Author Topic: THOSE ADORABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....wrong AGAIN on planned parenthood  (Read 4787 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Its just becoming very embarrassing that the Republicans are caught lying once again and being wrong about Planned Parenthood....... it seems like they are always punking their constituents with nonsense claims, firing up their base, and then disappointing them with lies and make-believe which again turns out to be untrue.

they out and out lied about planned parenthood using federal money for abortions.....acting as if Planned Parenthood is an abortion factory as if that is all they do, meanwhile they are one of the leaders in women's health which is about 85% of the work they do,...

The Republicans stated that abortions at planned Parenthood "skyrocketed" past cancer screenings...WRONG! There were 600,000 MORE cancer screenings than abortions performed.

now its found that they were dishonest and actually got their facts and figures from an anti-abortion conservative group NOT from Planned Parenthood's corporate reports as they had initially claimed... they also admit they never saw the full videos of reps from planned parenthood supposedly selling fetal tissue.....it has now come out that those videos were DOCTORED with creative editing....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-gop-still-has-nothing-to-show-for-its-anti-planned-parenthood-campaign/2015/09/29/1c79bd02-66e9-11e5-9223-70cb36460919_story.html

AREN'T THE REPUBLICANS CUTE?...I can't believe these guys are actually grown men

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
reality TV at its best.
the next episode with be Oct 22.
'facts' supplied by....Freedom Works ?
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We all know that if the facts don't comport with the right wing fundie viewpoint then the facts go away and the viewpoints stays

We see that every day on this board

The ability to retain a viewpoint in spite of the facts is a requirement for being a fundie

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Andre... Andre... Andre.... don't you realize that lying and Republicans go hand in hand?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
We all know that if the facts don't comport with the right wing fundie viewpoint then the facts go away and the viewpoints stays

We see that every day on this board

The ability to retain a viewpoint in spite of the facts is a requirement for being a fundie

yeah...agreed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre... Andre... Andre.... don't you realize that lying and Republicans go hand in hand?

you're right..you would think I would know this by now

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
All a woman has to do is declare her uterus is a corporation, then the Republicans will stop trying to regulate it. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
All a woman has to do is declare her uterus is a corporation, then the Republicans will stop trying to regulate it. 

;D ;D ;D....amazing line!!!!......good job

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
No sign of Dos Equis here...I love it when he just admits he's wrong right away  and doesn't give nonsensical arguments just for show :D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
PP kills and butchers babies by the hundreds of thousands, this at least is undisputed fact. you guys can be cool with this if you want since you are depraved pieces of shit, but PP will always be attacked because most human beings are highly disturbed by this. hope this helps  :-*

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
PP kills and butchers babies by the hundreds of thousands, this at least is undisputed fact. you guys can be cool with this if you want since you are depraved pieces of shit, but PP will always be attacked because most human beings are highly disturbed by this. hope this helps  :-*

you're going overboard......its really wierd when guys like you,who are so conservative and talk about how everyone's on welfare and receiving benefits, can't see that women having children they don't want will cause even more giovernment spending and social depravity......WHO is going to raise these kids properly (so they don't wind up on drugs, in jail, or strung out on drugs) and WHO is going to clothe and feed them???? (the government)

forcing women to have babies they don't want would totally destroy the fabric of this country and lead to poverty on a massive scale

calling people who support and perform abortions (even when the life of the mother is in danger or if they are victims of rape) "murderers" doesn't help and shows how extreme you really are

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The mother now saying the fiorina video was a stillborn?  Wtf?????
Can someone explain this?  Carly big lying?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Story that would send Repubs into a mouth foaming frenzy:

Pope also had secret meeting with Cecile Richards and also told her to be strong.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The mother now saying the fiorina video was a stillborn?  Wtf?????
Can someone explain this?  Carly big lying?

