Author Topic: DivorceCorp if this doesn't scare you from getting married nothing will.  (Read 12138 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: DivorceCorp if this doesn't scare you from getting married nothing will.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:49:15 PM »
:-X

hey your sig,...whats that about,.......cakes and jewelry ,..Ive always wondered

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 07:25:48 PM »
Holds true with anything involving lawyers, not just divorce.  I was told I'd need to find $200-$250k to collect a $25k debt in district court, which I wouldn't be able to collect anyway if the guy just felt like declaring his business bankrupt which is exactly what he did when someone else sued him.  The legal system is worthless.  The bottom line is don't have cunts in your life.  In business, in marriage, whatever.  

The only good result I ever got from a lawyer was his threat of legal action on the basis of criminal conduct to get someone to fuck off.  Civil action is so prohibitively expensive that it is inaccessible for individuals and small business.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 07:39:59 PM »
Been there, done that, no fun.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 08:03:15 PM »
Here is what the average male goes through now, I would not be surprised if others here have at least one friend that sounded like this:

"I know what you are saying, and I agree with everything you are saying, but this girls I am about to propose to is different, she was even against the whole marriage thing. In a million years I never thought I would be getting married, we never argue, we never fight, we love the same movies, and she totally gets my sense of humor. She is super hot, she got offered millions to model but she just wants to live a simple life, this billionaire wanted to marry her but she did not like the fact that he......"

Fast forward a bit

"Married life is great, seriously you need to find someone and settle down, my wife knows this girl... When can you come over for dinner, she is an amazing cook.... I can't imagine how depressing it must be being alone...."

Fast forward a bit

"Me and my wife are having some problems... her mother is creating drama..... I suspect she is speaking to her ex.... but all couples have problems, we are working things through and I feel we will come out stronger..."

Fast forward a bit

"Hey, you know my wife is really good at spotting trends, anyway she did some research and found a great area that the houses are still affordable. I  might be making an offer in 5 minutes"

Fast forward a bit

"Originally the plan was to wait 5 years before having kids this way we can enjoy some alone time... But my wife made a valid point, she said that...... so yeah, she is now pregnant she is in her 3rd month and I cannot be happier....."

Fast forward a bit the baby is born, the house is purchased, shes no longer working or outspending everything she and her husband earns and now the baby is about 10 months old

Fast forward a bit and you get the almost expected call

"My and my wife are getting a divorce, no drama, we just decided its best for both of us to move on. For the sake of little tony we are keeping things very peaceful and you know what, I can't complain, I had a great few years and every time I look at little tony I just feel everything was worth it"

Fast forward a bit

Everything explodes, all you hear is nasty stories about how bad she treated him since the night of the wedding, you hear stories about order of protections, court orders, divorce lawyers, complex conspiracy theories about her family, and finally you discover the the friend you knew since childhood is now a different human, he is taking anti-depressants, he is no longer eating healthy, he is cooked.

YET a bit time goes by and this idiot announces he found a new girl that is really really unique and he is thinking of getting married again

Yes I know, everyone has a theory as to why a marriage didn't work out, and everyone has advice as to how to make it work. The fact is that even thou the divorce rate is at 55%, the amount of people living in marriage hell is almost 100% especially those between 21-45

There is no upside to marriage, the argument about having kids is BS, you are destroying a child when you bring them up in a home full of fights and divorce. The argument of not being alone when you are old, well she won't be there anyway for you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 08:13:34 PM »
Here is what the average male goes through now, I would not be surprised if others here have at least one friend that sounded like this:

"I know what you are saying, and I agree with everything you are saying, but this girls I am about to propose to is different, she was even against the whole marriage thing. In a million years I never thought I would be getting married, we never argue, we never fight, we love the same movies, and she totally gets my sense of humor. She is super hot, she got offered millions to model but she just wants to live a simple life, this billionaire wanted to marry her but she did not like the fact that he......"

