Author Topic: Im very jeloux  (Read 12713 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Im very jeloux
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2015, 05:07:37 PM »
She's very cute. I'd ask her out, no problem.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2015, 05:08:12 PM »
She's very cute. I'd ask her out, no problem.

Now I'M jealoux! (All promo)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2015, 05:23:29 PM »
Of people who can be in love and have a relationship with an average looking (or below average) girl!

When will this relationship end? Remind me of Cutler and his Ex. When all those beautiful fitneschick hang around him, how long can he take it before an upgrade?

That McCarver guy is a 10! He got the look, he is smart, he make money!

That is what you consider a 10? To each his own, I guess...

He has the typical look of a guy that works out and uses steroids.

He is smart? Based off of what standards? He can barely speak English.

He makes money? So do most with a steady job.

For all we know (which is very little), she might be very successful, incredibly smart, have a great job and a phenomenal personality.

If they're happy together, good for them. Living this "lifestyle" isn't easy on most couples. I've seen many an IFBB pro lose their wives/partners due to their strange habits (both dietary and daily patterns).

I consider this guy very lucky to have a partner that is willing to cook for him every day in order for him to continue his "lifestyle".

"1"

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2015, 06:54:04 PM »
That is what you consider a 10? To each his own, I guess...

He has the typical look of a guy that works out and uses steroids.

He is smart? Based off of what standards? He can barely speak English.

He makes money? So do most with a steady job.

For all we know (which is very little), she might be very successful, incredibly smart, have a great job and a phenomenal personality.

If they're happy together, good for them. Living this "lifestyle" isn't easy on most couples. I've seen many an IFBB pro lose their wives/partners due to their strange habits (both dietary and daily patterns).

I consider this guy very lucky to have a partner that is willing to cook for him every day in order for him to continue his "lifestyle".

"1"

Best post and after the muscles and sparse "publicity" fades those guys have a very hard time making a living...let alone pulling the kind of chicks they believe they are entitled to.

Much better to be with someone who wants to be with you for you and no matter what

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »
anyone else going to start using jeloux instead of jealous? I absolutely am

Non.  She sound, how you say, tres uomoseks-u-wallay.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2015, 07:06:16 PM »
Cutesy as a button.  MR white folk w/grey eyes reporting in.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2015, 12:47:46 AM »
Asking her out for the pram eh?

Im quite jealoux!

hahahaha

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2015, 03:42:12 AM »
Let's be honest here Azure, she looks like a rodent and she has a huge beak.

dallas is not exactly smart or handsome either

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2015, 03:46:10 AM »
if you had to fuck someone of them would you rather be a guy and fuck his girlfriend or be a chick and be fucked by dallas mcintyre?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2015, 05:00:41 AM »

Gay people may think he's a 10.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2015, 05:03:55 AM »
Of people who can be in love and have a relationship with an average looking (or below average) girl!

When will this relationship end? Remind me of Cutler and his Ex. When all those beautiful fitneschick hang around him, how long can he take it before an upgrade?

That McCarver guy is a 10! He got the look, he is smart, he make money!

These are called "fallback women" they are smarter than most, not the best looking but they never cheat and always are thinking about you and will drive the get-away car after you commit a crime....They are the ones you eventually marry after you realize all the 9's and 10's create a lot more trouble than they're worth and women don't age well either so who gives a fvck they'll both look the same at 45 anyway

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2015, 06:08:21 AM »
Fallback woman. Yepp. An ugly bitch who are aware that no man whats her and do everything to keep her husband. Is this true love? She is young, and therefor some guys find her attractive. In 5 years its dead game over. She is not young and doesn't have the look! DEAD END! Its a fucking hell to realice mother nature said no to these people. Its probably the hardest test ever in their life, to be aware that no man with great genetics want them. Life is fucking cruel to many of us! 

This is stinky shit! SHIT! Love my ass! Only reason she doing this stuff is bcz McCarver is above her in the ranking of pussyattraction. She dedicate her life on this man. Like most men dedicate their life on woman. Unfortunately it will end.

McCarver is a world class human! At 24 years of age he manage to almost climb the to top of the world in what he is doing. He is a superhuman! Combination of brain and genetics! Say what u want.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2015, 08:35:36 AM »
To Julius , he's a 10! :D

He's very jealoux of her.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2015, 09:00:34 AM »
slap some makeup on her and she looks fine

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2015, 03:14:28 PM »
Non.  She sound, how you say, tres uomoseks-u-wallay.

The word jealousy/jeloux has a gender?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2015, 04:38:53 PM »
I agree, Dennis McMurdo is not that hawt.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2015, 05:24:01 PM »
Fallback woman. Yepp. An ugly bitch who are aware that no man whats her and do everything to keep her husband. Is this true love? She is young, and therefor some guys find her attractive. In 5 years its dead game over. She is not young and doesn't have the look! DEAD END! Its a fucking hell to realice mother nature said no to these people. Its probably the hardest test ever in their life, to be aware that no man with great genetics want them. Life is fucking cruel to many of us! 

This is stinky shit! SHIT! Love my ass! Only reason she doing this stuff is bcz McCarver is above her in the ranking of pussyattraction. She dedicate her life on this man. Like most men dedicate their life on woman. Unfortunately it will end.

McCarver is a world class human! At 24 years of age he manage to almost climb the to top of the world in what he is doing. He is a superhuman! Combination of brain and genetics! Say what u want.

Is it not possible a less than stellar looking woman could love you just the same as a 10/10 could?

You can't fucking stereotype so broadly - like saying any guy with an ugly girl must be rich or any big guy must have a small dick/be insecure (ever hear that thrown about by fatsos same as fat women say skinny women are unhealthy???)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2015, 10:26:07 PM »
Is it not possible a less than stellar looking woman could love you just the same as a 10/10 could?

You can't fucking stereotype so broadly - like saying any guy with an ugly girl must be rich or any big guy must have a small dick/be insecure (ever hear that thrown about by fatsos same as fat women say skinny women are unhealthy???)

Your right! But u need to say something! And something isent always right :D. This board need THREADS PICTURES AND COMMENTS. Im doing the board a favour!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2015, 10:26:45 PM »
Your right! But u need to say something! And something isent always right :D. This board need THREADS PICTURES AND COMMENTS. Im doing the board a favour!

you'd do the board a bigger favor if you swallowed 300 sleeping pills

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2015, 10:38:06 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2015, 04:08:21 AM »
if you had to fuck someone of them would you rather be a guy and fuck his girlfriend or be a chick and be fucked by dallas mcintyre?
fitnessfrenzy please answer, i cant sleep before you do that

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2015, 04:57:47 AM »
you'd do the board a bigger favor if you swallowed 300 sleeping pills

Julio is jealoux 'cuase it sounds like he wnats to be the guys wife  ???

(McCarver is a world class human! At 24 years of age he manage to almost climb the to top of the world in what he is doing. He is a superhuman! Combination of brain and genetics! Say what u want.)

Epic man crush of peas pies ?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2015, 05:43:59 AM »

I see Chris Angel is drinking his weight gainer

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2015, 05:56:50 AM »
The word jealousy/jeloux has a gender?

But of course she does!

If any word is gonna have a fem gender, it's jealousy.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:32 AM »
At least some of you guys mentioned it.
I don't see much of a difference at all in their looks in comparison to each other. I'm not a woman but McCarver is quite a bit below average facially, etc. Muscles don't make you a 10.