I think the problem with the republicans is that the shock of electing a black man threw them into a tizzy....and they have spent the last seven years trying their best to make Obama look bad, discredit him, and not work with him.  Also under Obama the country continues marching leftward with gay marriage and legalized Marijuana....... plus federal healthcare......

They are flailing around trying to fight back against Obama and the liberalization of the country.....so they continuously jump on any conservative issue they can to fire up their base only to find out later they are COMPLETELY WRONG

Obamacare was supposed to destroy the country
gay marriage was supposed to destroy the country
legalized Marijuana was supposed to destroy the country
Ebola was supposed to destroy the country
normalization with Cuba was supposed to destroy the country

The country is still doing fine..we're all still here

I'm not gloating...i used to vote Republican sometimes but they have gotten so extreme and mean-spirited that they have become unreasonable....I wish they would come back to what they were

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
you're going overboard......its really wierd when guys like you,who are so conservative and talk about how everyone's on welfare and receiving benefits, can't see that women having children they don't want will cause even more giovernment spending and social depravity......WHO is going to raise these kids properly (so they don't wind up on drugs, in jail, or strung out on drugs) and WHO is going to clothe and feed them???? (the government)

forcing women to have babies they don't want would totally destroy the fabric of this country and lead to poverty on a massive scale

calling people who support and perform abortions (even when the life of the mother is in danger or if they are victims of rape) "murderers" doesn't help and shows how extreme you really are

yes we would like to stop having babies be murdered...how extreme is that!  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
yes we would like to stop having babies be murdered...how extreme is that!  ::)

and AGAIN...are YOU going to take care of over 350,000 unwanted illegitimate children?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
and AGAIN...are YOU going to take care of over 350,000 unwanted illegitimate children?????????????????????????????????????????????????

You support killing unborn children who might end up on welfare? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You support killing unborn children who might end up on welfare? 

I support abortion so that these kids don't lead lives of misery and abuse and their mothers aren't subjected to years of poverty, depression, dug abuse, alcoholism, and yes being on the public dole

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I support abortion so that these kids don't lead lives of misery and abuse and their mothers aren't subjected to years of poverty, depression, dug abuse, alcoholism, and yes being on the public dole

not me.   i dont debate it here- but on this point, sparing the child of a rough life?

I was born to a single mom... my dad had multiple families, papa was a rolling stone.   I grew up on welfare, way below the poverty line, living on relatives couches and in the projects. 

today i'm an mba, great parent, small biz owner, and shitty debater on getbig.  I'm glad nobody aborted me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
not me.   i dont debate it here- but on this point, sparing the child of a rough life?

I was born to a single mom... my dad had multiple families, papa was a rolling stone.   I grew up on welfare, way below the poverty line, living on relatives couches and in the projects.  

today i'm an mba, great parent, small biz owner, and shitty debater on getbig.  I'm glad nobody aborted me.

you wouldn't have known it anyway..women have to have some control over their bodies..if they want an abortion then fine

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Have no idea how you can be a bodybuilder and be a democrat...Must be a special kind of unaware and suffer a form of retardation

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Have no idea how you can be a bodybuilder and be a democrat...Must be a special kind of unaware and suffer a form of retardation

Democrats have common sense and progressive ideas...Republicans deny global warming and think the earth is 6000 yrs old...who would YOU identify with????????????????????????

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Democrats have common sense and progressive ideas...Republicans deny global warming and think the earth is 6000 yrs old...who would YOU identify with????????????????????????

They don't live in reality and ignore real-world domestic issues...They try to earn minority political votes by throwing money around that they don't have...There are no real plans...Look at the idiot in the white house right now...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
They don't live in reality and ignore real-world domestic issues...They try to earn minority political votes by throwing money around that they don't have...There are no real plans...Look at the idiot in the white house right now...
So real stupid shit right here. Global warming is reality, the real type, the provable type. Obama has followed through on nearly all of his plans are you unaware of the last several years?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

You're over generalizing there. I am a Republican and don't think either of those things you state to be true.