Author Topic: How to use HGH + Slin for "clean" bulk?  (Read 8351 times)

Numero1

• Getbig I
How to use HGH + Slin for "clean" bulk?
« on: September 29, 2015, 04:04:17 AM »
i usually do 3 ui in early morning of hgh, now i want to try it for bulk with humalog...i train at 8 am in the morning , at 7 am i eat breakfast.

HGH before or after the wo? slin? thanks

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Re: How to use HGH + Slin for "clean" bulk?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 08:00:43 AM »
i usually do 3 ui in early morning of hgh, now i want to try it for bulk with humalog...i train at 8 am in the morning , at 7 am i eat breakfast.

HGH before or after the wo? slin? thanks

Timing doesn't matter because that's not enough slin/frequency to gain real size

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 10:35:44 AM »
he didnt even mention how much slin hes gonna use

but yeah 3iu -->GH<-- wont do much for size

use slin right before you start your workout, start at 5iu and work up to 10-15 or whatever u tolerate
 keep about 10g fast carbs per iu on hand (youll most likely need less if you train 1h after breakfast though)
drink/eat these carbs throughout your workout

done

you couldve found a billion protocols by simply googling that too...
theres much controversy on GH+slin timing but 3iu aint gonna do much anyway so doesnt really matter

i would only ever use GH on emtpy stomach for fat loss purposes, but thats just me

Numero1

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 01:18:42 PM »
sorry, in the bulk cycle i will use 10 ui gh eod , i would split the ui in 2,5, like this:

2,5 ui night  4-5 a.m.

2,5 ui pre wo 8 a.m.

10ui slin post wo 10.30/11 a.m.

2,5 ui in the afternoon 16 p.m.

2,5 ui before bed 22 p.m.

how look?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
Anything under 8 iu of pharm grade GH is not good for muscle building...With 3iu you will notice some better fat loss but i'd say that's about it and even that's nothing drastic...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
Anything under 8 iu of pharm grade GH is not good for muscle building...With 3iu you will notice some better fat loss but i'd say that's about it and even that's nothing drastic...

I blew up off of 4-5 ius of pharm, plus ten ius of good generics..30ius of slin along with it. I know guys(bodybuilders) using 4ius of pharm and are huge.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 02:49:52 PM »
I blew up off of 4-5 ius of pharm, plus ten ius of good generics..30ius of slin along with it. I know guys(bodybuilders) using 4ius of pharm and are huge.

lol you don't know what huge is

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
lol you don't know what huge is

ok pal, mite want to check your supplier of your not growing on anything less than 8ius. unless youre yet another 280lb monster here on get big. shit,  I know guys 5'8-5'9, 230-240lbs, in single digits bf, who haven't even used pharm grade gh yet. your telling me 6ius pharm and a little slin, and they wont gain any muscle??

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 05:52:15 PM »
ok pal, mite want to check your supplier of your not growing on anything less than 8ius. unless youre yet another 280lb monster here on get big. shit,  I know guys 5'9 230-240, in single digits bf, who haven't even used pharm grade gh yet.

They use generic GH with improperly folded proteins which get the IGF-1 levels up but are dangerous for longterm health. So effects wise they're already using it just converts to a lower dose than they're using...Because nobody can be low single digits under 5'9" 230-240 without high doses of insulin and GH so you're lying or just don't understand the concept of what they're doing. And you know nothing. You don't know what any of these pros take because they don't tell you. They lie. They would never tell you. If someone is 240 single digits 5'9" and didn't use GH or insulin and they tell you that....You should spit in their face for disrespecting you and lying to you... Our current Mr. Olympia is 5'9" 260 on stage and he has great genetics running everything under the sun and more....Your "bodybuilder" friends are lying to you..And if they're telling the truth and are even close to that none of it is solid, stage weight...It's water retention from the crappy gh and gear they're taking and you're glorifying a couple of shmoes

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2015, 06:13:44 PM »
They use generic GH with improperly folded proteins which get the IGF-1 levels up but are dangerous for longterm health. So effects wise they're already using it just converts to a lower dose than they're using...Because nobody can be single digits 230-240 without high doses of insulin and GH so you're lying or just don't understand the concept of what they're doing. And you know nothing. You don't know what any of these pros take because they don't tell you. They lie. They would never tell you. If someone is 240 single digits 5'9" and didn't use GH or insulin and they tell you that....You should spit in their face for disrespecting you and lying to you... Our current Mr. Olympia is 5'9" 260 on stage and he has great genetics running everything under the sun and more....Your "bodybuilder" friends are lying to you..And if they're telling the truth and are even close to that none of it is solid, stage weight...It's water retention from the crappy gh and gear they're taking and you're glorifying a couple of shmoes

