Author Topic: OBAMA RANKED #13 ALL TIME IN TERMS OF IMPACT AND EFFECTIVENESS OF PRESIDENTS  (Read 4003 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/stories/5134/most-influential-presidents?utm_medium=cm&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=ao.cm.ob.dt.5134&utm_term=dt#30-Barack-Obama

proof of Obama's effectiveness in terms of getting things done....He gets called out about issuing executive orders but has only issued 298..well below average for presidents......some presidents have issued over a thousand

More proof that Obama critics are Bullshitters

Necrosis

• Getbig V
http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/stories/5134/most-influential-presidents?utm_medium=cm&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=ao.cm.ob.dt.5134&utm_term=dt#30-Barack-Obama

proof of Obama's effectiveness in terms of getting things done....He gets called out about issuing executive orders but has only issued 298..well below average for presidents......some presidents have issued over a thousand

More proof that Obama critics are Bullshitters

I honestly think his presidency would have been special had right wing racism not ratcheted up to slavery levels.

Now whether what he was trying to accomplish was positive or negative is another argument. He faced unprecedented resistance during a great recession.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I honestly think his presidency would have been special had right wing racism not ratcheted up to slavery levels.

Now whether what he was trying to accomplish was positive or negative is another argument. He faced unprecedented resistance during a great recession.

Very good analysis.....I agree 100%....I think there was a lot of unconscious and conscious racism =due to the Republicans losing their minds over a black person actually being president....probably something they never thought they would see in their lifetimes....and you are absolutely right, Obama faced UNPRECEDENTED resistance to his agenda...a lot of it hysterical......I can't remember in recent history the opposition voting in absolute unison over all of Obama's proposals

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Very good analysis.....I agree 100%....I think there was a lot of unconscious and conscious racism =due to the Republicans losing their minds over a black person actually being president....probably something they never thought they would see in their lifetimes....and you are absolutely right, Obama faced UNPRECEDENTED resistance to his agenda...a lot of it hysterical......I can't remember in recent history the opposition voting in absolute unison over all of Obama's proposals

credit where credit is due. He had the most obstinate group of rightwingers in history, historic levels of inactivity, shutting down the government over things that have been routine etc. All while going through a great recession.

He will be remembered like Clinton or better.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
credit where credit is due. He had the most obstinate group of rightwingers in history, historic levels of inactivity, shutting down the government over things that have been routine etc. All while going through a great recession.

He will be remembered like Clinton or better.

Agreed....in terms of pushing his agenda and getting it done along with the obstacles he faced, he may go down in the top 10 ...especially if Obama care works out the way he thinks it will.....notice even the tea party has been quiet lately....I guess they too like gas at under $3 a gallon and unemployment at 5.6%, which is basically FULL EMPLOYMENT in economic terms :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thats pretty crazy especially considering the republicans and FOX constantly trying to sabotage everything.

If you wish for a republican president at this point, you basically have a desire to see America fail.

Or you are just an imbecil like that village idiot Coach.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
someone like trump have a perfect effect on this country...he has democratic foreign policy views and military views...but he is economically more savvy and he's not controlled by lobbyists and the federal reserve

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
someone like trump have a perfect effect on this country...he has democratic foreign policy views and military views...but he is economically more savvy and he's not controlled by lobbyists and the federal reserve

I do like his "can do" attitue...it makes him appealing compared to the career politicians who are so careful and won't commit to anything..but I think Trump would be frustrated by being in government....people don't just jump and do what you tell them to like he's used to.....

Although his wife as first lady would be absolutely amazing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Thats pretty crazy especially considering the republicans and FOX constantly trying to sabotage everything.

If you wish for a republican president at this point, you basically have a desire to see America fail.

Or you are just an imbecil like that village idiot Coach.

agreed...the Republicans have absolutely NOTHING to show for during the last seven years...they've gotten so caught up in fighting Obama because he's black, that they have lost perspective..Obama was the black boogey man they had always feared who would redistribute their wealth and give blacks and other minorities total equality...that didn't happen of course but the Tea Party and Repubs became so hysterical about it they lost their minds

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
agreed...the Republicans have absolutely NOTHING to show for during the last seven years...they've gotten so caught up in fighting Obama because he's black, that they have lost perspective..Obama was the black boogey man they had always feared who would redistribute their wealth and give blacks and other minorities total equality...that didn't happen of course but the Tea Party and Repubs became so hysterical about it they lost their minds

Wrong, the republicans has shown that even by trying to fuck up everything, a liberal POTUS is still a success.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Wrong, the republicans has shown that even by trying to fuck up everything, a liberal POTUS is still a success.

