Author Topic: THOSE ADORABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....wrong AGAIN on planned parenthood  (Read 4768 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
So real stupid shit right here. Global warming is reality, the real type, the provable type. Obama has followed through on nearly all of his plans are you unaware of the last several years?
lol what a joke. Go watch the debate with him and Romney before Obama was elected and you'll see nearly NOTHINg that he promise he came through with...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you wouldn't have known it anyway..women have to have some control over their bodies..if they want an abortion then fine

i've been on getbig for a decade and have never dove into the abortion argument.   I'm just saying I'm glad it didn't happen to me.  I let others debate that, it's not my area to argue.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
You support killing unborn children who might end up on welfare? 
not if they are children.
but a fetus....well --

when you dump a Betty Crocker cake mix in a bowl and add milk and eggs - is that a cake?
when you put it in the oven in a cake pan - is that a cake?

now, when it comes outta the oven, cooled and frosted - that's a cake.

at what point is it just a mixture of batter and when is it a cake.
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
and AGAIN...are YOU going to take care of over 350,000 unwanted illegitimate children?????????????????????????????????????????????????

why not just kill them? you don't seem to have any problem with that

Necrosis

• Getbig V
lol what a joke. Go watch the debate with him and Romney before Obama was elected and you'll see nearly NOTHINg that he promise he came through with...

he promised the same UE rate as Romney and did it twice as fast. He launched the biggest change in the history of US healthcare, he followed through with Iraq, bail out.

The difference between me and you is you say NOTHING, while I accept reality and see both his lies/failures and successes. Facing reality is hard.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
They don't live in reality and ignore real-world domestic issues...They try to earn minority political votes by throwing money around that they don't have...There are no real plans...Look at the idiot in the white house right now...

and..............they get things done!.......Obamacare, gay marriage, legal Marijuana (especially for sick people), ended ridiculous embargo on Cuba,....name an accomplishment of the Republicans?...they have wasted valuable time the last seven years being angry at Obama and still getting their asses beat by him at every turn....

As for spending, the Republicans run up huge deficits as well.... look at the defiicits both Bushes ran up...even that great conservative God, Ronald Reagan ran deficits.....Republicans are HUGE spenders as well...

SORRY

Necrosis

• Getbig V
but a fetus....well --

when you dump a Betty Crocker cake mix in a bowl and add milk and eggs - is that a cake?

The bitter fucking irony is they are PRO life, yet want the rights of an UNBORN human to usurp those of the active LIVING person.

Stupid fucks,  stupid people are like an anchor on progress.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
So real stupid shit right here. Global warming is reality, the real type, the provable type. Obama has followed through on nearly all of his plans are you unaware of the last several years?

EXACTLY...just as I said earlier...at least Obama and the Dems have a record they can point to of getting things done.....they come in with an agenda and they push it and get it done...what have the Repubs done except whine and complain and try to deny things to people???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You're over generalizing there. I am a Republican and don't think either of those things you state to be true.

Thats good to hear!...much props and respect to you......but unfortunately there are a great many in your party that denies Global warming, and denies any type of science, and states that the world is 6000 yrs old IGNORING ALL EVIDENCE that contradicts them

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
i've been on getbig for a decade and have never dove into the abortion argument.   I'm just saying I'm glad it didn't happen to me.  I let others debate that, it's not my area to argue.

you should get in on the debate...you're good at making illuminating arguments.....you use irony in your arguments very well....makes one think ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
but a fetus....well --

you know....every now and then someone on GetBig has a stroke of genius.....this is one of those times...very good argument....definitely makes you think

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
why not just kill them? you don't seem to have any problem with that

nice line.....but you're exaggerating.....the question is...is a fetus a person? or does it become a person only AFTER birth?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
he promised the same UE rate as Romney and did it twice as fast. He launched the biggest change in the history of US healthcare, he followed through with Iraq, bail out.

The difference between me and you is you say NOTHING, while I accept reality and see both his lies/failures and successes. Facing reality is hard.

Good point...it seems that since the election of Obama and the ensuing emotional reaction it caused, Republicans have strayed further and further away from reality with their denial of science and accepting lies as truth because it comforts their base

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
and..............they get things done!.......Obamacare, gay marriage, legal Marijuana (especially for sick people), ended ridiculous embargo on Cuba,....name an accomplishment of the Republicans?...they have wasted valuable time the last seven years being angry at Obama and still getting their asses beat by him at every turn....

