Author Topic: Oregon gunman singled out Christians, Community Refused to hire Armed Guard  (Read 7141 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/oregon-gunman-singled-out-christians-during-rampage/

What got me is this part too:

"An anonymous user wrote in an ominous post on the online bulletin board 4chan Wednesday night: “Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest. happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning. so long space robots,” the post concluded."

Why did no one there report this?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/oregon-gunman-singled-out-christians-during-rampage/

"An anonymous user wrote in an ominous post on the online bulletin board 4chan Wednesday night: “Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest. happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning. so long space robots,” the post concluded."

Donny was gonna mail Josh a bomb the other day. While back, some butthurt Hawaiian toad promised to murder 72 biggers. Shizzo was once gonna kill Shizzo in a drunken drag race. And, of course, Joon threatened to massacre every last shard of self-respect and human decency with pretty much every post. Sure, he actually pulled it off, but the others were just guys blowing smoke.

And these are but a few. Dozens of threats over the years, but none - minus Joon's - ever amounted to jack. Now, no one here called the authorities, so why are you surprised they didn't either?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Yes they should of shut down every school in the north west   ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
People talk shit on the internet. No one believed he would do anything for real. Just like no one here belives Joon will post up a video of him curling 80kg for reps.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

They didn't believe him at first. Thus nobody set it up.

There have been alot of instances with people saying things and nothing happening, Donny for example.

Set it up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the problem is school security.

They're armed with MACE?  Are you kidding me?   Every place with hundreds of unarmed people needs security... malls, churches, schools.   Yes, they do.   Outside of terrorists or shooters, just to protect from criminals.  A gang of ten people could rob hundreds of people, with no armed resistance.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

They're armed with MACE?  Are you kidding me?   Every place with hundreds of unarmed people needs security... malls, churches, schools.   Yes, they do.   Outside of terrorists or shooters, just to protect from criminals.  A gang of ten people could rob hundreds of people, with no armed resistance.

No, it's a brain problem. As such, it will never be fixed.

What good is armed security if I show up to class with two fully-loaded semis? I can kill 30-plus before anyone even figures out which room.

This will be part of American culture until our demise. Probably should consider ourselves lucky it doesn't happen more often.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
He couldn't have singled out Christians.  The press has assured me that this guy was a conservative Rpublican.

I think he was probably a member of the Tea Party.   ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Hopefully someone will single out Nibiru-believers soon.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
No, it's a brain problem. As such, it will never be fixed.

What good is armed security if I show up to class with two fully-loaded semis? I can kill 30-plus before anyone even figures out which room.

This will be part of American culture until our demise. Probably should consider ourselves lucky it doesn't happen even more often.
What exactly is a fully loaded semi?  Do you believe all guns should be pump action rifles? Should one be required to pull the trigger twice to shoot one bullet? Every liberal gun control ignoramus goes on and on about these horrible semi automatic assault rifles and I'm yet to find a single one who even knows what a semi-automatic means.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
He couldn't have singled out Christians.  The press has assured me that this guy was a conservative Rpublican.

I think he was probably a member of the Tea Party.   ::)

If he had possession of 13 guns - regardless of whether they were purchased or stolen - then, yes, he's a RWNJ.  Case closed. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
What exactly is a fully loaded semi?  Do you believe all guns should be pump action rifles? Should one be required to pull the trigger twice to shoot one bullet? Every liberal gun control ignoramus goes on and on about these horrible semi automatic assault rifles and I'm yet to find a single one who even knows what a semi-automatic means.

How on earth would you infer this from my post?

And you want me to explain myself?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
If he had possession of 13 guns - regardless of whether they were purchased or stolen - then, yes, he's a RWNJ.  Case closed. 

Lol, where do I begin.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Looks like that diet's really paying dividends for ya.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

V Man

• Getbig IV

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Keeping your shoes on isn't protected by the law of the land.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
How about we regulate idiots?  Starting with libtards and faux Republicans.  I don't own a gun but that doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to if they so choose.

For that matter, people that hyphenate their allegiance to the USA should be regulated too.  Oh... I know, I know...only "progressives" have the right to discriminate against those they choose to hate but really now, how is it the actions of individuals equate to the removal of the rights of the rest of our nation?

