Author Topic: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)  (Read 18702 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2015, 04:00:01 PM »
Is the majority of the country(probably 95+%) who believe in the "Blue Wall(blue shield) of Silence Conspiracy" all mentally ill?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_wall_of_silence

"The Blue Wall of Silence" is very specific in what it covers, basically police corruption and misconduct. It does not include incidents, such as what happened at Umpqua Community College or other such events. Why you choose to cite this in this tread questionable. Where did you read that it's around 95% or the majority of the country that believe it exists. I found nothing suggesting this in the link you provided.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2015, 04:04:06 PM »
And this is really all these dopes need. Dismiss mountains of evidence and reason over how someone "should grieve." To even consider such stupidity instantly drops your IQ 20 points.

I said there is a possibility of actors used, not that I personally believe it.

I haven't looked into Sandy Hook specifically so I can't care to comment on it.  The inconsistencies in reporting on the day of and following days isn't enough to say one way or the other, only to verify the fact which we already know, that information from eye witnesses isn't reliable and mis-reporting by the media during an event such as that is common due to the chaotic nature of the event and speculation being spread as fact.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »
Out of all the interviews and public statements made by parents, relatives, friends, and classmates of Sandy Hook victims, the video plucks two brief snippets of Robbie Parker (father of slain 6-year-old Emilie Parker) and Lynn McDonnell (mother of slain 7-year-old Grace McDonnell) smiling and laughing in conjunction with television appearances in which they spoke about their children, offering this as evidence that a hoax is being perpetrated by people who are merely pretending to be grieving parents. But parents who have lost children don't all walk around afterwards utterly glum and disconsolate, never allowing themselves to exhibit any emotion other than sadness. Either of them might have been laughing and smiling during or immediately prior to talking about their children for any number of reasons: because they were reacting to something funny, because they were expressing nervous anxiety about facing a national television audience, or because they were recalling fond memories of their deceased children.

Indeed, the audio from the portion of Lynn McDonnell's interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper which was used in this conspiracy video is conveniently muted so that viewers can't see for themselves exactly why she was smiling — because she was remembering what a terrific, happy child her daughter was, and how much she loved her:
COOPER: What do you want people to know about Grace?

LYNN MCDONNELL: Well, Grace had such a great spirit. She was a kind and gentle soul. And she was just the light and love of our family. She was just truly a special, special little girl that we loved, and she loved her brother so much. And she loved her school, Sandy Hook.

In fact, this week, I was telling somebody she had a stomach ache one day, and I said to her, "Why don't you stay home with Mom?"

And she said, "No way, I have too much fun there, and I don't want to miss anything." She would skip to get on the bus. It wasn't even — you know, every morning, it was the backpack was packed the night before and ready to get on the bus in the morning and head off to school. We would blow kisses every morning to each other.

And I remember that morning putting her on the bus. She had a habit of blowing kisses, but then she'd give me a big little liver lips like this. But then she — I knew she was so happy to go off and get there.

So it — I'd like to say that she was at a place that she loved, and so we take comfort in that, that we know she was in a place that she really loved.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp#OQX3A4YueGBxXo3J.99
Lol ok. He is a crisis actor. Clear as daylight in the video. As an agnostic, this should raise "doubts" - no?

Is Sandy Hook’s Robbie Parker who he says he is?
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/01/26/sandy-hooks-robbie-parker-isnt-who-he-says-he-is/

Would you agree with me that #1 and #2 are the same man? Think “preponderance of evidence” and “probability.” Note that #1 and #2 have the same:

V-shaped widow’s peak hairline
Eyebrow shape
Vertical frown line between the eyebrows
A “Rumpole” nose with a fleshy tip
Ear shape and size
An inverted triangle-shaped face
U-shaped chin
Same upper front teeth
Man #1 and man #2 also share other traits. Both:

1. Are in their early 30s.
2. Have lived or living in Utah.
3. Attended Brigham Young University.
4. Have identical names and almost identical nicknames:
♦ Man #1 is Robbie Parker (Robbie is a nickname of Robert)
♦ Man #2 is Robby Parker (Robby is a nickname of Robert)

Man #1 is the Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook — the father of 6-year-old Emilie Parker who was shot to death by Adam Lanza on December 14, 2012, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

The same Robbie Parker who, in a blink of an eye, went from laughing and joking to choking back his tears as he made a statement to the press on Dec. 15, 2012, about the murder of his daughter by a crazed gunman.