:D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
My first reaction when seeing this was to laugh out loud.  Then I decided to click the link and read the article or analysis to see whether it would change my mind.  This is the sum total of the analysis from the link:

"The current POTUS still has time to rank higher (or lower) on this list. To date, he has issued 208 executive orders, well below average for U.S. presidents. However, he's had a serious impact overseas, with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan." 

I feel sorry for you Obamabots.   :-\

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My first reaction when seeing this was to laugh out loud.  Then I decided to click the link and read the article or analysis to see whether it would change my mind.  This is the sum total of the analysis from the link:

"The current POTUS still has time to rank higher (or lower) on this list. To date, he has issued 208 executive orders, well below average for U.S. presidents. However, he's had a serious impact overseas, with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan." 

Yep he had serious impact with the wars he didnt start. Do you read what you write before you post?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yep he had serious impact with the wars he didnt start. Do you read what you write before you post?

Yes he had a tremendous impact in Iraq, with ISIS running rampant throughout the country, giving up a substantial amount of the progress before he took office.  Absolute failure. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Iran has 4 hostages... and they make a deal giving iran 150 billion dollars when they're gonna have nuclear weapons in under 10 years anyway supplied by russia...And they don't even mention the hostages in the deal...But Iran mentions that the only way we'll get them back is if we give back 20 of theirs and many other things lol...Sounds like terrible negotiating to me....But what do you expect? When Obama has talks with other presidents he always ends up looking like the fool....One of the conditions is that if Iran is attacked by Israel that the US has to defend Iran...Iran has publicly boasted about getting everything they want from the Iran deal and wanting death to Israel and America...These past 2 presidencies of Obama have been the worst two EVER....It's simple...Nobody cares about you guys being able to smoke weed or the radical feminist agenda you liberals love....It's time for more important stuff....This is why i vote republican and this is why i will vote for Trump...He is the only one running in either party that is not controlled by the lobbyists and federal reserve....Nobody wants a president owned by the 1%....i.e Hilary and Bernie and Jeb bush and Rubio

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Actually I really feel sorry for you Obama haters who have been destroyed by this president even though you and others wish for him to be viewed in a negative light......you and others try to pretend like you are being fair but you constantly twist logic and truth so as to make him look bad then when confronted with the documented and truthful reality, you curl up in the fetal position and cry about "Obamabots....  8)

you and others have cried about him being an "emperor" due to issuing multiple exec orders.....so when I confront you with the reality that in fact his issuance of such orders ranks below average and other presidents have issued 600-1000 exec orders, instead of saying "my bad, I was wrong" you torture logic and bend over backwards to disallow the proof that's documented in front of your eyes...just like the Tea Party and Republican congress....... 8)

I've destroyed you left and right on this issue constantly.....but you'll just keep going on down the same path and losing what credibility you have left, which aint much...just like the Republican Party 8)

Also he has definitely had an impact on foreign affairs...he basically has ended two wars and kept us out of another in Iran
signed the first treaty with Iran, normalized relations with Cuba..all major major achievements....except to the hysterical haters like you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Actually I really feel sorry for you Obama haters who have been destroyed by this president even though you and others wish for him to be viewed in a negative light......you and others try to pretend like you are being fair but you constantly twist logic and truth so as to make him look bad then when confronted with the documented and truthful reality, you curl up in the fetal position and cry about "Obamabots....  8)

you and others have cried about him being an "emperor" due to issuing multiple exec orders.....so when I confront you with the reality that in fact his issuance of such orders ranks below average and other presidents have issued 600-1000 exec orders, instead of saying "my bad, I was wrong" you torture logic and bend over backwards to disallow the proof that's documented in front of your eyes...just like the Tea Party and Republican congress....... 8)

I've destroyed you left and right on this issue constantly.....but you'll just keep going on down the same path and losing what credibility you have left, which aint much...just like the Republican Party 8)

Also he has definitely had an impact on foreign affairs...he basically has ended two wars and kept us out of another in Iran
signed the first treaty with Iran, normalized relations with Cuba..all major major achievements....except to the hysterical haters like you

You are unquestionably a legend in your own mind. 

