Author Topic: Tim Sharky - Confessions of a Pimp  (Read 5670 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tim Sharky - Confessions of a Pimp
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »
Guy looks and sounds like a much taller version of Lee Priest...

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »
Guy looks and sounds like a much taller version of Lee Priest...

There's a slight chance it could be because they are both Australian, but I doubt it. Could just be his vocal cord structure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 11:32:57 AM »
There's a slight chance it could be because they are both Australian, but I doubt it. Could just be his vocal cord structure.

I thought it was the tattoo's and that they both eat the pussy of paid whores

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 11:38:06 AM »
Nebrews wouldn't last long against turkish/albanian/Arab Pimps..

lol they're all soft. All afraid of Irish gangsters. The Irish gangs run the drugs in Europe. Christy Kinahan cartel in Costa Del Sol. Not even the Russians will fuck with 'em.

When you come from a country like Ireland with a history of persecution for centuries and centuries and your parents/grandparents tell you the stories and stuff you can become a vicious person. That's why the Irish were always the most notorious killers in American mafia/crime scene. Even in the UK.
You look at all the most dangerous hitmen/gangsters in US history - the likes of Whitey Bulger, Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran, The Westies, etc. they were ruthless killers and the Italians feared them so much. Italians are notorious pussies and only strong in big numbers.
The UK's most notorious gangsters are all from Irish roots.
The Adams family have run London for years (lol, the Krays  ;D). All the drugs in Liverpool/Manchester are run by the IRA. The only people who are as dangerous are probably the Russians.