Author Topic: Donny supporters please show yourselves.  (Read 9056 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Donny supporters please show yourselves.
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2015, 10:48:21 PM »
every village needs its idiot

Donny has his place here

I cant remember the last time I read one of primemuscles posts

wanna fight?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 12:17:53 AM »
Donny's a good man.

Most of the time you're a wise man, but in this particular case you're a blind man

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 12:32:23 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 01:40:31 AM »
why don't you guys ask yourself why a fat, old, creepy man like Donny hangs out on Getbig? To look at shredded male glutes? It certainly isn't to talk on friendly terms with other Getbig members.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2015, 03:22:43 AM »
why don't you guys ask yourself why a fat, old, creepy man like Donny hangs out on Getbig? To look at shredded male glutes? It certainly isn't to talk on friendly terms with other Getbig members.

Hey, hey! There are other old, creepy men here!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2015, 05:50:41 AM »
hmmmmmmmm
do you read his posts

is your screenname a promo for toilet paper?

Easy there Fonzarelli. 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2015, 05:58:39 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:26 AM »
I got nothin against Donny.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2015, 06:03:35 AM »
Most of the time you're a wise man, but in this particular case you're a blind man

As I said, insofar as I know him here.  That's true of pretty much everyone that comes to places such as this.  I don't read every post by every person, nor do I wish to.  

A prime example of someone being a total retard here would be Wiggs.  According to Stuntmovie, Wiggs is fine in the real world. I find that hard to believe until I consider the ramifications of Wiggs acting out his Nibiru, Hooked-On-Hebronics fantasies  where they will have repercussions , i.e., the real world.  He may go full Genova here but the reality of reality keeps him in check outside this little Matrix.

So it is with all of us.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2015, 06:06:48 AM »

You couldn't admit it if you did.  Turn the other cheek and whatnot. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 06:11:56 AM »
A good guy like you has enemies?

Tell me who they are and they won't be heard from again.  8)

BCF's enemies are typically those who have made poor life-decisions, and are swiftly eliminated.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 06:13:06 AM »
Donny is sober as fuck today  :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 06:24:48 AM »
As I said, insofar as I know him here.  That's true of pretty much everyone that comes to places such as this.  I don't read every post by every person, nor do I wish to.  

A prime example of someone being a total retard here would be Wiggs.  According to Stuntmovie, Wiggs is fine in the real world. I find that hard to believe until I consider the ramifications of Wiggs acting out his Nibiru, Hooked-On-Hebronics fantasies  where they will have repercussions , i.e., the real world.  He may go full Genova here but the reality of reality keeps him in check outside this little Matrix.

So it is with all of us.

I understand you. I thought for a long time that he was an ok fella, but during an argument about nothing (the way I train in this particular case) he became very aggressive and childish at the same time. After his first reply I thought "huh, whatever", but then he continued his idiotic vendetta for no reason. But ok, this is my personal experience with this full blown retard.

Yeah, I remember Stunt's nice words about Wiggs. Well, some people stay positive toward others, no matter what.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2015, 06:27:06 AM »
I understand you. I thought for a long time that he was an ok fella, but during an argument about nothing (the way I train in this particular case) he became very aggressive and childish at the same time. After his first reply I thought "huh, whatever", but then he continued his idiotic vendetta for no reason. But ok, this is my personal experience with this full blown retard.

Yeah, I remember Stunt's nice words about Wiggs. Well, some people stay positive toward others, no matter what.

The difference between Jason Genova and Donny, is that Jason makes money from being a retard.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 06:29:04 AM »
The difference between Jason Genova and Donny, is that Jason makes money from being a retard.

Haha, true :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2015, 06:29:20 AM »
You couldn't admit it if you did.  Turn the other cheek and whatnot. :(

Don't know anything about Donny LOL! 

And yes, Christians can show outrage over things.  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2015, 06:29:26 AM »
I like that he's considerate enough to at least give the old reach around.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2015, 07:51:05 AM »

One day in Aldi, Donna and Basile were racing to the isles to get the cheap red wine before it sold out.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
Never had a problem with Donny. A good Scottish ex serviceman.

That Bigmc fellow started this shit a few years back just around the time the Jimmy Saville sex scandal broke. I wonder if it caused Bigmc to have flashbacks to hidden memories of shame involving men in tracksuits will gold medallions and cigars fondling him. :P

This caused him to lash out at Donny and I well remember him saying that he had 90 doormen working for him and he made millions  ::)
Yeah and he lived in a Coronation Street brick council terrace and drove a £299 a month Audi  :D

Anyway, after he was exposed as a Walter Mitty character Bigmc calmed down but it should be remembered that he started this shit and Donny just wants to end it by giving him a good old damn good beating. :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2015, 08:43:29 AM »

That Bigmc fellow started this shit a few years back just around the time the Jimmy Saville sex scandal broke. I wonder if it caused Bigmc to have flashbacks to hidden memories of shame involving men in tracksuits will gold medallions and cigars fondling him. :P

This caused him to lash out at Donny and I well remember him saying that he had 90 doormen working for him and he made millions  ::)
Yeah and he lived in a Coronation Street brick council terrace and drove a £299 a month Audi  :D

Anyway, after he was exposed as a Walter Mitty character Bigmc calmed down but it should be remembered that he started this shit and Donny just wants to end it by giving him a good old damn good beating. :D

What's up 'Big' Al! Still making billions in the oil engineering business?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2015, 09:17:08 AM »

id love to hold something against you.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »
BCF's enemies are typically those who have made poor life-decisions, and are swiftly eliminated.

you are a powerful ally in the war against Tiny Tits.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2015, 12:42:26 PM »
What's up 'Big' Al! Still making billions in the oil engineering business?

Sold the majority a while back just before the shit hit the fan. Still retain a minority shareholding with a couple days work a month and earn out at the end of the period where they will buy out my minority.
The business was 50% reliant on oil rig and refinery work so sales have died this year. I believe 40,000 jobs will go in Scotland related to oil and gas so I'm glad I timed my exit so well so I have a nice bit of funds which will see me out.  If I was to sell today I probably wouldn't have even got a million £'s.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2015, 02:16:58 PM »

Liar

T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2015, 02:17:47 PM »

are you retarded or something?