The man is horrible and has the record to prove it, particularly in foreign affairs (see my comments above about Iraq).  The next president will have a heck of a mess to clean up. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Iran has 4 hostages... and they make a deal giving iran 150 billion dollars when they're gonna have nuclear weapons in under 10 years anyway supplied by russia...And they don't even mention the hostages in the deal...But Iran mentions that the only way we'll get them back is if we give back 20 of theirs and many other things lol...Sounds like terrible negotiating to me....But what do you expect? When Obama has talks with other presidents he always ends up looking like the fool....One of the conditions is that if Iran is attacked by Israel that the US has to defend Iran...Iran has publicly boasted about getting everything they want from the Iran deal and wanting death to Israel and America...These past 2 presidencies of Obama have been the worst two EVER....It's simple...Nobody cares about you guys being able to smoke weed or the radical feminist agenda you liberals love....It's time for more important stuff....This is why i vote republican and this is why i will vote for Trump...He is the only one running in either party that is not controlled by the lobbyists and federal reserve....Nobody wants a president owned by the 1%....i.e Hilary and Bernie and Jeb bush and Rubio

If you really followed politics you would find that when the Israelis do hostage exchanges, they often give back hundreds of hostages for two or three guys in return..this sort of thing is NORMAL...we are always at a disadvantage because we are civilized and care about human life whereas our adversaries don't.....Obama looks like a fool to you because you are biased and don't know what the hell you are talking about ....you choose to drink the Kool-Aid from the Republicans who have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the last seven years....PLEASE NAME AN ACCOMPLISHMENT......Amer ican presidents ALWAYS appear to look weak because THEY ARE REASONABLE and have to answer to congress and voters whereby other country's presidents often don't....as for nuclear weapons, they probably will have them in 10-15 years...but they would have had it within two years if not for the negotiations

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You are unquestionably a legend in your own mind. 

The man is horrible and has the record to prove it, particularly in foreign affairs (see my comments above about Iraq).  The next president will have a heck of a mess to clean up. 

you are amazing......what happened in Iraq was the fault of the Iraqis who did not settle their political differences as they should have....Maliki (who was voted in by the Iraqis and approved by Bush), set this up by denying the Sunnis a say in government..and he klcked us out of the country to boot....Ray Ordierno, the general who was in charge there confirmed all of this when he retired three months ago.....I GUESS YOU KNOW MORE THAN HIM...

DESTROYED AGAIN>>>>>>>your arrogance is absolutely amazing..you are truly living in a reality of your own creation

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
If you really followed politics you would find that when the Israelis do hostage exchanges, they often give back hundreds of hostages for two or three guys in return..this sort of thing is NORMAL...we are always at a disadvantage because we are civilized and care about human life whereas our adversaries don't.....Obama looks like a fool to you because you are biased and don't know what the hell you are talking about ....you choose to drink the Kool-Aid from the Republicans who have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the last seven years....PLEASE NAME AN ACCOMPLISHMENT......Amer ican presidents ALWAYS appear to look weak because THEY ARE REASONABLE and have to answer to congress and voters whereby other country's presidents often don't....as for nuclear weapons, they probably will have them in 10-15 years...but they would have had it within two years if not for the negotiations

We care about life?? lol??? Americans care about life??? Why don't you open up a history book from ANY COUNTRY other than the US...Even our buddies from across the pond?? It will tell you very differently...This recent drone strike has killed more innocent people than ANY school shooting in history...But what does liberal media decide to cover? We're the only country to ever use atomic bombs and MULTIPLE on the battlefield...Truman was a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT...You have been brainwashed...All innocent people we've killed...America has made it's fortune and we're able to enjoy the freedoms we do today because of the killings of INNOCENT PEOPLE...Don't you ever forget that...And don't you ever blame Republicans for not being politically correct and pointing that out....That is what makes us prosperous...All the terrorist organizations we've funded...To fight the soviet union...You remember that one right? That was in American history books at least. We don't want to get our hands dirty so we throw billions at monkeys who have killed for less to do the work for us...And then we pretend that we're civil and are pro-life??? Are you joking? Oh it doesn't matter to you...Because these are just foreigners right? If you don't care....Then why do you liberals love illegal immigrants so much? I love the justifications of "everyone was an immigrant at one point" well in that case, why even have a border, lol?? The whole liberal agenda is skewed and full of retarded followers...They want all the luxuries of being in peace and having what they want...But don't wanna follow through with what gets you there...They don't wanna give up any of their fortune for the betterment of the country...In fact they want more for doing even less...People like Obama have LEAD this ideal and now we're at a record high in self-entitled lazy people across this country....People like you are the problem

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you are amazing......what happened in Iraq was the fault of the Iraqis who did not settle their political differences as they should have....Maliki (who was voted in by the Iraqis and approved by Bush), set this up by denying the Sunnis a say in government..and he klcked us out of the country to boot....Ray Ordierno, the general who was in charge there confirmed all of this when he retired three months ago.....I GUESS YOU KNOW MORE THAN HIM...