Remember man #2, Robby Parker, who looks just like man #1, Robbie Parker?
I got the photo of man #2 Robby Parker from a LinkedIn page for “Robert Parker.” This is what the page says:

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2015, 04:15:47 PM »
And this is really all these dopes need. Dismiss mountains of evidence and reason over how someone "should grieve." To even consider such stupidity instantly drops your IQ 20 points.
How much are you getting paid to post BS like that? Or are you really that stupid? HAHAHA!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2015, 04:27:51 PM »
Parker has now become the focus of a fresh new series of attacks, this time coming from University of Minnesota Duluth’s Professor James Fetzer. In a May 14 article for the website “Veterans Today,” Fetzer declared: “We got him! Robbie Parker, crisis actor, at long last exposed!”

According to Fetzer’s article, Parker’s real name is Samuel Travis Delaney, an actor and musician from Texas who “uses multiple aliases” and was paid by the government to “manipulate gullible Americans.”

As proof that Delaney and Parker were one and the same, Fetzer provides a few photographs of the two men for a side-by-side comparison along with an unsubstantiated claim that they’d “uncovered” Parker’s “audition tape for Sandy Hook,” the same tactic used to convince people that dead children sang at the Super Bowl.

It didn’t take long for this story to completely unravel. Though Fetzer was absolutely convinced that he’d unmasked “the real Robbie Parker,” he was forced to make a full retraction two days later after the man—whose real name is John Matthew Walker—came forward and set the record straight.

“I am a penniless actor and musician from Austin, TX,” Walker wrote to Fetzer. “Last year, some internet wackos decided, through a convoluted process of ‘Facebook Connect-the-dots’, that I am in actuality Robbie Parker, parent of one of the Sandy Hook victims. Not only do I look little like him, at BEST I could pass for a relative, I am nearly a foot taller [figuratively, not literally] and COVERED in tattoos.”

In a follow up article, Fetzer—apparently fearing “the potential damages” of a lawsuit—admitted he was dead wrong. “John Matthew Walker did not play the role of ‘Robbie Parker’ at Sandy Hook,” he wrote. “We have revised our conclusion on the basis of the scientific requirement of total evidence, where another alternative is better supported given the totality of the available evidence.”

Though a mistake of this magnitude might compel some to think twice before making another outlandish claim, Fetzer wasted no time coming up with an alternative theory courtesy of a fellow Sandy Hook skeptic, who calls himself “Dr. Eowyn,” of the website “Fellowship of the Minds.”

In his supplemental article, Dr. Eowyn scrutinizes the photo of a brand-new “look-alike” suspect and opines: “Unless Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook has an identical twin (which no media account ever claimed and who, strangely, did not attend the memorial service for his niece), he is the same Robby Parker who’s a ‘quality assurance engineer’ at SpotterRF, a defense contractor that’s linked to Homeland Security and the CIA.”

This AMERICAN FREE PRESS reporter contacted Robby Parker at SpotterRF on May 19. When asked if he was aware of the allegation on the website “Veterans Today,” Parker laughed and said: “I saw that. That’s a different Robby Parker.” He declined to answer any further questions.