Fast forward a bit

"Married life is great, seriously you need to find someone and settle down, my wife knows this girl... When can you come over for dinner, she is an amazing cook.... I can't imagine how depressing it must be being alone...."

Fast forward a bit

"Me and my wife are having some problems... her mother is creating drama..... I suspect she is speaking to her ex.... but all couples have problems, we are working things through and I feel we will come out stronger..."

Fast forward a bit

"Hey, you know my wife is really good at spotting trends, anyway she did some research and found a great area that the houses are still affordable. I  might be making an offer in 5 minutes"

Fast forward a bit

"Originally the plan was to wait 5 years before having kids this way we can enjoy some alone time... But my wife made a valid point, she said that...... so yeah, she is now pregnant she is in her 3rd month and I cannot be happier....."

Fast forward a bit the baby is born, the house is purchased, shes no longer working or outspending everything she and her husband earns and now the baby is about 10 months old

Fast forward a bit and you get the almost expected call

"My and my wife are getting a divorce, no drama, we just decided its best for both of us to move on. For the sake of little tony we are keeping things very peaceful and you know what, I can't complain, I had a great few years and every time I look at little tony I just feel everything was worth it"

Fast forward a bit

Everything explodes, all you hear is nasty stories about how bad she treated him since the night of the wedding, you hear stories about order of protections, court orders, divorce lawyers, complex conspiracy theories about her family, and finally you discover the the friend you knew since childhood is now a different human, he is taking anti-depressants, he is no longer eating healthy, he is cooked.

YET a bit time goes by and this idiot announces he found a new girl that is really really unique and he is thinking of getting married again

Yes I know, everyone has a theory as to why a marriage didn't work out, and everyone has advice as to how to make it work. The fact is that even thou the divorce rate is at 55%, the amount of people living in marriage hell is almost 100% especially those between 21-45

There is no upside to marriage, the argument about having kids is BS, you are destroying a child when you bring them up in a home full of fights and divorce. The argument of not being alone when you are old, well she won't be there anyway for you.

This is pretty good.

I wonder what the successful 45% are doing to keep it together?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 08:18:26 PM »
Less men are getting married and the main reason why is because the legal system is biased toward men in divorce cases.
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 08:22:44 PM »
Less men are getting married and the main reason why is because the legal system is biased toward men in divorce cases.

Is this a typo or did you mean to type this exactly as written?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 08:23:42 PM »

So are less women  getting married too?  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 08:28:28 PM »
Is this a typo or did you mean to type this exactly as written?

Its what I read in an article published by two women professors.
X

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »
This is pretty good.

I wonder what the successful 45% is doing to keep it together?

Not getting divorced does not = a happy marriage. You can survive a car accident but that does not mean you are not a cripple.

Majority of married people under 45 are living a life of hell (not counting their FB life).

Cops are busy all day and night responding to married couples who are fighting and marriage counselors are making a fortune.

It doesn't work and it will not work for you regardless of why you think it will, remember, every married men that is currently broken into pieces at one point believed he had it all figured out.

It is a duty for all of us who know the truth to warn everyone about the dangers, even if only 0.5% listen and follow the advice its still worth it.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
Its what I read in an article published by two women professors.

read the book men on strike, written by a woman

and I think you meant biased against men

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 08:31:05 PM »
read the book men on strike, written by a woman

and I think you meant biased against men

Yes, thank you for correcting me. Was a typo.

Yes, the legal system is biased against men in divorce cases.
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2015, 08:38:43 PM »
Yes, thank you for correcting me. Was a typo.

Yes, the legal system is biased against men in divorce cases.
LOL I had to ask because that seemed like a really surprising pov for this site.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2015, 08:42:21 PM »
Not getting divorced does not = a happy marriage. You can survive a car accident but that does not mean you are not a cripple.

Majority of married people under 45 are living a life of hell (not counting their FB life).

Cops are busy all day and night responding to married couples who are fighting and marriage counselors are making a fortune.

It doesn't work and it will not work for you regardless of why you think it will, remember, every married men that is currently broken into pieces at one point believed he had it all figured out.

