Author Topic: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)  (Read 18633 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2015, 11:26:02 AM »
There is a certain irony to people who are mentally ill with conspiracy theoryism obsessing over a mentally ill person who murdered kids.  It all points in one direction, mental illness.

This was the plan of the aliens that "crash landed" at Roswell in 1947 (2 years after the TWO first atomic bombs being used).  Their crash landing was a false flag by the aliens.  The ship contained easily reverse engineerable technology that was a Trojan horse meant to spread through society and make use weaker, fatter, more drugged and more docile.  Their foodstuffs was where we learned about high fructose corn syrup.  Their medicine on board brought us SSRIs and various oxycodones.  Their communications tech is now our iPhones.  All designed to cause society worldwide to lose focus drugged out staring at screens.

If only one atomic bomb had been required there would not have been the need for the Trojan horse solution that will lead to our extermination in the not too distant future.  But one was not enough.  Any species that requires a second bomb to be dropped so quickly gets slated for elimination.

Bonus point word, sir. Concerted effort to revive henceforth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2015, 02:48:42 PM »
The Oregonian broke the media silence on the shooter. Naturally, it was the upstairs neighbor who spilled the beans to put herself in the spotlight. The shooter should get no recognition at all. -just another reminder for me to remember to cancel that rag.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2015, 03:04:10 PM »
The Oregonian broke the media silence on the shooter. Naturally, it was the upstairs neighbor who spilled the beans to put herself in the spotlight. The shooter should get no recognition at all. -just another reminder for me to remember to cancel that rag.

Christopher Harper-Mercer, there was never any media silence. Just a self-censoring sheriff is all, who probably should've done likewise with his own conspiracy idiocy back when.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2015, 06:26:02 PM »
Christopher Harper-Mercer, there was never any media silence. Just a self-censoring sheriff is all, who probably should've done likewise with his own conspiracy idiocy back when.

Well there should have been. It's grotesque how folks want to know all about these nut jobs. Are they trying to be sure they don't resemble them? You can't say the Smith lady isn't a media hound.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2015, 11:57:38 PM »
Well there should have been. It's grotesque how folks want to know all about these nut jobs. Are they trying to be sure they don't resemble them? You can't say the Smith lady isn't a media hound.

Jaclyn or Patti?

It's news, Prime. People want to know, and we probably should. Whether or not we name them, they will still be the famous face associated with "The Oregon Shooter" or "The Sandy Hook Killer" or "The Nazi Who Murdered All Those Jews," etc.

They're dead, not like they get to bask in the glory.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2015, 12:12:41 AM »
Jaclyn or Patti?

It's news, Prime. People want to know, and we probably should. Whether or not we name them, they will still be the famous face associated with "The Oregon Shooter" or "The Sandy Hook Killer" or "The Nazi Who Murdered All Those Jews," etc.

They're dead, not like they get to bask in the glory.

You are right. They are dead so the media attention is lost on them. Some suggest it inspires copycats.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2015, 01:50:56 AM »
You are right. They are dead so the media attention is lost on them. Some suggest it inspires copycats.

It very well may. Can't even dispute it, really; all these recent turds have referenced Harris/Klebold or V Tech, etc. They see these fucks as heroes. Modern technology, though, can't unring that bell.

Find a YouTube documentary about one of these school shootings, just to read the comments below. You'll be sickened to learn who's out there walking among us. And it ain't just a few.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
It very well may. Can't even dispute it, really; all these recent turds have referenced Harris/Klebold or V Tech, etc. They see these fucks as heroes. Modern technology, though, can't unring that bell.

Find a YouTube documentary about one of these school shootings, just to read the comments below. You'll be sickened to learn who's out there walking among us. And it ain't just a few.
Ban reproduction.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2015, 11:01:44 AM »

There has been silence toward Mom, though, who supplied the guns and bragged online about his enthusiasm. They interviewed Pop, no idea why Ma is off limits:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2015, 12:59:55 PM »
There's been another school shooting. This one was at Northern Arizona University, under different circumstances. No one has said this, but it could be gang related.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gunman-kills-1-injures-3-northern-arizona-university-school-officials-n441561