It cannot be denied that the lives of the surviving Sandy Hook family members have been put in jeopardy as a result of the libelous accusations and speculative claims made against them. Today, it’s a stolen sign and a malicious phone call. What about tomorrow?
- See more at: http://americanfreepress.guy/#sthash.SkCVQOke.dpuf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
To suggest these fellows are one in the same is a bit of a stretch. Folks who believe this are pretty gullible. Even the features mentioned are somewhat different in ways that lighting and camera angles can't change. One fellow has attached earlobes the other's ones are unattached or 'free'. The frown lines are not the same at all. Incidentally, loads of people develop frown lines as they mature as a result of the various emotions which show on ones face. You'd need super vision to tell whether the two teeth pointed to match. If one looked hard they'd likely find more dissimilarities between the two than similarities. It's really all about what you want to believe. It is not about the truth.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2015, 04:34:25 PM »
"The Blue Wall of Silence" is very specific in what it covers, basically police corruption and misconduct. It does not include incidents, such as what happened at Umpqua Community College or other such events. Why you choose to cite this in this tread questionable. Where did you read that it's around 95% or the majority of the country that believe it exists. I found nothing suggesting this in the link you provided.

Ropo says anyone who believes in any Conspiracy is a mental case. The Blue Wall of Silence was mentioned to show Conspiracy's certainly do exist. It wasn't long ago that police were stating that the Blue sheild doesn't exist. Yet now they've admitted to it. Showing what was once a Conspiracy theory was/is actually true...Which is also why I brought up Hitler's Gestapo...That is all...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »
How much are you getting paid to post BS like that? Or are you really that stupid? HAHAHA!!!

The condescending laughter and whatnot is a fairly recent tactic, no? Spin it, make 'em think they're ridiculous. Imagine it could have an affect on certain impressionable types.

Ever work?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2015, 04:42:26 PM »
Ropo says anyone who believes in any Conspiracy is a mental case. The Blue Wall of Silence was mentioned to show Conspiracy's certainly do exist. It wasn't long ago that police were stating that the Blue sheild doesn't exist. Yet now they've admitted to it. Showing what was once a Conspiracy theory was/is actually true...Which is also why I brought up Hitler's Gestapo...That is all...

I kinda see where you are going with this.. but I think comparing the Blue Wall to "conspiracy theories" is a stretch of sorts. Now if police where in concert nationwide to flood the streets with narcotics and the courts and local government were in on it.. that would be comparable.  officers lying about a particular relatively isolated incident is a little different. But I do see the point you were making

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2015, 04:44:19 PM »
I kinda see where you are going with this.. but I think comparing the Blue Wall to "conspiracy theories" is a stretch of sorts. Now if police where in concert nationwide to flood the streets with narcotics and the courts and local government were in on it.. that would be comparable.  officers lying about a particular relatively isolated incident is a little different. But I do see the point you were making

Indeed, incredibly weak comparison.

Eventually, assuming they have't already done so, this newer, Internet-fueled paranoia will be classified by the WHO or APA or whomever as the disorder it is. Too deep and widespread since 9-11 to just be considered healthy curiosity or whatever, not anymore. Shit's gotten ridiculous with these kooks.

HAVE to assume it's presently being researched.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2015, 04:46:30 PM »
To suggest these fellows are one in the same is a bit of a stretch. Folks who believe this are pretty gullible. Even the features mentioned are somewhat different in ways that lighting and camera angles can't change. One fellow has attached earlobes the other's ones are unattached or 'free'. The frown lines are not the same at all. Incidentally, loads of people develop frown lines as they mature as a result of the various emotions which show on ones face. You'd need super vision to tell whether the two teeth pointed to match. If one looked hard they'd likely find more dissimilarities between the two than similarities. It's really all about what you want to believe. It is not about the truth.

This is no the same person.  The ears are a dead giveaway.  