As for spending, the Republicans run up huge deficits as well.... look at the defiicits both Bushes ran up...even that great conservative God, Ronald Reagan ran deficits.....Republicans are HUGE spenders as well...

SORRY 
Bernie sanders proposed tax plan cost 20 trillion dollars...nobody gives a shit about little domestic resolves like marijuana being legal doesn't help the country move forward lmao and neither does gay marriage it's just more useless shit that the Democratic Party focuses on to earn political votes in reality they could give less of a shit...just like you could...you don't give a flying Fvck either...Obama has betrayed Israel...Iran will have access to nuclear weapons in 10 years and you better believe Russia is selling them to Iran...by this time Iran will rule Iraq..by this time Russia will run Syria...the Middle East will be More uncontrollable even more than it already is with America now...we have gotten less and less every single year with Obama..this means the US dollar is in jeopardy...the ONLY currency that is exchanged when you do oil trade is the US dollar....the root of EVERY country this is why US doesn't like it when people try to do without them and this is responsible for many invasions that the US has done...well when you have a just as powerful country with more nuclear weapons (Russia) while we are lowering and lowering our military because of these stupid liberals who are more worried about transgendered people being comfortable in their own skin and less about that anything that will move this country forward...the US won't just be able to flex its muscles (gotta get some bodybuilding related stuff in there) like it always does when things don't go it's way...because we'll have less power, and we'll be weaker...so we'll have a worse economy and we'd have a weaker military...but hey! Insignificant crack babies who have lowered the bar for education success despite liberals pouring billions into education and they still want to because they're stupid get to SMOkE WEED LEGALLY!! That's all that matters right??!! Hope this helps

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Bernie sanders proposed tax plan cost 20 trillion dollars...nobody gives a shit about little domestic resolves like marijuana being legal doesn't help the country move forward lmao and neither does gay marriage it's just more useless shit that the Democratic Party focuses on to earn political votes in reality they could give less of a shit...just like you could...you don't give a flying Fvck either...Obama has betrayed Israel...Iran will have access to nuclear weapons in 10 years and you better believe Russia is selling them to Iran...by this time Iran will rule Iraq..by this time Russia will run Syria...the Middle East will be More uncontrollable even more than it already is with America now...we have gotten less and less every single year with Obama..this means the US dollar is in jeopardy...the ONLY currency that is exchanged when you do oil trade is the US dollar....the root of EVERY country this is why US doesn't like it when people try to do without them and this is responsible for many invasions that the US has done...well when you have a just as powerful country with more nuclear weapons (Russia) while we are lowering and lowering our military because of these stupid liberals who are more worried about transgendered people being comfortable in their own skin and less about that anything that will move this country forward...the US won't just be able to flex its muscles (gotta get some bodybuilding related stuff in there) like it always does when things don't go it's way...because we'll have less power, and we'll be weaker...so we'll have a worse economy and we'd have a weaker military...but hey! Insignificant crack babies who have lowered the bar for education success despite liberals pouring billions into education and they still want to because they're stupid get to SMOkE WEED LEGALLY!! That's all that matters right??!! Hope this helps

LEGAL MARIJUANA...it does matter because we are bankrupting ourselves arresting people for something that EVERYONE DOES including Clinton, George and Jeb Bush, and Obama.....YET..they went on to be president...arresting people for petty shit is breaking up families, giving people a criminal record for no good reason, and fueling the drug trade...by legalization means we can decriminalize it, and TAX it so the gov't gets more revenue and puts dealers out of business..we actually SAVE MONEY in the long run

GAY MARRIAGE...the supreme court said gay marriage is legal and that gays have a right to marry....soooo...let them marry...why fight this issue?..now they have nothing else to fight about..notice how the gay rights people have been awfully quiet lately?

