Author Topic: THOSE ADORABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....wrong AGAIN on planned parenthood  (Read 4780 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
well...many of the abortions are from married couples as well,,,,and from one-night stands....and rape....and yes many of them will need government support....it should be up to the mother......its her body...

Do you support abortion?..yes or no?...I'm not going to let you sit on the fence like usual

How do you know many abortions are from one-night stands?  Did you read that somewhere?

A very small percentage of abortions are the result of rape.  

I wasn't asking about the mother.  You are advocating killing people because they will be less productive members of society.  

I cannot give you a yes or no answer on abortion.  It's not a black and white issue for me.  I've said this on the board before, but there is no political solution to this question IMO.  

I believe life begins at conception.  I believe abortion kills a baby, often a grotesque way.  I believe there are legitimate issues regarding the woman's bodily integrity.  I think overall the decision on whether to have an abortion should be between the mother, father, and their doctor.  Should it be legal or illegal?  I really don't know.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
 You are advocating killing people because they will be less productive members of society.  

No he is not, in no way is an unborn fetus a person as you are implying. You clearly missed the point of the argument.

I cannot give you a yes or no answer on abortion.  It's not a black and white issue for me.  I've said this on the board before, but there is no political solution to this question IMO.  

I believe life begins at conception.  I believe abortion kills a baby, often a grotesque way.  I believe there are legitimate issues regarding the woman's bodily integrity.  I think overall the decision on whether to have an abortion should be between the mother, father, and their doctor.  Should it be legal or illegal?  I really don't know.  

Why do you believe this?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Do you have children?

of course he doesn't, he and the rest of the pro-abortion swine on this thread are either young naïve kids or lonely, bitter old men

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Or maybe just people who believe its a woman's body so it's a woman's choice. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
of course he doesn't, he and the rest of the pro-abortion swine on this thread are either young naïve kids or lonely, bitter old men

has nothing to do with being "pro-abortion"..in a perfect world, we wouldn't be...but however, people make mistakes.....its human nature....and children shouldn't be born into this world paying for those mistakes......also...its very difficult for me to usurp a woman's right to do with ehr body as she wishes....

further, its really weird that conservatives like you are willing to take care of 350,000 illegitimate children yet don't want to take care of the sick people who have already contributed to society through Obamacare

Necrosis

• Getbig V

There are millions of kids without a good home and love, why don't you adopt a few? not going to adopt? then fuck off telling people what to do with THEIR bodies and their unborn fetus.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Pretty common.   :-\

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If everyone who was against abortion adopted a..... Bwahahahahahaha!! Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If everyone who was against abortion adopted a..... Bwahahahahahaha!! Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face

:D

bears

• Getbig IV
I just think all of us need to understand one basic thing.  abortion is about convenience.  period.  no one here has a good grasp on when a life begins.  each of our opinions is just as silly and arbitrary as the next guys.  so please stop pretending like you do.

conception?  I don't know.  when it takes a breath?  well that's just fucking silly.  and why do people say the "when it takes a breath" thing?  that's not written anywhere in any medical journal.....anywhere.  that's just something people made up who wanted to justify late term abortion.  but so many people use that definition when discussing this topic.  I don't understand how that makes sense to them.

the fact remains that the current law basically considers something a life if the mother wants it to be a life or not.  if she wants to kill it fine.  just kill it before it comes out.  there are states where a late term abortion is fine.  but the woman who gives birth and abandons the baby to die of exposure is a murderer.  couldn't you use the same reasons for the girl that gave birth but can't take care of the baby that you use for the girl who happened to do it 4-6 weeks earlier at a doctors office?  why is one girl a murderer and the other a responsible adult doing the right thing?  these things have never made sense to me.

no ob gyn will tell you that there is a difference, biologically speaking, between a baby that is born two minutes ago and a baby 5-6 months into gestation.  because there's not.  hell, they do heart surgery on fetuses 4-5 months into gestation, and believe me, to the parents of that baby, its not a fetus, its their baby.  so please stop acting like you know when a life begins.  YOU DO NOT.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I just think all of us need to understand one basic thing.  abortion is about convenience.  period.  no one here has a good grasp on when a life begins.  each of our opinions is just as silly and arbitrary as the next guys.  so please stop pretending like you do.

conception?  I don't know.  when it takes a breath?  well that's just fucking silly.  and why do people say the "when it takes a breath" thing?  that's not written anywhere in any medical journal.....anywhere.  that's just something people made up who wanted to justify late term abortion.  but so many people use that definition when discussing this topic.  I don't understand how that makes sense to them.

the fact remains that the current law basically considers something a life if the mother wants it to be a life or not.  if she wants to kill it fine.  just kill it before it comes out.  there are states where a late term abortion is fine.  but the woman who gives birth and abandons the baby to die of exposure is a murderer.  couldn't you use the same reasons for the girl that gave birth but can't take care of the baby that you use for the girl who happened to do it 4-6 weeks earlier at a doctors office?  why is one girl a murderer and the other a responsible adult doing the right thing?  these things have never made sense to me.

no ob gyn will tell you that there is a difference, biologically speaking, between a baby that is born two minutes ago and a baby 5-6 months into gestation.  because there's not.  hell, they do heart surgery on fetuses 4-5 months into gestation, and believe me, to the parents of that baby, its not a fetus, its their baby.  so please stop acting like you know when a life begins.  YOU DO NOT.  

fair enough..very well put...but abortion is also about having this procedure done through the proper channels....so as not to expose the mother  to risk of infection. maiming and/or death...which happened often back in the old days when back alley abortions were performed.....also when self-abortions were performed with coat hangers...if we do away with abortions they will STILL be performed just illegally and dangerously......and more of them will be performed because there is much more casual sex than there was many years ago

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Isn't there a law against late term abortions?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Pretty common.   :-\

Yes, by only having kids can you understand the joy of life.