This whole CT thing is getting really lame.   :-\

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2015, 04:46:47 PM »
as I was reading some articles from some of the leading conspiracy theorist on the Sandy Hook shooting it really struck home how wound up in this theory they are. And at every step when they are proven wrong they brush it aside and go on to the next piece of "evidence". They are demeaning the father of the slain girl, making all kinds of accusations.. really sick folks. I think I need a shower

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:17 PM »
The Shooter...Great scene

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2015, 05:07:03 PM »
as I was reading some articles from some of the leading conspiracy theorist on the Sandy Hook shooting it really struck home how wound up in this theory they are. And at every step when they are proven wrong they brush it aside and go on to the next piece of "evidence". They are demeaning the father of the slain girl, making all kinds of accusations.. really sick folks. I think I need a shower

They should all be severely beaten, within inches.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2015, 05:09:08 PM »

Certainly it is quite disgusting.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2015, 10:36:23 PM »
There is a certain irony to people who are mentally ill with conspiracy theoryism obsessing over a mentally ill person who murdered kids.  It all points in one direction, mental illness.

This was the plan of the aliens that "crash landed" at Roswell in 1947 (2 years after the TWO first atomic bombs being used).  Their crash landing was a false flag by the aliens.  The ship contained easily reverse engineerable technology that was a Trojan horse meant to spread through society and make use weaker, fatter, more drugged and more docile.  Their foodstuffs was where we learned about high fructose corn syrup.  Their medicine on board brought us SSRIs and various oxycodones.  Their communications tech is now our iPhones.  All designed to cause society worldwide to lose focus drugged out staring at screens.

If only one atomic bomb had been required there would not have been the need for the Trojan horse solution that will lead to our extermination in the not too distant future.  But one was not enough.  Any species that requires a second bomb to be dropped so quickly gets slated for elimination.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2015, 02:48:53 AM »
Post a link to this study.

What you are posting is purely subjective. Why are you better at recognizing a lie than someone questioning "his" story by the victors? You can barely string two sentences together properly. Your responses are loaded with emotion, insults, subjectivity and signs of panic. You hardly ever post evidence yourself to back up your claims. You usually claim: "This has been proven to be a lie." or "Please post real evidence that this is a Conspiracy" etc. You really are not able to debate any of these subjects. It's above your intellect I believe.

However, I will try ... lol!

Regarding the WTC 7 free fall collapse, NIST prepared a computer model attempting to explain why it collapsed at free fall. In case you don't know, a free fall collapse is only possible if all columns at the base of the building failed at the same time. This typically happens when buildings are demolished with explosives.

Engineers have requested that the model's data be released by NIST. This is the response they received:

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/927-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-intro

Indeed, the fall of World Trade Center Building 7 is the third of the three only known "global collapses" of high-rise, steel-framed buildings ever recorded, and all three incredibly took place in one day: September 11, 2001.

Here you are: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=580290.0

What comes that bullshit of yours, why you link that crap but not the video where all of us would see the explosions? Try to explain that? I have said time after time, that easiest way to prove those explosions would be showing them from the videos. Why no one has even try to do that? Why no one want to use easiest way to prove this to the people? There can be only one explanation, and it is this: THERE ISN'T ANY EXPLOSIONS AT ALL. That is only reason why you guys are still linking that futile crap instead of those videos. There is plenty of video material from every side of the buildings, and in that material isn't even one explosion. If there would be something even faintly looking little bit like explosion, foil hats would have posted that in every fucking bulletin board on this universe.

Secondly, all "conspiracy theories" and so called "false flag operations" has one common rule: foil hats are completely blind to the real evidence. Why? They have blind faith which leads them at the evidence, which have being made by the stupids to the morons. People at the crime scene doesn't know shit, but the bunch of insane teenagers know it all even never leaving at their home, just reading crap from the internet? Have you never wonder why it is like that? No, because you don't have brain capacity to do such a hard thinking. Your thinking is more like copy/paste, because you use only the words what someone else has write for you. If you would be able to really think these things, you would see how ridiculously stupid there theories are.