OBAMA's SUPPOSED BETRAYAL OF ISRAEL...in what way has this occurred? Israel betrays itself by not dealing with the palestinians who grow more and more radicalized...and soon the Palestinians will outnumber the israelis due to their high birth rate....Israel thumbs its nose at the United States and the past few presidents by CONTINUING to build more and more settlements on Palestinian land EVEN AFTER WE HAVE ASKED THEM TO STOP..and the world agrees with this position...If I was continually coming into your neighborhood and confiscating land to give to someone else, what would be your reaction to that????..yet Israel gets 3 billion dollar in aid from us every year, yet does not comply with anything we ask them to do...Even Netanyahu stated he has no intention of there EVER being a palestinian state after lying to us repeatedly that he endorsed such a resolution...the palestinains will someday take over Israel without a shot being fired due to their birth rate...Obama told Netanyahu this..its better to deal with them NOW

THE IRAN DEAL...the entire WORLD wanted this deal, not just the U.S....the U.S. showed great leadership in geting China and Russia to sanction Iran...its not a treaty with the United States...its a treaty with the WORLD....Obama saved us from having to fight ANOTHER WAR on behalf of someone else as we've been doing.....we are broke and our military is still recovering from the last two wars....Iran was going to get a nuclear bomb anyway..they were almost there....sanctions don't work forever...look at North Korea who were able to get a bomb and they are one of the poorest nations on earth...I'm tired of our boys and girls dying for others....soooo..WHO looks like they don't care now???..you or me?

ABORTION.....its really funny that you argue about INSIGNIFICANT CRACK BABIES who will lower the bar for education....they will also wind up in jails, and will also do drugs and commit other crimes...hence my argument FOR abortion...you basically AGREE with me here

THE DOLLAR...our currency is still NUMBER ONE in the world and will continue to be for the forseeable future....no one has much faith in any other currency, case in point China recently devaluing their currency...so whats your point here?

RUSSIA ...is actually not that powerful..only in their having nuclear weapons...the U.S. economy is 17 Trillion dollars...the russian economy,,2 Trillion..we have bases all over the world and can project power al over the globe..the Russians only have TWO naval bases outside of Europe which is in Ukraine...yes they are now in Syria but won't stay there long..they are BROKE...they don't manufacture ANYTHING other than weapons and Vodka....and the economy is shrinking due to sanctions....Putin appears strong because he is a dictator who can do whatever he likes.....he doesn't have to deal with an oppostion who is trying to destroy him and wont work with him like Obama does.
you are just tiotally wrong on all the issues...

SORRY

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
The bitter fucking irony is they are PRO life, yet want the rights of an UNBORN human to usurp those of the active LIVING person.

Stupid fucks,  stupid people are like an anchor on progress.

that was my thought process when I was college age and younger. then when I got older I realized how ignorant and naïve I was.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
that was my thought process when I was college age and younger. then when I got older I realized how ignorant and naïve I was.
you were smarter in college :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I support abortion so that these kids don't lead lives of misery and abuse and their mothers aren't subjected to years of poverty, depression, dug abuse, alcoholism, and yes being on the public dole

How do you know the kids of women unable to have elective abortions will wind up on welfare? 

How do you know those same kids will not be great or productive members of society? 

Why stop with killing kids you think might be on welfare?  Do you advocate killing mentally disabled unborn children too? 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
How do you know the kids of women unable to have elective abortions will wind up on welfare? 

How do you know those same kids will not be great or productive members of society? 

Why stop with killing kids you think might be on welfare?  Do you advocate killing mentally disabled unborn children too? 
1. i'm betting the odds are way up there regarding welfare citizens
2. I'll take that gamble
3.yes
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
but a fetus....well --

I don't think comparing an unborn child to a cake makes sense.  Cake ingredients are inert.  A fetus is a child.  You should check out pictures of unborn babies.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
1. i'm betting the odds are way up there regarding welfare citizens
2. I'll take that gamble
3.yes

I'm betting I have seen statistics that disagree with you. 

Would you also kill physically disabled unborn children? 

What about children with low IQ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

You realize that you are describing the fine citizens of most Bible Belt red states don't you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You realize that you are describing the fine citizens of most Bible Belt red states don't you?

They advocate killing unborn children who might be on welfare?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

well...many of the abortions are from married couples as well,,,,and from one-night stands....and rape....and yes many of them will need government support....it should be up to the mother......its her body...

Do you support abortion?..yes or no?...I'm not going to let you sit on the fence like usual

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Thats good to hear!...much props and respect to you......but unfortunately there are a great many in your party that denies Global warming, and denies any type of science, and states that the world is 6000 yrs old IGNORING ALL EVIDENCE that contradicts them

Dude, I really think most people are close to the center, just a little left or right each way. A buddy of mine shares many of my views and when he took an online "quiz" it actually showed him to be center-left. I think it's just the squeaky wheel syndrome. You have extremist on both sides screaming at the top of their lungs, and the rest of us are just trying to make it through life without too much struggle.