230-240 at 9%, barely npc competitors, and you compare them to phil heath on stage, lol. I never said they didn't use gh. I said pharm gh. you and i both know the difference.   I know nothing??? . pretty bold statement coming from a guy who uses 10ius of seros per day and walks around at 12%bf.. one my "bodybuilder friends" was chris250(rip)..he passed a few weeks ago. check out his pics somewhere on this board. that's 4iu of pharm grade bro and 260lbs decently lean. chubz on this board as well. keep wasting your money for a that 12% bodyfat. I do know one thing,  you must have shit for genetics if your not walking singles on 10ius of seros and that's with a shit diet. as far me understanding the concepts. I weigh 220 at 5'6 and im nowhere near your bodyfat on half the gh.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 07:59:40 PM »
230-240 at 9%, barely npc competitors, and you compare them to phil heath on stage, lol. I never said they didn't use gh. I said pharm gh. you and i both know the difference.   I know nothing??? . pretty bold statement coming from a guy who uses 10ius of seros per day and walks around at 12%bf.. one my "bodybuilder friends" was chris250(rip)..he passed a few weeks ago. check out his pics somewhere on this board. that's 4iu of pharm grade bro and 260lbs decently lean. chubz on this board as well. keep wasting your money for a that 12% bodyfat. I do know one thing,  you must have shit for genetics if your not walking singles on 10ius of seros and that's with a shit diet. as far me understanding the concepts. I weigh 220 at 5'6 and im nowhere near your bodyfat on half the gh.

lol it doesn't matter what i am right now have always said this because i have better genetics than you and contest peeled i'd blow you away because of my structure compared to yours...Who gives a fuck about someones off-season look...I have better genetics than you and i do more drugs than you + i've competed at a higher level = i'll look better on stage than you...Who cares what you look like at your play around without competing??? What for??? (i'm def not 12% anymore as well ;) i'm burning fat pretty quickly with an offseason/shitty diet not that i care because i'm not competing anymore..)  Anyway i shouldn't even entertain a clown like you lol...Chris250 made as much from sponsors as i would if i got a job at best buy on commission pay because people would come to me for their computer fixed while i was flexing at my mini booth...I don't use insulin anymore either...It was 240 single digits but once i talk about phil heath and his stats you suddenly say the highest number in single digits lol just like if i didn't say anything you would have said they're 5-6% on generics and anabolics at 250 like the liar you are....The only one here wasting money is you as well...Also i say you don't understand concepts because if you're 13% BF and you start 10u sero you aren't going to be absolutely peeled in 2 weeks. lol...I competed for a while and i'm a known name and i got back to training (after maintaining 230's/240's 5'8/5'9" under 14% bf on just modest doses of test and proviron 1iu for hrt for a good while when i was thinking about quitting because i know how to train and eat the way i need to eat to maintain my size...At modest doses that's more than most if not all of you retards chasing your pro cards (that they're practically handing them out to and you still can't get them) can do...And i'm talking people 250lbs 6% who shrink to under 190 if the total anabolics under 2g because they're full of water and shit and they haven't solidified their weight into tissue which is why they lose tons of weight when it's time to go on stage even though they started contest prep the same as everyone else...You probably fall into this category too...couple months of training and not even caring much and i'd blow you out of the water and make you look like you never lifted on stage and you try to disrespect me lol...NOBODY will surpass 5'8" 230 4% on generic GH and anabolics alone it's not possible or even pharm GH for that matter...You're living in a fairy land where the liars stay...Hope you don't spread your bullshit around here too often because you'll be giving people unrealistic expectations and unrealistic cycles and dosages of people that you think are your buddies but lie to you...You're a chicken