And finally, please explain why all those fake evidences? Even this thread has them, because you idiots like to play games with human faces. There is another pair of photos, clearly a different person, but you claim that it is about the same man. No it isn't, and you know it. So why all these fake "evidences"? Are you guys blind or just the most stupid morons on this planet? The teeth's, the ears, the hair, the skin, they are all different, because as always, there has been moronically stupid foil hats in to this.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2015, 02:58:10 AM »
Is being a sheep also a mental illness? One wonders. Who's got the illness, those who question authority and propaganda, or the compliant ones who believe everything they're told?

Study proves 95% of people really are sheeple

http://www.naturalnews.com/034676_sheeple_study_psychology.html#

(NaturalNews) Scientists at the University of Leeds have conducted research that proves the tendency many have to act like sheep, unwittingly following crowd as if they didn't possess a reasoning mind. While this tendency may have its uses in some situations, such as planning pedestrian flow in busy areas, it doesn't inspire a ton of hope for humankind.

The study showed that it takes a minority of just five percent to influence a crowd's direction - and that the other 95 percent follow without even realizing what is going on.

Professor Krause, with PhD student John Dyer, conducted a series of experiments in which groups of volunteers walked randomly around a large hall. Within the group, a few received instructions regarding where to walk. Participants were not allowed to communicate with one or intentionally influence anyone.

The findings in all cases revealed that the informed individuals were followed by the others in the crowd, forming a self-organizing, snake-like structure (or flock of sheep, take your pick).

"We've all been in situations where we got swept along by a crowd," said Professor Krause. "But what's interesting about this research is that our participants ended up making a consensus decision despite the fact that they weren't allowed to talk or gesture to one another. In most cases the participants didn't realize they were being led by others at all."

Scary. Are we such sheeple that we allow a few "informed" people to lead us around without even knowing what's happening? Sadly, it makes sense. How many fall for scams of all kinds because of friends or "informed" sources, from pyramid schemes to religious hoaxes and political coverups. We seem to believe just about anything, or blindly tolerate it as long as the message is delivered with enough social credibility.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034676_sheeple_study_psychology.html#ixzz3noGpLeYd

Well, just look at yourself? What a sheeple you are, because you eat all that crap which you find from the foil hat sites. You follow that bunch like a sheep, saying what they say, believing only what they believe, and spreading their word where ever you go. That, dear child, is handbook definition of the sheeple. And furthermore, you don't even think to ask any evidence to prove their theories. Instead of that, you defend their crap knowing that there isn't any evidence at all. That kind of stupidity cannot exist without serious mental illness.. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2015, 03:04:32 AM »
HAHA. Ropo is way out of his league. His posts are laden with emotion, temper tantrums, insults etc. He is hardly slaying anything. I have yet to see an intelligent post by him where he refutes any questions asked.

I just tell the truth, and people who have healthy brains, understand it perfectly. Then there is this bunch of mentally ill little kids, who think that they are clever when they are repeating the crap they have found from the internet like a flock of parrots  ;D

Have we seen the videos which shows the real explosion at the 9/11 attack? Oh gee, have I missed it? Where did you put it, you little weasel??  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2015, 03:25:08 AM »
Hitler's Gestapo(secrete police) started out as a conspiracy...Millions of Jews didn't believe that they existed...Even when close family members were telling them that they did and what they were doing. So many Jews never left Germany because they just refused to believe in such things(Conspiracy theorist they would call them)...I wonder how many Jewish lives would have been saved if they believed early on what Hilter was up to? Ropo yells at the top of his lungs just how "mentally ill" conspiracy theorists are. If Ropo lived in Germany during the early years of WW2, how many Jews would have died because they listened to him and he just didn't have enough "evidence" that Hilter was doing such things?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

You fucking morons are really reaching out in this thread? Pompei? Gestapo? Do you have to go that far to find anything which even faintly resembles an example?  ;D

And how do this theory of yours fit in that other theory of yours, the theory of the holohoax? In fact, referring the information presented by your mentors, the über foil hats, gestapo was a best friend of jews, some kind of underground red cross, which did all kind of good for the jews at those holiday camps like Auschwitz.. so what the fuck you are talking about?