If I had kids I would say the complete opposite. I think the world needs more kids in misery. Let's not worry about the millions already starving, let's worry about unborn children, let's worry about non-living creatures while actually living things suffer.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

If I had kids I would say the complete opposite. I think the world needs more kids in misery. Let's not worry about the millions already starving, let's worry about unborn children, let's worry about non-living creatures while actually living things suffer.

All I care about  is forcing my personal opinion on others.. I could care less what happens to the babies after they are born, I just care that they give birth

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Or maybe just people who believe its a woman's body so it's a woman's choice.  

we are talking about things being done to the baby's body, not the womans. it is a distinct, separate, individual life. where is THAT individual's choice?  ::)

these pro-abortion freaks are totally fine with not just 'at inception' but even cutting up babies just weeks from birth, fully viable ones. even at 20 weeks they already have feelings, distinct preferences on what food,they like, what music they like, behavior patterns such as moving/playing times and sleeping times, respond to outside stimuli such as loud noises, recognize their parents voices, etc...

but yea, that's not a human life..just a 'lump of cells' ::) go ahead and sever the brainstem as 'it' tries desperately to avoid the abortion tools, cut its body into more convenient parts then suck it out. only fucking depraved pieces of human filth support this sick stuff.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
we are talking about things being done to the baby's body, not the womans. it is a distinct, separate, individual life. where is THAT individual's choice?  ::)

these pro-abortion freaks are totally fine with not just 'at inception' but even cutting up babies just weeks from birth, fully viable ones. even at 20 weeks they already have feelings, distinct preferences on what food,they like, what music they like, behavior patterns such as moving/playing times and sleeping times, respond to outside stimuli such as loud noises, recognize their parents voices, etc...

but yea, that's not a human life..just a 'lump of cells' ::) go ahead and sever the brainstem as 'it' tries desperately to avoid the abortion tools, cut its body into more convenient parts then suck it out. only fucking depraved pieces of human filth support this sick stuff.

Curious, have you talked to a 20 week old fetus to find out what music they like?

bears

• Getbig IV
Isn't there a law against late term abortions?

not exactly.  the partial birth abortion act only prohibits certain methods of abortion after the second trimester.  you can still abort, you just have to abort a certain way.

conservatives keep trying to pass a federal ban on late term abortions, but it keeps getting voted down.

bears

• Getbig IV
Curious, have you talked to a 20 week old fetus to find out what music they like?

have you talked to a 2 minute old baby to find out what music they like?

all I'm saying is that every rationalization you have to kill a fetus can be used to kill a 2 minute old baby.  EVERY SINGLE ONE.  but we paint one girl as a MURDERER and the other as a responsible adult. 

that's all I'm saying.

there are girls in prison for the rest of their lives because they did the same thing 2 million girls do a year............just 4-5 weeks later and not at a doctor's office.  and our decision to put these girls away is based upon plain old silly arbitrary timelines that are not based upon any kind of scientific facts whatsoever.

bears

• Getbig IV
fair enough..very well put...but abortion is also about havign this procedure doen through the proper channels....so as not to expose the mother  to risk of infection. maiming and/or death...which happened often back in the old days when back alley abortions were performed.....also when self-abortions were performed with coat hangers...if we do away with abortions they will STILL be performed just illegally and dangerously......and more of them will be performed because there is much more casual sex than there was many years ago

right.  this is why its such a tough issue.  once you allow it, you can't deny some and allow others. 

plus you can always rationalize killing something that you are not willing to pay for and will consume resources that are meant for people whose parents actually wanted them.

again.  its a very tough issue.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
right.  this is why its such a tough issue.  once you allow it, you can't deny some and allow others. 

plus you can always rationalize killing something that you are not willing to pay for and will consume resources that are meant for people whose parents actually wanted them.

again.  its a very tough issue.

okay..I guess we've narrowed our differences somewhat

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

No.  Having kids gives you a different perspective. 

With your mindset, having kids is probably not a good idea.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

all I'm saying is that every rationalization you have to kill a fetus can be used to kill a 2 minute old baby.  EVERY SINGLE ONE.  but we paint one girl as a MURDERER and the other as a responsible adult. 

that's all I'm saying.

there are girls in prison for the rest of their lives because they did the same thing 2 million girls do a year............just 4-5 weeks later and not at a doctor's office.  and our decision to put these girls away is based upon plain old silly arbitrary timelines that are not based upon any kind of scientific facts whatsoever.

Touché.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V

This is untrue.
that's all I'm saying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

that's all I'm saying.

Ok.. my rationalization. Texas Penal Code defines a human as a person who is born and alive when defining murder. A fetus does not fit that definition. Therefore it is not murder to abort a fetus. Apply the 2 minute old baby to that..