Author Topic: Rand Paul: Ted Cruz 'Done For' in Senate  (Read 381 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Rand Paul: Ted Cruz 'Done For' in Senate
« on: September 30, 2015, 10:10:55 AM »
Just like Rand is done for in the presidential race.

Rand Paul: Ted Cruz 'Done For' in Senate

Image: Rand Paul: Ted Cruz 'Done For' in Senate (Getty Images) Sen. Rand Paul
By Greg Richter   
Tuesday, 29 Sep 2015

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has failed to make any friends in the Senate and is essentially "done for" in the chamber, says Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, a rival of Cruz in the quest for the GOP presidential nomination.

"Ted has chosen to make this really personal and chosen to call people dishonest in leadership and call them names which really goes against the decorum and also against the rules of the Senate, and as a consequence he can’t get anything done legislatively," Paul told Fox News Radio's "Kilmead & Friends" on Tuesday.

Paul was referencing an interparty spat in July when Cruz called Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a liar. McConnell, like Paul, is a Kentuckian.
Latest News Update

"I approach things a little different, I am still just as hardcore in saying what we are doing is wrong, I just chose not to call people liars on the Senate floor and it’s just a matter of different perspectives on how best to get to the end result," Paul said.

"He is pretty much done for and stifled, and it’s really because of personal relationships, or lack of personal relationships, and it is a problem," Paul said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/rand-paul-ted-cruz-no-friends/2015/09/29/id/693955/#ixzz3nF791c70
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rand Paul: Ted Cruz 'Done For' in Senate
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »
Rand is desperate here.  Throwing haymakers at anyone as his infrastructure collapses.

Cruz is doing a fine job.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 07:25:24 AM »
saw Yahoo and Vox plastering this all over the place too, like the good little Leftist trolls they are.

good thing senators don't elect other senators to office  ::) texas is pretty happy with him I assure, you, he will likely win his next senate election in a landslide (assuming hes not president)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 09:35:04 AM »
saw Yahoo and Vox plastering this all over the place too, like the good little Leftist trolls they are.

good thing senators don't elect other senators to office  ::) texas is pretty happy with him I assure, you, he will likely win his next senate election in a landslide (assuming hes not president)

He'll win his next handful of elections in a landslide.

Ted Cruz isn't going anywhere.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 10:58:36 AM »
He'll win his next handful of elections in a landslide.

Ted Cruz isn't going anywhere.

I agree.