Author Topic: Im very jeloux  (Read 12682 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Im very jeloux
« on: October 02, 2015, 07:44:18 AM »
Of people who can be in love and have a relationship with an average looking (or below average) girl!

When will this relationship end? Remind me of Cutler and his Ex. When all those beautiful fitneschick hang around him, how long can he take it before an upgrade?

That McCarver guy is a 10! He got the look, he is smart, he make money!

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Im very jeloux
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:16:06 AM »
Have you ever seen a 10 then after you got to know them they were a 5 ? Or met a 6 and got to know them and the became a 9. That's why and if he is really smart he knows  this already.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 08:35:23 AM »
Call me crazy but she's not bad looking.

Also fuck off.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 08:38:58 AM »
He's just your ordinary narcissist bodybuilder, who needs to be worshiped and told praises daily. There can only be one narcissist in a couple (to make it work) usualy. Many bb'ers actually choose some ugly poor girl to support them financially and in other ways, in exchange to a good body/sex..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:40:03 AM »

Also fuck off.

x2

She's the type of girl that will be loyal, honest, and shes probably smart.

Can we say the same for bikini girls?

I am not going to mention her name, but my cousin was married to a woman who was heavily into training. She started to compete very seriously in the NPC shows. She got really into the lifestyle, i.e., she was also being sponsored. She was at a booth at the NY pro a few years ago. About a year later, they were divorced. I do not know for sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion it had to do with her drastic change in lifestyle. Who knows if she met a bodybuilder. I have not talked to her in a few years.
X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 08:42:20 AM »
My wife is a 10.

Some might see her as a 5, but when I look at her I don't just see a 3D image, I see how beautiful SHE is.

Got massive fucking tits though, bonus.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 08:46:36 AM »
ok shes really ugly but who cares....but damn he could find someone 100x better.

Love the insecure guys here who claim that if your girl is hot she isnt loyal lol. yall must be poor or be bad at fucking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 08:53:49 AM »
ok shes really ugly but who cares....but damn he could find someone 100x better.

Love the insecure guys here who claim that if your girl is hot she isnt loyal lol. yall must be poor or be bad at fucking.

Is that you, Forilla Gorilla?  :D :D
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 08:53:57 AM »
When he talks her focus is on him 100%, not at all on the camera. Good for him.

foozle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 08:56:17 AM »
Of people who can be in love and have a relationship with an average looking (or below average) girl!

When will this relationship end? Remind me of Cutler and his Ex. When all those beautiful fitneschick hang around him, how long can he take it before an upgrade?

Du gillar män och alla dina inlägg suger

Du risknippe penis slickar spermier gobbling anus inhalator.   Om du var en smaksatt vodka du skulle vara Absolut Homo

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 08:58:07 AM »
I think she's very pretty. She's at home and not fully glammed up which is how most people look.  Those fitness chicks you see at those booths  are smoke and mirrors You also see what most look like in 10 years.  Plus most are highly insecure and their whole lives revolve around superficial BS.  That generally doesn't make for a very good relationship.

And to be perfectly frank most of these guys who are in the bodybuilding community are very very insecure and it is priceless to have someone who is on your life for YOU and not because they want to see what you can do for them in this little niche community or because they want to enjoy the ride.

I don't think she's unattractive in the least

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 08:59:57 AM »
He's happy and that's all that matters. 

Frank Reynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 09:04:41 AM »
Very obtuse observation op......

Looks<self-worth, sincerity, intelligence, confidence........

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »
Moral of the story........don`t be jealoux !  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 09:13:47 AM »

Also fuck off.

x2

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 09:14:45 AM »
Oh and to be fair...it is not uncommon for women to start getting into the competition stuff and then leave their longtime husbands for their trainers or bodybuilders they meet.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 09:22:35 AM »

Maybe she is loyal, supportive and rich?

She reminds me a bit of Eric Idle.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »
Better than Fankhouser's dime piece.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

Highly doubt he cares about her looks. His face radiates 'shitpusher'.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »
Du gillar män och alla dina inlägg suger

Du risknippe penis slickar spermier gobbling anus inhalator.   Om du var en smaksatt vodka du skulle vara Absolut Homo
LOL great google translate.
Your sentence cracked me up, "Du risknippe penis slickar spermier gobbling anus inhalator" :D
Risknippe is this foozle

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 09:36:20 AM »
I think she's very pretty. She's at home and not fully glammed up which is how most people look.  Those fitness chicks you see at those booths  are smoke and mirrors You also see what most look like in 10 years.  Plus most are highly insecure and their whole lives revolve around superficial BS.  That generally doesn't make for a very good relationship.

And to be perfectly frank most of these guys who are in the bodybuilding community are very very insecure and it is priceless to have someone who is on your life for YOU and not because they want to see what you can do for them in this little niche community or because they want to enjoy the ride.

I don't think she's unattractive in the least

youre a completely moron. shes ugly as fuck...lets be honest.

Also why does everyone keep bringing up FITNESS MODELS AND INSGRAGRAM WHOREs. You know the vast majority of women arent either? You can find a hot girl who works out and is loyal....its sad you all have this mentality that its either HOT  or LOYAL.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 09:47:15 AM »
youre a completely moron. shes ugly as fuck...lets be honest.

Also why does everyone keep bringing up FITNESS MODELS AND INSGRAGRAM WHOREs. You know the vast majority of women arent either? You can find a hot girl who works out and is loyal....its sad you all have this mentality that its either HOT  or LOYAL.

She is not ugly as fuck. She just doesn't have her hair, makeup, and wardrobe done which is what most of these girls you think are hot as fuck have.

In the fitness/bodybuilding community people are always bringing up about how it's so hard to be faithful because of all these hot women you're constantly surrounded by. All that glitters is not gold.

Nobody is saying that you can't find loyal and hot but it's very rare in industries populated by vapid and extremely insecure people.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 09:55:40 AM »
I think she's very pretty.
Let's be honest here Azure, she looks like a rodent and she has a huge beak.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »
Let's be honest here Azure, she looks like a rodent and she has a huge beak.

Hair makeup and wardrobe does wonders for people

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 10:03:14 AM »
Wardrobe and Makeup cannot help the Realm of Terror-sized Nose