It is a duty for all of us who know the truth to warn everyone about the dangers, even if only 0.5% listen and follow the advice its still worth it.

Good point. I also think the concept of happiness is an interesting variable. Many think a relationship is what they're missing in life and have unrealistic expectations for their spouse causing the "unhappiness", when the issue is an internal one.

Everything in life is a gamble, marriage is no different. It seems, and I'm generalizing and obviously using a small sample size, people want to be married but many settle when choosing a spouse (for numerous reasons), so they're starting a union of compromises on a compromised base. Unhappiness begot more unhappiness.

But people will do what they want.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 08:47:04 PM »
Good point. I also think the concept of happiness is an interesting variable. Many think a relationship is what they're missing in life and have unrealistic expectations for their spouse causing the "unhappiness", when the issue is an internal one.

Everything in life is a gamble, marriage is no different. It seems, and I'm generalizing and obviously using a small sample size, people want to be married but many settle when choosing a spouse (for numerous reasons), so they're starting a union of compromises on a compromised base. Unhappiness begot more unhappiness.

But people will do what they want.

"Everything in life is a gamble, marriage is no different."

Yes, however a sane person studies the odds, a stupid person follows their "gut" feelings.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »

Yes, however a sane person studies the odds, a stupid person follows their "gut" feelings.

Agreed, I wasn't necessarily saying that to argue with you.  

Even under the best of circumstances a marriage is still extremely difficult. However we blindly follow social ques and norms, thus people have an internal pressure to get married and when they're "unhappy" the feel the need to leave that marriage for something better/different (I know this isn't always the case some people are in horrific marriages, but I've known, like many here have, many couples who've spilt for ridiculous reasons).

We've attempted to redefine what constitutes  marriage between individuals, but maybe we should concentrate on redefining what are the expectations in/of a marriage.

We need to be taught how to drive a car before we are licensed to drive, maybe we need to be taught on how to value /treat/respect/honor others in relationships  before people are licensed to wed (I know we still have bad drivers and we'd still have bad marriages/divorce  but I'm just spit balling here)?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 09:04:04 PM »

Yes, however a sane person studies the odds, a stupid person follows their "gut" penis feelings.

Fixed.
©

Dave D

• Getbig V

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 01:47:24 AM »
This is pretty good.

I wonder what the successful 45% are doing to keep it together?

More like 25%. Nothing. They simply got LUCKY (to meet a person that is SO compatible on the long run). Simple as that.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 01:55:05 AM »
More like 25%. Nothing. They simply got LUCKY (to meet a person that is SO compatible on the long run). Simple as that.

They rather letting their balls cut for a bit of pussy and put up with all the unnecessary BS.
©

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 10:39:52 AM »
I say this all the time, but any man dumb enough to get married in America deserves to be raked over the coals.  By getting married you are forcing yourself into legal bondage.

10 years ago in my 20's, all of my friends were telling me how awesome marriage was and how happy they were.  They got so pushy about it, they started trying to convince me it was a good idea.

Fast forward 10 years to today and about 75% of them are divorced, separated or living in hell.

All of them come over to my place on Sunday to watch football and to bitch about marriage.

Looks like I dodged that bullet!

8)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 10:47:56 AM »
I say this all the time, but any man dumb enough to get married in America deserves to be raked over the coals.  By getting married you are forcing yourself into legal bondage.

10 years ago in my 20's, all of my friends were telling me how awesome marriage was and how happy they were.  They got so pushy about it, they started trying to convince me it was a good idea.

Fast forward 10 years to today and about 75% of them are divorced, separated or living in hell.

All of them come over to my place on Sunday to watch football and to bitch about marriage.

Looks like I dodged that bullet!

8)

most men can relate to what you said

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 10:59:33 AM »
I'm pretty happy. Doesn't mean I haven't thought about killing her a few time though...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 11:00:06 AM »
horrifying. My most recent relationship lasted 5 months, emotionally felt like I had experienced a 30+ year mirage

I can only imagine...