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 08:52:02 PM »
 nice novel and meltdown. another "has been" pussy.  I was this, I was that, I competed, im retired, I just started back up, blah fuckin blah and boo fuckin hoo. go fuck yourself little girl. I DONT THINK YOU WERE EVER SHIT. go cry to someone else with all your excuses and 1iu bullshit.  you should quit pal, just like you said. then you can have another excuse and post a shitty pic of what you look like today. your genetics are garbage. talking like your some top competitor and other guys "chasing pro card". after all that talk, post a pic or shut the fuck up. since you had your own "mini booth" and youre such a "known name",  a pic shouldn't be a problem. your a joke. ill be waiting to hear yet another excuse out your bitch ass on why you wont post a pic.......we will see who is in fairyland or whos the liar. I guarantee you are all talk and no fuckin pic, lol....... I ddnt think this would turn into a competition about who would blow who away in contest shape, it was only just to call you on your bullshit "no less than 8iu for muscle growth" piss. it was a stupid and untrue statement that's all. but yeah, im the one spreading bullshit here..... pics my man, prove me wrong, mr. 14% shit talker.... oh yeah, I forgot, you supposedly USED to look better. comeback and talk shit when your bodyfat doesn't start with a "1".... fake ass

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2015, 09:34:35 PM »
nice novel and meltdown. another "has been" pussy.  I was this, I was that, I competed, im retired, I just started back up, blah fuckin blah and boo fuckin hoo. go fuck yourself little girl. I DONT THINK YOU WERE EVER SHIT. go cry to someone else with all your excuses and 1iu bullshit.  you should quit pal, just like you said. then you can have another excuse and post a shitty pic of what you look like today. your genetics are garbage. talking like your some top competitor and other guys "chasing pro card". after all that talk, post a pic or shut the fuck up. since you had your own "mini booth" and youre such a "known name",  a pic shouldn't be a problem. your a joke. ill be waiting to hear yet another excuse out your bitch ass on why you wont post a pic.......we will see who is in fairyland or whos the liar. I guarantee you are all talk and no fuckin pic, lol....... I ddnt think this would turn into a competition about who would blow who away in contest shape, it was only just to call you on your bullshit "no less than 8iu for muscle growth" piss. it was a stupid and untrue statement that's all. but yeah, im the one spreading bullshit here..... pics my man, prove me wrong, mr. 12% shit talker.... oh yeah, I forgot, you supposedly USED to look better. pussy.

under 8iu if you're cycling with GH for muscle growth (Like most here are, they aren't staying on indefinitely) is absolutely not enough for muscle growth....Again you're acting like you know the cycles of people that look better than you and compete in the pro rankings or even just competitors in general...You've been lied to and it's rubbing off on you...You're a liar yourself which you've proven in your posts before...An over-exaggerating liar that is looking for any idiosyncrasy in peoples comments to spew a fountain of bullshit....And it's not gonna work here with me...I will offer anyone to make a log or multiple people making multiple logs of 8iu GH cycle and see how much muscle they gain in under a 8 month period it will be EXTREMELY UNDERWHELMING for the amount of money they're spending on it oppose to spending it on anabolics and splitting the GH dose in half, or not running GH at all and running higher doses of tren test...I've earned more money before the age of 40 then you will in your entire life and am still doing shoots today and working youtubers that you probably watch and jerk off to while you talk garbage on getbig about your wanna-be buddies who lie to you about their cycles and if they cycle with generics they're irrelevant anyway lol so it doesn't matter....You and your irrelevant friends can stay on the sidelines... because you're going to be staying in gyms for the rest of your life selling overpriced UGL gear to weaklings + posing in locker rooms with each other talking shit about people changing in their with REAL JOBS and REAL MONEY while the real men who are bodybuilders/fitness models are being marketable and getting themselves out there like i did
...I have nothing to prove to you as you're a nobody and you aren't worth the time i'm using to type this post...Notice how i don't ask for a picture? I do not give a shit...You do not have the perseverance or likability to become any threat in the fitness industry and you're just a gym-rat drug user and there are tons of you out there in every planet fitness and college gymnasium...If you currently have a better physique (which i highly HIGHLY doubt...But again i don't care to see it) it wouldn't matter because you haven't done shit with it and i'm not competing but still photoshoot so when it comes down to it i'm a better athlete than you in every sense of the word...You seem like a younger guy from what i see from your posts...My best advice to you is to find a different job/hobby because you're a dead beat and don't have what it takes to make money in the industry..Maybe you need someone superior to you to tell you that. Well i just did.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 09:38:22 PM »
under 8iu if you're cycling with GH for muscle growth (Like most here are, they aren't staying on indefinitely) is absolutely not enough for muscle growth....Again you're acting like you know the cycles of people that look better than you and compete in the pro rankings or even just competitors in general...You've been lied to and it's rubbing off on you...You're a liar yourself which you've proven in your posts before...An over-exaggerating liar that is looking for any idiosyncrasy in peoples comments to spew a fountain of bullshit....And it's not gonna work here with me...I will offer anyone to make a log or multiple people making multiple logs of 8iu GH cycle and see how much muscle they gain in under a 8 month period it will be EXTREMELY UNDERWHELMING for the amount of money they're spending on it oppose to spending it on anabolics and splitting the GH dose in half, or not running GH at all and running higher doses of tren test...I've earned more money before the age of 40 then you will in your entire life and am still doing shoots today and working youtubers that you probably watch and jerk off to while you talk garbage on getbig about your wanna-be buddies who lie to you about their cycles and if they cycle with generics they're irrelevant anyway lol so it doesn't matter....You and your irrelevant friends can stay on the sidelines... because you're going to be staying in gyms for the rest of your life selling overpriced UGL gear to weaklings + posing in locker rooms with each other talking shit about people changing in their with REAL JOBS and REAL MONEY while the real men who are bodybuilders/fitness models are being marketable and getting themselves out there like i did
...I have nothing to prove to you as you're a nobody and you aren't worth the time i'm using to type this post...Notice how i don't ask for a picture? I do not give a shit...You do not have the perseverance or likability to become any threat in the fitness industry and you're just a gym-rat drug user and there are tons of you out there in every planet fitness and college gymnasium...If you currently have a better physique (which i highly HIGHLY doubt...But again i don't care to see it) it wouldn't matter because you haven't done shit with it and i'm not competing but still photoshoot so when it comes down to it i'm a better athlete than you in every sense of the word...You seem like a younger guy from what i see from your posts...My best advice to you is to find a different job/hobby because you're a dead beat and don't have what it takes to make money in the industry..Maybe you need someone superior to you to tell you that. Well i just did.

