Author Topic: Best Booth Girls Award - Arnold Expo  (Read 21553 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Best Booth Girls Award - Arnold Expo
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2006, 05:37:30 PM »
We both laughed at how neither of us gave a sh!t about Ronnie Coleman.

And weeks later, you're still talking about him.

Admit it, you love ronnie coleman.

That_Guy

• Getbig II
  • What the hell does this do?
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2006, 05:48:39 PM »
And weeks later, you're still talking about him.

Admit it, you love ronnie coleman.

Don't get me wrong he is big as hell but my attention always goes toward the hard nipples.  It could be nuclear war and I would be staring at a big pair of jubblies and then get vaporized. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
Don't get me wrong he is big as hell but my attention always goes toward the hard nipples.  It could be nuclear war and I would be staring at a big pair of jubblies and then get vaporized. ;D

Respect!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »
 That last girl ,,must be related to Jay Cutler !

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2006, 03:14:44 AM »

girl?   

I thought that this guy had his neck eaten by a tiger?

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2006, 02:33:21 PM »
Sashay around in your captain cameltoe unitard at home.  Ridiculous.
I Love The True Adon

Unchained81

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »

That is Jay Cutler.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »
That is Jay Cutler.

Are you the same fag that posted his gay ass modeling pictures on ironage.us?
just push some weight!

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2006, 07:27:50 AM »
:-X

Thanks for posting my pic here! That was really sweet of you. I worked the Gamma-O booth and here's a few pics of me working there. You may remember my butt crack if you visited the booth. I really enjoyed doing the Expo and would love the opportunity to work other trade shows. It was a blast!!!!!

I stuck in one of UFC's Randy Couture and Stephan Bonner because that was the highlight of my weekend, and I'm pretty smug about gettin' the VIP treatment to get my pic with them. I was in heaven working with the HW Champ Andre Arlovski and Sean Sherk. Heck with the bodybuilders, I was fighting through a crowd swarming around Jay Cutler to get to LHW Champ Chuck Liddell.

xoxo,
Nicole Weeks
www.nicoleweeks.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2006, 12:29:11 PM »
ROFL! ;D

VegasPole

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2006, 02:31:43 PM »
Thanks for posting my pic here! That was really sweet of you. I worked the Gamma-O booth and here's a few pics of me working there. You may remember my butt crack if you visited the booth. I really enjoyed doing the Expo and would love the opportunity to work other trade shows. It was a blast!!!!!

I stuck in one of UFC's Randy Couture and Stephan Bonner because that was the highlight of my weekend, and I'm pretty smug about gettin' the VIP treatment to get my pic with them. I was in heaven working with the HW Champ Andre Arlovski and Sean Sherk. Heck with the bodybuilders, I was fighting through a crowd swarming around Jay Cutler to get to LHW Champ Chuck Liddell.

xoxo,
Nicole Weeks
www.nicoleweeks.com

Heck with the bodybuilders?! No good! Boo this woman! BOOOOOO!!..... Nice jugs..
Never Relax Around Blacks

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2006, 04:38:03 PM »
Heck with the bodybuilders?! No good! Boo this woman! BOOOOOO!!..... Nice jugs..

Hey, I'm sorry, just personal preference. I like the chicks. And I like the MMA guys. Juice boys just don't do it for me. I prefer my men natural so I know all the parts are still in working order.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »
Hey, I'm sorry, just personal preference. I like the chicks. And I like the MMA guys. Juice boys just don't do it for me. I prefer my men natural so I know all the parts are still in working order.

HAHAHA ;D

nice butt crack hun ;)

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2006, 06:18:04 PM »
Tre, you think so?  I have worked the VPX booth at both the Arnold and the Olympia the last four years...was not allowed to work the Arnold this year, but spent a lot of time at the booth.  Even though they increased the number of girls from the Olympia, I thought the "quality" was down from year's past.  Just my opinion though- not being a guy, I might not be as easily swayed by a pair of boobs as you guys are....LOL.
mavistozzi.com

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2006, 06:31:55 PM »
Tre, you think so?  I have worked the VPX booth at both the Arnold and the Olympia the last four years...was not allowed to work the Arnold this year, but spent a lot of time at the booth.  Even though they increased the number of girls from the Olympia, I thought the "quality" was down from year's past.  Just my opinion though- not being a guy, I might not be as easily swayed by a pair of boobs as you guys are....LOL.

Let me suggest a potential reason why. Just a thought, just a possibility, not putting anyone down. But sometimes girls are hired based on pictures. And even if you interview them in person to make sure they don't look snaggle, things still happen between the decision to hire them and the date of the show. A little too much pizza since the photos were taken, bad night drinking the night before, fell down and got a bruise on her ass, boyfriend punched her in the nose, dehydrated and the cellulite is having a relapse....that's why you have to stick with girls that are ACTUAL competitors or have a good resume of working trade shows because they know what they are doing, how to train and diet, and are dependable. Trolling for girls at the local strip bar isn't the smartest thing to do....but it was obvious at the Arnold Expo that someone was a "paying customer" or had beer goggles on when they chose the girls for some of the booths. Granted, everyone needs a start has room for improvement, present company included, but PLEASE!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »
Let me suggest a potential reason why. Just a thought, just a possibility, not putting anyone down. But sometimes girls are hired based on pictures. And even if you interview them in person to make sure they don't look snaggle, things still happen between the decision to hire them and the date of the show. A little too much pizza since the photos were taken, bad night drinking the night before, fell down and got a bruise on her ass, boyfriend punched her in the nose, dehydrated and the cellulite is having a relapse....that's why you have to stick with girls that are ACTUAL competitors or have a good resume of working trade shows because they know what they are doing, how to train and diet, and are dependable. Trolling for girls at the local strip bar isn't the smartest thing to do....but it was obvious at the Arnold Expo that someone was a "paying customer" or had beer goggles on when they chose the girls for some of the booths. Granted, everyone needs a start has room for improvement, present company included, but PLEASE!

......all this from someone with a Psychology degree.

Still haven't seen any expert analysis.

Not really doubting you, just don't see the intelligence.

Are you dumbing down for the forum?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2006, 07:48:58 PM »

What Kelly Ryan will look like after her prison term.
Motherboy (the band).

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2006, 08:01:02 PM »

Sounds like the mma crowd are 1st class all the way

lol
Wait for it....