Author Topic: Blackman's Bounties:  (Read 1897 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Blackman's Bounties:
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:24:41 PM »
Former WWF star Steve Blackman has apparently been working for some time as a real-life bounty hunter.
It now looks as though he's got his own series in the works, although, I have no idea where it stands in the production process.

It looks surprisingly decent, IMO. I hope it gets to see the light of day!!

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: Blackman's Bounties:
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:28:48 PM »
Here is a brief article I also found discussing the series: http://fansided.com/2014/03/22/wwes-steve-blackman-bounty-hunter-show-video/

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 05:54:47 PM »
Id watch this. I could see him being an epic bounty hunter

wow Blackman is 52 years old--I never woulda guessed that

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 04:20:30 AM »
Former WWF star Steve Blackman has apparently been working for some time as a real-life bounty hunter.
It now looks as though he's got his own series in the works, although, I have no idea where it stands in the production process.

It looks surprisingly decent, IMO. I hope it gets to see the light of day!!

Steve Blackman is pretty badass in real life with a huge martial arts back ground. Doesn't surprise me at all. He'll be better than "Dog" the bounty hunter.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
Id watch this. I could see him being an epic bounty hunter

wow Blackman is 52 years old--I never woulda guessed that

You know...

I think the only thing that "held" Blackman back in WWF was his lack of mic skills. He had the build, the physique, and the physical skills. If he'd had a little more character and charisma, he'd have been a contender.

I'm glad to learn he's doing well with other endeavors - especially at his "advanced" age.
I hope he makes a go with this series!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:36 PM »
Steve Blackman is pretty badass in real life with a huge martial arts back ground. Doesn't surprise me at all. He'll be better than "Dog" the bounty hunter.

This could turn into something!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »

You know...

I think the only thing that "held" Blackman back in WWF was his lack of mic skills. He had the build, the physique, and the physical skills. If he'd had a little more character and charisma, he'd have been a contender.

I'm glad to learn he's doing well with other endeavors - especially at his "advanced" age.
I hope he makes a go with this series!!

ya in the ring he had the personality of a rock. Its like he thought it was all real and took it too serious.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 06:53:02 AM »

ya in the ring he had the personality of a rock. Its like he thought it was all real and took it too serious.
Wrestling wise he stunk. Real world tought guy wise, he fits the bill.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
There was talk that Blackman was negotiating with wwe so his show could be shown on the network.. not quite sure if they made a deal happen

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 04:20:24 PM »
Still looks great. True story, went to a WWF show back in 98/99. My wife who absolutely loved Blackman made a "Marry me Steve Blackman" sign as he was on the card. He wrestles, my wife is screaming holding the sign. He never looks our way. End of the match, he wins, my wife grabs her camera, asks me to hold the sign and low and behold, looks right at me holding the sign, smiles and gives me the thumbs up.....umm.........

Can't make this up

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 04:41:05 PM »
Still looks great. True story, went to a WWF show back in 98/99. My wife who absolutely loved Blackman made a "Marry me Steve Blackman" sign as he was on the card. He wrestles, my wife is screaming holding the sign. He never looks our way. End of the match, he wins, my wife grabs her camera, asks me to hold the sign and low and behold, looks right at me holding the sign, smiles and gives me the thumbs up.....umm.........

Can't make this up

Ha, ha, ha...