Author Topic: Posted without comment  (Read 652 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Posted without comment
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/oregon-bakery-owners-refuse-to-pay-damages-in-gay-wedding-cake-case/

Gays (some of them) are going about this all wrong. You vote when you buy. Why would i support a cake shop that disliked jews, or blacks, etc. it would be more damaging for these gays to just publicly expose the shop as bigoted neo-cons instead of trying to seek damages for some bullshit. All this does now, is all sorts of redneck conservatards gonna come out of the woodwork and support the cake shop and give them money on gofundme or some shit.

If i was gay, why would i want to give my cake money to a gay hating company? Theres probably 10 businesses making cakes within 5 miles who would glady want to make their cake and get thier money. Now they made this cake shop a martyr for the "christian cause" with their crying and suing them.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 09:01:40 AM »
Gays (some of them) are going about this all wrong. You vote when you buy. Why would i support a cake shop that disliked jews, or blacks, etc. it would be more damaging for these gays to just publicly expose the shop as bigoted neo-cons instead of trying to seek damages for some bullshit. All this does now, is all sorts of redneck conservatards gonna come out of the woodwork and support the cake shop and give them money on gofundme or some shit.

If i was gay, why would i want to give my cake money to a gay hating company? Theres probably 10 businesses making cakes within 5 miles who would glady want to make their cake and get thier money. Now they made this cake shop a martyr for the "christian cause" with their crying and suing them.

I'm shocked, I had you down as bi curio at the least....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 09:23:52 AM »
A cake shop in Ireland refused  to supply a cake to a guy wedding just after the law was passed here and ended up in court. They stated homosexual weddings were against their Catholic beliefs and they were entitled to supply whoever they wanted. The guys won the case

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 09:24:34 AM »
A business owner should be able to sell to whom they choose, and to refuse to sell to whom they choose. The cake shop owners are willingly forgoing potential revenues from catering to gays, in favor of following their personal beliefs.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 09:30:20 AM »
Gays gonna gay.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:07 PM »
Gays gonna gay.