Author Topic: LOL @ "Handlers" telling politicians when to talk  (Read 249 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ "Handlers" telling politicians when to talk
« on: September 28, 2015, 09:47:56 AM »
Carson staffer cuts off CNN interview

A staffer for Dr. Ben Carson cut off an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper as Tapper was pressing the GOP presidential candidate about his previous statements that a Muslim would need to reject the tenets of Islam in order to become president.

Tapper was in the middle of an extended back and forth with Carson over the subject, when Tapper said that as an African-American and a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Carson knows "what it is like for people to make false assumptions about you. And you seem to be doing the same thing with Muslims."

"You're assuming that Muslim Americans put their religion ahead of the country," Tapper replied as Carson asked what false assumptions Tapper thought he was making.

"I'm assuming that if you accept all the tenets of Islam that you would have a very difficult time abiding under the Constitution of the United States," Carson said.

At that point, Armstrong Williams, Carson's business manager said off-camera "This interview is over."
Tapper said "OK," thanked Carson and ended the interview.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: LOL @ "Handlers" telling politicians when to talk
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:04:30 PM »
I think all presidential hopefuls should post on Getbig. It would prepare you for trolls. I troll people everyday in real life, and it makes you appreciate posting here, as you can do it without thinking about it and make someone melt. They have no idea how to handle it. Carson's noob ass would get run off here and back to bodybuilding.com with a quickness.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LOL @ "Handlers" telling politicians when to talk
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 09:34:56 PM »
I think all presidential hopefuls should post on Getbig. It would prepare you for trolls. I troll people everyday in real life, and it makes you appreciate posting here, as you can do it without thinking about it and make someone melt. They have no idea how to handle it. Carson's noob ass would get run off here and back to bodybuilding.com with a quickness.  :D

LOL!  Can you imagine that?

Carson is just trying to out-hate Trump, only instead of mexicans, it's Muslims.  You give him enough interviews, he'll be ready to put them all in camps.  Already, he doesn't think they can run for president, and what, now they shouldn't be able to vote?  was that his last quote?

Dude's just trying to out-hate Trump.   I think we all see it.