And would it be possible that you don't put words in my mouth? As far as I know, what I have said is that you morons should not believe things which hasn't be proved. That it is insanely stupid to believe these stories, which doesn't include any evidence at all. If that is too hard to you to understand, you are simply too stupid to this conversation.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2015, 03:47:35 AM »
Yet we have photographs of "bodies" at Pompei. Casts made out of the decayed bodies...

You did not witness WW2, but there are tons of photos and videos showing dead bodies, destruction etc.

There really are no photos of Sandy Hook indicating anybody died there.

So, you would need to see photos of the mutilated children's to believe they are dead? Where you have seen any? Any link, or do you have to go back in to Vietnam war or WW2? How difficult it is to understand that they can't publish those pictures, because it is against the law. Parents would sue the publisher for billions, and they would win their case hands down. Isn't it quite dumb to demand things which you know that they are impossible to get, because there is laws in this world?

If you get a boner from things like that, here is a feast for you:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457326537131942276/

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2015, 04:05:09 AM »
found a comment on another forum that pretty much sums it up for me,,,,,,

"Well on CSI Miami" doesn't cut it. You cannot base your expectations of a criminal investigation on a show in which DNA samples are collected, processed and matched to a known sample in the back of a truck in a matter of seconds.

Every scene and every incident is unique. Columbine is not Sandy Hook. Therefore, "well with Columbine we saw..." doesn't cut it.

No photos of the victims post-mortem? How many times have you seen photographs of the victim of a brutal murder plastered on the front page of a local paper? "There are no photographs of the bodies" doesn't cut it.

I am a former paramedic and currently employed as a medical examiner investigator. I call tell you it is not uncommon at all for a case involving a single victim homicide to remain at the scene for up to 6 hours while the police investigation is ongoing. We're talking 20+ victims here. So, "the bodies were there for a long time" doesn't cut it.

Do you have any comprehension of how many people would be involved in such a "fabricated" incident? We're talking both local and governmental law enforcement agencies, state officials and politicians (Including R's who are more than likely opposed to gun restrictions), the local media, local funeral homes and their staff, local hospitals and their staff and community at large. You mean to tell me NO ONE is taking? NO ONE has approached a news agency with information they can provide about a "cover up"?

Have you more of that bullshit, or did you run out of it? Why all in here are former this and that what ever thread currently demands, while it is obvious that writer is teen brat without any knowledge what so ever? In which front page has been picture of the murdered child? Not even the Lindbergh case has one, so what are you talking about? There may have being some child casualties of war, but I bet you would have difficulties to link here even one front page which has post mortem picture of the murdered child.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2015, 06:19:33 AM »
These false flag conspiracy theories are put out by the government to identify the morons stupid enough to beleive in such conspiracies.  They add their names to a list of those first to go to the camps at go time.  While they may profess to be all antigovernment and full of truth, they are clearly not rational adults.  Any rational adult would realize keeping a conspiracy secret with that many people involved is impossible.  Anyone who ever worked for any government or was in the army would also realize this.

You just made the list, buddy.  -- Francis Sawyer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2015, 08:46:15 AM »
False flag conspiracy theories equal paranoia equal mental illness or the other way around. -Too much weed is also a possibility.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2015, 11:22:11 AM »
I said there is a possibility of actors used, not that I personally believe it.

I haven't looked into Sandy Hook specifically so I can't care to comment on it.  The inconsistencies in reporting on the day of and following days isn't enough to say one way or the other, only to verify the fact which we already know, that information from eye witnesses isn't reliable and mis-reporting by the media during an event such as that is common due to the chaotic nature of the event and speculation being spread as fact.

There is also a possibility that no one truly exists beyond our imagination. We should therefore focus on probability instead.