I knew it, fuckin pussy. conversation over. you aren't shit, just like I suspected. have fun at your photo shoots sally. zero credibility lol.  when it comes down to it, your just became another internet bigmouth who is too much of a bitch to post a pic to back up your talk. I see your mommy and daddy didn't give you any balls, just shitty genetics for bodybuilding. now you wana talk money??? lmao, whats next?? let me guess, you must get more pussy and blah blah rite?. your a joke dude. seen a lot of guys like you. all the same. PUSSIES. you are even worse tho. keep hiding behind that keyboard.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 10:00:22 PM »

I knew it, fuckin pussy. conversation over. you aren't shit, just like I suspected. have fun at your photo shoots sally. zero credibility lol.  when it comes down to it, your just became another internet bigmouth who is too much of a bitch to post a pic to back up your talk. I see your mommy and daddy didn't give you any balls, just shitty genetics for bodybuilding. fuck off now.

If i post a picture (even without face because i have easily recognizable tattoos and an easily recognizable physique) people here will know who i am and i'm not really feeling the "getbig crowd" all over my social media and such...I've even said i'll eventually post a picture if need be..But absolutely not to you because you're a chump lol...In any case, i didn't know my stats were that hard to believe especially since i haven't been in all-out training for a while??? Oh well  ;D That probably speaks volumes about your physique mr 220 6% and 5'6"....Wheres yours?  ::)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 10:04:00 PM »

If i post a picture (even without face because i have easily recognizable tattoos and an easily recognizable physique) people here will know who i am and i'm not really feeling the "getbig crowd" all over my social media and such...I've even said i'll eventually post a picture if need be..But absolutely not to you because you're a chump lol...In any case, i didn't know my stats were that hard to believe especially since i haven't been training a while??? Oh well  ;D That probably speaks volumes about your physique mr 220 6% and 5'6"....Wheres yours?  ::)

more excuses..... go to bed bitch.. your a joke.. ill be here when you "Eventually" post a pic. lmao this board is great.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 10:05:09 PM »

