity about why they are so scared and pity for them to have to live life in fear.

Anyways, this whole acting tough thing while being anonymous never made sense to me, I guess I need someone who understands it more to explain it to me.

How many threads/posts you going to make about me you fucking cowardly crybaby?

I'm so fucking deep in your feeble mind I should have a miner's helmet!

Have you ever stopped to think that the posts directed at a pathetic welfare cheat like you are just because you're despised and people hate you for being the complete lying sack of shit that you are?

It fucking eats you alive that the only thing you have in your life is internet stalking. You and I both know you sure as fuck would never meet me in person. So you play the anonymous crybaby whine because you know that is the only recourse for a gutless coward like yourself.

I fucking own you and kick your ass in life and on here every day.

The reason posters don't put their information out there is because of mental fuckups like you. You sit on your fat ass and collect welfare or jerk off on Skype with joon for money and stalk anonymous people you'd never have the balls to stand up to in real life.

The anonymity on this board is 100% because of gutless trolls like you, TA, and Sev.

Now go wipe your tears and runny nose with that ugly fucking mutt of yours.

Hahahahahahaha......

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 12:26:53 PM »
good post, the internet has allowed people like chopperrider to express the tough guy acct they always wanted to in public without having to follow it up with the bravery to follow through with the act. Im guessing it gives them some sort of  false sense of self satisfaction with a look in the mirror and a pat on the back saying "I showed that other guy on the message board who is boss".

I would really like one day for a person who acts like this to be interviewed on an ask me anything type thing on reddit as to why they are like this and what it accomplishes for them. Would be interesting to see how their mind thinks

Yesterday you were 100% sure I was a Mexican in AZ named Sean.

Today you're 100% sure I'm anonymous.

You are a mentally defective shut-in who really needs to be put out of your misery.

You have stalked, hounded, harassed, and tried to ruin the personal business of someone who is not me. And you know that, but keep the charade up here to save face. You're the most gutless fuck this website has ever seen.

See....what you're too fucking stupid to realize is, the only fucking threat you have is to enter into poster's personal lives and try to fuck with them. Without that.....you're a lazy, welfare version of Shitso.

Suck a paleo dick kunt!   Hahahahahahaha.....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 12:31:28 PM »
Yesterday you were 100% sure I was a Mexican in AZ named Sean.

Today you're 100% sure I'm anonymous.

You are a mentally defective shut-in who really needs to be put out of your misery.

You have stalked, hounded, harassed, and tried to ruin the personal business of someone who is not me. And you know that, but keep the charade up here to save face. You're the most gutless fuck this website has ever seen.

See....what you're too fucking stupid to realize is, the only fucking threat you have is to enter into poster's personal lives and try to fuck with them. Without that.....you're a lazy, welfare version of Shitso.

Suck a paleo dick kunt!   Hahahahahahaha.....

mods told me you are not who I thought. I now completely 100% understand you are anonymous. You are scared of me in real life and can only express yourself and your hatred for me anonymously. But thats ok, as long as you feel better about yourself and think you are making me mad I support you in this. Real life can be a scary thing, and for you it clearly is.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 12:37:30 PM »
Rage on the internet is just like road rage. Noone is screaming in a supermarket at the granny struggling with her change at the self checkout and holding you up for ages; it is annoying but you see she is old and shrug your shoulders. Put that old woman in a car and she cuts out when the light goes green you will beep the horn and shout profanities because she is dehumanised to a car that inconvenienced you.

The internet is the same. It dehumanises the person on the other end. There is no way the social justice warriors on the internet who go around raging at everyone would act like that in real life unless they were in a mob baying for blood. Add a computer screen and remove the proximity of real contact and you can get to hate someone and overreact very quickly.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 12:40:56 PM »
Rage on the internet is just like road rage. Noone is screaming in a supermarket at the granny struggling with her change at the self checkout and holding you up for ages; it is annoying but you see she is old and shrug your shoulders. Put that old woman in a car and she cuts out when the light goes green you will beep the horn and shout profanities because she is dehumanised to a car that inconvenienced you.

The internet is the same. It dehumanises the person on the other end. There is no way the social justice warriors on the internet who go around raging at everyone would act like that in real life unless they were in a mob baying for blood. Add a computer screen and remove the proximity of real contact and you can get to hate someone and overreact very quickly.

wow great post and analysis. Especially saying the only way in real life would be if they were in a mob. Being confronted in real life one on one for someone like chopperrider or other anonymous internet tough guys would be the peak of their nightmare. Confusion and fear would be too much for them.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 12:50:38 PM »
mods told me you are not who I thought. I now completely 100% understand you are anonymous. You are scared of me in real life and can only express yourself and your hatred for me anonymously. But thats ok, as long as you feel better about yourself and think you are making me mad I support you in this. Real life can be a scary thing, and for you it clearly is.

You think you elicit anger/rage in other posters, because you're trying to establish some pathetic form of importance. It's not anger/rage.....it's just the truth pointing out how much of a waste of skin you really are.

Everyone on here knows you are absolutely the biggest coward on Getbig.....nothing new there.

At the end of the day...... you're insignificant, like joon was, except he was mildly entertaining.

Yawn.....boring.

A gutless broke shut-in - nothing more. Not one of these posts raises my pulse a beat. In fact I laugh at how pathetic you are. Practically homeless, and you're sitting collecting welfare while you smas keyboards. Bitchboi,  you couldnt afford bus fare across town to meet me. So stick your fake MMA fight and tough guy act up your ass like your boyfriend's dick.

Hahahahahahaha....

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 12:53:33 PM »
wow great post and analysis. Especially saying the only way in real life would be if they were in a mob. Being confronted in real life one on one for someone like chopperrider or other anonymous internet tough guys would be the peak of their nightmare. Confusion and fear would be too much for them.

What the fuck do you know about "real life"?

When you finally off yourself you won't have 6 friends to carry the casket.

You are easily the most pathetic troll on the Internet.

Hahahahahahaha.....

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 12:54:08 PM »

Mob mentality is a fucked up situation. Look at that 13 year old kid accused of stealing in Bangladesh a few  months ago being beaten to death and tortured by street traders - and them videoing it... or the woman who was tortured and burned alive by a mob in Afghanistan after some rogue she accused of selling fake merchandise yelled that she had burnt the Quran.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 12:58:20 PM »

I am never going to beep and yell at an old lady at a light again. Thanks for putting that in perspective.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 01:01:07 PM »

Oh....so now I'm NOT a Mexican in AZ named Sean!

Just more of your bullshit.

Mr. Belllisitos needs a lawyer,  some guidance, your name,  Princess L's name, and Ron Avidan's name....and he 100% needs for a few people to be held accountable for the damage done to his business.

You're so fucking pathetic. I can smell failure on you from here.