Author Topic: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.  (Read 13890 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2015, 08:05:19 AM »
Guess that mean's I've masterbated to various sex crimes
the fappening was so fun.

Kenny Powers: "This is me every night, dude. Just staring at buttholes, and gettin’ a buzz on".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2015, 11:44:55 AM »
In FL, it's a crime now.  Thanks, Rick Scott.

If they want to push it - and they just might - zimmerman could catch a felony charge.

Better to get him off the street for some shit like that.  Could avoid a shootout later.  Dude's a walking time bomb.  oh, the getbig repub memes worshipping this dude... sickening.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2015, 09:22:59 AM »

If they want to push it - and they just might - zimmerman could catch a felony charge.

Better to get him off the street for some shit like that.  Could avoid a shootout later.  Dude's a walking time bomb.  oh, the getbig repub memes worshipping this dude... sickening.
You really hate this guy!! But the headline on the article has been changed to reflect the fact that he's committed no sex crime at all and printing that opens them up to lawsuits. So now he can sue the newspaper and collect more cash. And STILL UNDEFEATED...Ka-Chingerman

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
Zimmerman winning and keeping on winning until he spends/wastes all his money on too many material things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2015, 01:32:04 PM »

Well, what has happened are they going to try to charge him? Or is it because nothing was really shown, so that they may have nothing that will stick?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2015, 06:31:58 PM »
I don't care if Martin was a thug or not, in that situation I don't see anyway killing him is the only way out.  He was too young to have his future taken from him like that

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2015, 06:43:02 PM »
I don't care if Martin was a thug or not, in that situation I don't see anyway killing him is the only way out.  He was too young to have his future taken from him like that

X2

You really hate this guy!! But the headline on the article has been changed to reflect the fact that he's committed no sex crime at all and printing that opens them up to lawsuits. So now he can sue the newspaper and collect more cash. And STILL UNDEFEATED...Ka-Chingerman

Would be nuts if he sued and got a settlement. It would solidify in his mind that he's untouchable. He'll die a horrible death one of these days. Someone will get him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2015, 06:45:23 PM »

Easy to say when he's not on top of you bashing your head into the concrete. The whole situation was avoidable on both ends , but people are entitled to defend themselves in these exact situations.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2015, 07:00:00 PM »
A few months ago, he just started embracing the troll side of this. For instance, a black kid trolled him talking about his car getting shot up, and laughing at him, and Zimmerman trolled back that it took a white man to do it, and that the so called gangsters weren't doing anything but talking (paraphrased).

The social media dynamic really is interesting nowadays.

Guy is a total retard, but I assume, like most people, after enough abuse it started to not bother him. He is idiotic to post any picture being boastful (rodomontade  ;D ) about killing someone else "in self defence". If I killed someone in self defence I'd feel bad but say "hey, I had to...", not post selfies saying "come at me bro".

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2015, 07:04:11 PM »
True Badass

POwerful 1/2 white, 1/2 latino man who rejects white guilt from the negrow

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2015, 08:44:33 PM »
POwerful 1/2 white, 1/2 latino man who rejects white guilt from the negrow
Seems to have a black grandpa on his Peruvian side.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2015, 02:48:21 AM »
He was told by the police "do not follow, stand down and wait"  but he wanted to try to be a hero of something.  This guy is a total idiot, any logical person can see that.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2015, 02:53:55 AM »
He was told by the police "do not follow, stand down and wait"  but he wanted to try to be a hero of something.  This guy is a total idiot, any logical person can see that.
A dispatcher is hardly the police. They're closer to a telephone operator. A call center worker. Is that who you take your orders from? Oh and make the fries to go.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2015, 03:05:25 AM »

He did stand down and wait.  He was on his way back to the car when Trayvon followed, confronted, and assaulted him. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2015, 06:22:03 AM »

This. Zimmerman was trigger-horny and looking for a fight, and was told by the woman he was talking to on his cell that trailing Treyvon wasn't a good idea.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2015, 07:44:52 AM »
LOL wut. Regardless of how the rest of the night went down, the facts we know are that he was getting his ass beat by a teen and  then he shot him. There is nothing "bad ass"  about that.

Yeah thats sort of what i was thinking....Grown ass man gets ass handed to him by a 162 lb kid and has to resort to shooting... Yeah that is a Beta if i ever saw one...Anyone that thinks Zim was a badass for that exchange is probably beta as well...

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2015, 09:55:34 AM »
I'm white, conservative and a southerner and in my mind there is no way to justify the killing of this kid.  I have three sons and stupid stuff like this scares the crap out of me, it makes me way to over protective.  If this happened to me I'd probably lose my shit and murder Zimmermans whole family.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »

Yeah thats sort of what i was thinking....Grown ass man gets ass handed to him by a 162 lb kid and has to resort to shooting... Yeah that is a Beta if i ever saw one...Anyone that thinks Zim was a badass for that exchange is probably beta as well...

He may have been grown but was out of shape and fluffy, while the thug was lean and mean, athletic and explosive. Big difference there.

When Trayvon was hitting and bashing him in the face his gun was the only way out to save him from the asssault from the thuggite.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »
Everything with this one hinges on Zimmerman's statement "To be honest with you, the whole time I forgot that I had the gun." (to police)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2015, 12:11:36 PM »

He's a hero to betas.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2015, 12:25:04 PM »

Like a lot of dudes with oversized egos, he's really as fragile as a glass vase. You can easily see behind the "tough" face he puts up. Domestic violence issues, and puts pics up of a woman who he says cheated on him and stole guns from him. If true, that is the type of people and women he attracts.
He went looking for trouble and found it. And this was situation where he should have stayed in the car like police dispatch told him.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2015, 02:03:32 PM »
He may have been grown but was out of shape and fluffy, while the thug was lean and mean, athletic and explosive. Big difference there.

When Trayvon was hitting and bashing him in the face his gun was the only way out to save him from the asssault from the thuggite.

If you say so bro. He's tough to you...says a lot.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »
Like a lot of dudes with oversized egos, he's really as fragile as a glass vase. You can easily see behind the "tough" face he puts up. Domestic violence issues, and puts pics up of a woman who he says cheated on him and stole guns from him. If true, that is the type of people and women he attracts.
He went looking for trouble and found it. And this was situation where he should have stayed in the car like police dispatch told him.

Fear of a Black Planet?  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2015, 09:49:18 PM »
If you say so bro. He's tough to you...says a lot.

Trayvon was tough, too tough for Zimmerman, that's why he was shot.

If Zimmerman easily could have reversed the full mount, side check-kick and ground and pound that Traytray dished out on Zimmie, he wouldn't have used a gun.

Zim Zam was in panic mode, with fists raining down on him, and shot in self-defence from the brutal strikes of the young urban afficionado of the porch.