more excuses..... go to bed bitch.. your a joke

lol so you are a troll account....I should have figure such...Done wasting my time with you....You're much more angry on the inside then i am too..And you know it  ;) ;D 8)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 10:41:31 PM »
funny now that you are asking me for a pic. the same big shot who said he was too good to even respond to a lil guy like me?? don't try to take the heat off yourself. I wasn't the one bragging and failed to back it up. that was you. you should change your name here to davidthemanwith100excuse s. piss poor demonstration tonight by you bro.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 12:06:23 AM »
They use generic GH with improperly folded proteins which get the IGF-1 levels up but are dangerous for longterm health. So effects wise they're already using it just converts to a lower dose than they're using...Because nobody can be single digits 230-240 without high doses of insulin and GH so you're lying or just don't understand the concept of what they're doing. And you know nothing. You don't know what any of these pros take because they don't tell you. They lie. They would never tell you. If someone is 240 single digits 5'9" and didn't use GH or insulin and they tell you that....You should spit in their face for disrespecting you and lying to you... Our current Mr. Olympia is 5'9" 260 on stage and he has great genetics running everything under the sun and more....Your "bodybuilder" friends are lying to you..And if they're telling the truth and are even close to that none of it is solid, stage weight...It's water retention from the crappy gh and gear they're taking and you're glorifying a couple of shmoes

Your an idiot... I've been 230+ single digits and posted pics on 5iu gh and low dose gear, pre 1990s no one was using gh or mega dosing it and you still had monsters

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 12:44:51 AM »

Your an idiot... I've been 230+ single digits and posted pics on 5iu gh and low dose gear, pre 1990s no one was using gh or mega dosing it and you still had monsters
230+ 4% at under 5'9" is not possible without high dosages of gh...yes people were dosing it higher than 5iu I can tell you that for an 100% fact...the word monsters is relative to the person talking about them and these "monsters" would surely not look as "freaky" as many of the competitors we have in the pro ranks today. Aesthetically more pleasing? Perhaps...but not nearly as freaky...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 01:16:25 AM »
I'd forgotten how entertaining this board can be. For all the test you guys are taking its the estrogen that seems to be doing most of the talking.

I've never used drugs but have posted here from time to time. Call me drug curious. At this point I'm competing in triathlons and other similar events. I'm interested in hearing more about the topic in the thread title of we can get past the egos involved.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 01:35:57 AM »
Can not believe the A class paragraphs used in this thread....

Or lack of.... Didn't even read...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 07:14:08 AM »
you two phaggots over there

post pics

the one who looks better has more drug knowledge
problem solved  :D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 07:27:31 AM »
ill post one as soon as Davey does... ill have to find one tho, which I can.. im not like selfie type guy like you jiz, im sure you have hundreds selfies.  you should have found one without that farmer tan tho. I never claimed to have more drug knowledge or anything close to that. you are the man in that department. this idiot made a dumb and untrue statement.  jizmo, do you think anything less than 8ius of pharm gh is a waste for gaining muscle???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 07:49:05 AM »
lmao for the side kick, thats our gym lighting, but yeah im pretty much red as a lobster in the winter too, even when my BP is normal

i have no experience with GH at all, however plenty of knowledgable people over on promuscle claim they cant function at all on >4iu pharm GH (seros, nordis) because they feel like sleeping all day from the lethargy but at night they cant sleep from the CTS sides  ;D

they also say 4-5iu pharm blow 10ius of the old quality riptropin out the water (which was proven to be overdosed and contain 13iu a vial instead of 10iu, but the chinese "lower quality" peptide chain of GH that you seem to build antibodies against)

10+ iu pharm GH might be necessary olympia competitor status, but no IFBB pro status lmao
they give out the cards like candy on halloween anyways, nowadays every pile of shit is an ifbb pro

however from what ive read the more GH you take the bigger and leaner youll get, simple as that
it also seems like the more GH (+slin) you run the less AAS you need
thats where the fucking "some pros just take a gram of test and some deca in the off season and thats it" bullshit myths come from. yeah some might do that but they also run 10iu + pharm GH and tons of slin then

i personally believe you can be a monster on 1-2g AAS, 4iu GH and some slin
however it would probably take a decade to get there

obviously you can just blast the shit outta all the AAS, GH and slin you can get your hands on and get there within 3 years too.
at least if you got the $$ (and possibly genetics?) for it.
look at the young pros like mccarver or some other folks. plenty of guys got from zero to hero within 5 years
talking about 70-80 lbs lean mass gains here