Author Topic: Serious Question  (Read 5534 times)

body88

Serious Question
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »
Lee_a_priest
Pros
Getbig III
great lives never go out they go on    Re: SUPERMAN LEE PRIEST
« Reply #50 on: Today at 05:45:26 AM » Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST PATHETIC LITTLE INSUCURE PEOPLE I KNOW.tRY GROWING UP.i HAVE A GREAT LIFE I AM SORRY YOURS IS SO FUCKED UP.
THIS BOARD HAS REALLY GONE TO SHIT FROM 70% OF LOOSERS LIKE YOU ALL.IN AM NEVER WASTING MY TIME ON HERE AGAIN AFTER TODAY.OPINIONS ARE FINE BUT YOU ARE ALL JUST HATEFUL NO LIFE FUCKIN WANKERS.
LOVE YOU ALL.

Serious Question for you guys to talk about. We see Lee in his dvd video making fun of a girl who was burned in a car after she was murdered. Then he goes on to mock a guy who is obviously slow with those light dumbells. This is all good natured and in fun which i could see and wasent offended at all. ( wouldent say the same for the girls family). Lee then goes to post that bullshit after people call him gay for coming out lookin extremley homosexual at the AC. Most of the time acts like a dick on here even when one is not trying to be an asshole... Has to me anyway. Guys got an awsome physique but wtf is the deal

Why does this dude dish it if he cant take it? And before all you fanboys attack me the guys got an awsome physique but fact is his shit gets old... :-*

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Serious Question
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 12:53:38 PM »
Lee Priest is a pro and has a right to say what he like, its an honour just to chat to a pro, and those guys were saying some real cruel stuff about Lee, what did you expect him to do???

body88

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
Take it in stride act like a proffesional... Everyone wasent attacking him.... he was just fine clowning on a dead girl Titus and A slow guy.....

All in good fun right?

Fucking drama queen

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 12:58:43 PM »
Lee is a midget and likes Jeff Gordon.  Enough said.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »
Body88, careful asking serious questions around here. Last time I did, my thread was deleted. people are very sensitive of truth around here.

Perhaps Lee is one of those people who thinks the joke is only funny when the joke is about someone else.
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »
Body88, careful asking serious questions around here. Last time I did, my thread was deleted. people are very sensitive of truth around here.

I know and im not trying to stir the pot or attack lee here but the guy talks all this shit and "jokes"

But say one thing about him looking about as gay as a Boy George look alike at the Hallmark store and he freaks and insults everyone.

chrisco57

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 01:03:15 PM »
i have noticed the double -standard also
to enjoy life, take big

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »
I know and im not trying to stir the pot or attack lee here but the guy talks all this shit and "jokes"
But say one thing about him looking about as gay as a Boy George look alike at the Hallmark store and he freaks and insults everyone.

I know what you mean. I was not trying to instigate shit either. I made a valid point, and asked for people's opinions. Someone here got their feeling hurt and pufff, my thread was gone.
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »

And people say we bash everyone.. f**k that Jones was on here last week and all he was getting was praise. Sarcasm even started a thread on how he was a good guy and class act.... Thing is Jones is real and doesent spout off and act like a hypocrite. Along with most the other cool pros who post on here. They act proffesional and dont go makig fun at others expenses but then when the tables turn name calling and insulting. Remeber when milos got the shit about the synthol. He took it in stride and acted lieka pro. He got repspect for that.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »

Yeah, well, some people get away with everything around here. You know who they are. Yet others can't even make a point without censorship. Just go thru this board and at any time, there are several threads that have absolutely no point, yet they stay.
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »
Lets see how long this lasts

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 01:13:38 PM »
And people say we bash everyone.. f**k that Jones was on here last week and all he was getting was praise. Sarcasm even started a thread on how he was a good guy and class act.... Thing is Jones is real and doesent spout off and act like a hypocrite. Along with most the other cool pros who post on here. They act proffesional and dont go makig fun at others expenses but then when the tables turn name calling and insulting. Remeber when milos got the shit about the synthol. He took it in stride and acted lieka pro. He got repspect for that.

You know, about a year ago, there was a guy on here by the name of "Protein Jones". That fool would start thread after negative thread about Dave Henry. It was ONE fucking guy doing it. The rest of the board along with myself told him to fuck off. Yet, in Henry's eyes we are all negative. Talk about sensitive. Truth is, there isn't one person here who doesn't get criticized. It's called an opinion, it is okay to have one.

Seems like all these guys want to hear is about how great they are. How much we look up to them. How we wish we were them.  ::) Everyone gets criticized. Look around. It happens in sports, entertainment, politics, etc. You don't see those people crying over it. It comes with the territory.
HAHA, RON.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 01:15:57 PM »
Dave Henry is also a midget.  Though, I'm not sure if he likes Jeff Gordon.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »
Lee is angey that Nassar called him out on his smooth lats....
L

body88

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »
Lee is angey that Nassar called him out on his smooth lats....

When?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 01:40:25 PM »
I heard Lee Priest's a tranny.
Deep Tissue Massage

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 01:41:18 PM »
i could give two shits if lee posts on here
im stilla  lee fan, but give me a break.  I mean his posts are so enlightening and great  ::)
Valhalla awaits.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »
once everyone hears about how Nassar got up and left during the Lee Preist routine , then bashed him on record as saying he was overrated .. Lee will be back to contend these allegations..
L

body88

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
Exactlyyyy. yes you posting here is a privlege for fans of the sport. Yes you have a great physique better than 99 percent of people in the world..

But you still act like hypocritical assjacker so thats why I said it

richbmraz03

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 07:55:19 AM »
I to agree, Lee is a great PRO. Met him at 2004 Olympia Expo. Had no problem taking picture's with him and a good conversation. Can not say that for most of the Pro's. Best of luck Lee at the San Fran. ;D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 09:26:57 AM »
You can't take everything these guys say too serously.  Remember their dieting for a show.  Lack of blood to brain makes you say things you otherwise would only think.  When I dieted to around 4% I would bumb into a wall and say excuse me.  Take that into consideration when Lee's pre contest.  I'd bet now he's done a complete 180 from last week.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 09:33:11 AM »
You can't take everything these guys say too serously.  Remember their dieting for a show.  Lack of blood to brain makes you say things you otherwise would only think.  When I dieted to around 4% I would bumb into a wall and say excuse me.  Take that into consideration when Lee's pre contest.  I'd bet now he's done a complete 180 from last week.
reasonable assessment

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 09:48:49 AM »
what do you expect from a guy who's been doing steriods since he was a teenager?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2006, 09:58:31 AM »
I don't know if I believe Lee. First he says he only takes 200mg a week of Cyp for his cycle, and then he announces his retirement 8 weeks before winning the Ironman. Now he wants us to believe he's finished with us at Getbig.com.

WELL I'M NOT BUYING IT!!  HI LEE!! I know you're out there watching!!! I know you want to post!!!!

Special "Instigator Gadget"  Ed

P.s. Can someone re-post Lee's drug cycle as reported by Lee?
BigNationRadio.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »
lee has been here for years and has put up with shit for years

only lately has he been snapping back at the insecure haters that wouldn't say it to his face

if some of you sensitive nancy boys got your feelings hurt for lee telling you how it is that's too bad

and for those of you on his ass because he joked about the titus situation SHUT THE FUCK UP because you know

you love the drama the whole titus situation has brought to the board you don't care about the girl

like somebody else said the SNL crew should be ashamed of themselves for all of those OJ jokes ::)

and body just because he asked the guy for dumbells doesn't mean he was making fun of him he was just fulling around for the video have a sense of humor it has nothing to do with that guy

E
E