The answer is, they do not. Some people have their heads so far up their own ass they can chew their food a second time on the way down.  As John would say in his infinite wisdom.

FTN.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is by far one of the greatest speeches I have ever witness by a President of the USA

X

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
What we need is an increase in governmental powers.  All Americans should be forced to undergo a mental health examination from a government approved doctor.  Those that show any warning signs of stress, depression, subversion or anger will be stripped of their Constitutional rights.  We also need to install video cameras in every home to watch for criminal activity.
We also need an approved organization list.  This list will come from the government and dictate what kind of opinions organizations can have.  We need to round up all guns, knives, bats, crowbars and anything else from the homes that can be used as a weapon.  We need armed military guards on every street corner in America.  I also recommend the Government institute a regimen of prescription drugs to the entire population.  These drugs will inhibit the display of anger emotions.  To refuse to take the drugs will be considered an act of terrorism and will facilitate removal from the population.  Lastly, I suggest a funding initiative to make a computer chip that can determine from human brainwaves when a 'pre-crime' event is forthcoming.

Its the only way to be sure.  Its the only way to protect everyone from everything.  Its the only way to have peace.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham

They're armed with MACE?  Are you kidding me?   Every place with hundreds of unarmed people needs security... malls, churches, schools.   Yes, they do.   Outside of terrorists or shooters, just to protect from criminals.  A gang of ten people could rob hundreds of people, with no armed resistance.

Unfortunately, this is true.

Anyone that wants to run roughshod over a school can simply walk in and start shooting....and there is nothing that can stop them.  

I'm definitely not for guns in school....but a "no weapons allowed" sign really is the dumbest "defense" system ever enacted
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Unfortunately, this is true.

Anyone that wants to run roughshod over a school can simply walk in and start shooting....and there is nothing that can stop them. 

I'm definitely not for guns in school....but a "no weapons allowed" sign really is the dumbest "defense" system ever enacted

Each public elementary school has 1000+ children.
A single cop near the front and/or roaming near the front will stop most shootings very early on.
A decent buzz-in system will keep most shooting to the office, where cop is and where adults only usually.

You build schools together, so most elem and middle schools are adjoined.  Great for sharing resources/infrastructure AND having the second cop responding fast as well.

Think about it - ANY time in 'real life' you have 1000+ people in one area - you have security guards.  The mall has a few guards.  Concerts.  Even WALMART has a half-dozen security people (Primaily for loss prevention, but armed to some degree at times). 

So yes, with each school always having a few people with clipboards that 'look busy' most of the day, and projector systems wroth 40k$ in most classrooms, the $ is there (if they choose) to add a single cop to each school.

Can yall name ANY 'soft target' where 1000+ people assemble that they don't have security?  MAYBE church - but at least in FL, many in church are elderly vets who are dang sure carrying anyway.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
edit

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Each public elementary school has 1000+ children.
A single cop near the front and/or roaming near the front will stop most shootings very early on.
A decent buzz-in system will keep most shooting to the office, where cop is and where adults only usually.

You build schools together, so most elem and middle schools are adjoined.  Great for sharing resources/infrastructure AND having the second cop responding fast as well.

Think about it - ANY time in 'real life' you have 1000+ people in one area - you have security guards.  The mall has a few guards.  Concerts.  Even WALMART has a half-dozen security people (Primaily for loss prevention, but armed to some degree at times).  

So yes, with each school always having a few people with clipboards that 'look busy' most of the day, and projector systems wroth 40k$ in most classrooms, the $ is there (if they choose) to add a single cop to each school.

Can yall name ANY 'soft target' where 1000+ people assemble that they don't have security?  MAYBE church - but at least in FL, many in church are elderly vets who are dang sure carrying anyway.

Only realistic way to eliminate the threat at elementary/high schools is a single entrance metal detector, which might be welcomed at this point. Until the shootings stop, of course, and people start bitching about the inconvenience and intrusion.

Maybe possible, haven't thought it through.

Colleges are just too big with too many entrances, though, and plenty of other opportune areas (outside) that can't be monitored as strictly. Not knocking armed security at all, just being realistic about its potential efficacy. Someone hellbent on destruction is surely gonna figure a way to spill blood.