DESTROYED AGAIN>>>>>>>your arrogance is absolutely amazing..you are truly living in a reality of your own creation

What happened in Iraq was Obama failed to negotiate a new SOFA, pulled all of our troops out, failed to ensure we could leave behind a stabilizing force as our military folks recommended and as we had done in Germany and South Korea, which then resulted in ISIS taking over large portions of the country.  Failure.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
We care about life?? lol??? Americans care about life??? Why don't you open up a history book from ANY COUNTRY other than the US...Even our buddies from across the pond?? It will tell you very differently...This recent drone strike has killed more innocent people than ANY school shooting in history...But what does liberal media decide to cover? We're the only country to ever use atomic bombs and MULTIPLE on the battlefield...Truman was a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT...You have been brainwashed...All innocent people we've killed...America has made it's fortune and we're able to enjoy the freedoms we do today because of the killings of INNOCENT PEOPLE...Don't you ever forget that...And don't you ever blame Republicans for not being politically correct and pointing that out....That is what makes us prosperous...All the terrorist organizations we've funded...To fight the soviet union...You remember that one right? That was in American history books at least. We don't want to get our hands dirty so we throw billions at monkeys who have killed for less to do the work for us...And then we pretend that we're civil and are pro-life??? Are you joking? Oh it doesn't matter to you...Because these are just foreigners right? If you don't care....Then why do you liberals love illegal immigrants so much? I love the justifications of "everyone was an immigrant at one point" well in that case, why even have a border, lol?? The whole liberal agenda is skewed and full of retarded followers...They want all the luxuries of being in peace and having what they want...But don't wanna follow through with what gets you there...They don't wanna give up any of their fortune for the betterment of the country...In fact they want more for doing even less...People like Obama have LEAD this ideal and now we're at a record high in self-entitled lazy people across this country....People like you are the problem

WOW..you always give me nice material to destroy you with....History has basically acknowledged that had America not dropped the bomb on Japan, that the battle for Japan's mainland would have been bloody with us losing an additional million men......that being the case Truman SAVED millions of lives by dropping the bomb...the Japanese were NEVER going to give up unless met with an overwhelming force....

Obama has destroyed and killed hundreds of terrorists including their leaders with drones....I'm definitely NOT going to apologize for that...it proves to terrorist leaders that they are not safe no matter where they are...people get killed in wars....when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan we killed Zarkawi's wife and two daughters....they didn't care when they killed our sons and daughters on 9/11...

I do agree with you about laziness in our nation...that people are dependent on government and collecting checks to stay home.....however that's been going on since the 60's...how is that Obama's fault??????????????????..also the government gives money to the rich all the time in the form of tax breaks and subsidies....funny you're not concerned with that

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
WOW..you always give me nice material to destroy you with....History has basically acknowledged that had America not dropped the bomb on Japan, that the battle for Japan's mainland would have been bloody with us losing an additional million men......that being the case Truman SAVED millions of lives by dropping the bomb...the Japanese were NEVER going to give up unless met with an overwhelming force....

Obama has destroyed and killed hundreds of terrorists including their leaders with drones....I'm definitely NOT going to apologize for that...it proves to terrorist leaders that they are not safe no matter where they are...people get killed in wars....when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan we killed Zarkawi's wife and two daughters....they didn't care when they killed our sons and daughters on 9/11...

I do agree with you about laziness in our nation...that people are dependent on government and collecting checks to stay home.....however that's been going on since the 60's...how is that Obama's fault??????????????????..also the government gives money to the rich all the time in the form of tax breaks and subsidies....funny you're not concerned with that

You didn't destroy me at all because i agree with you on that first part. Those are my views too. It was justifiable in a sense, but many innocent died when it happened and there is no hiding that. Many more would have died on both sides...But the demographic is what i talk about...Soldiers would have died...The innocents lives were sacrificed for the further prosperity of both countries as a whole, no? That's what it looks like when you put it in perspective....

I'm not concerned with the tax breaks?? Why do you think i support Trump, lol? He totally hates that the rich are not paying much but getting paid in lump some....He is including himself in this and will further help help circulate the money through the country by his tax policy propositions (his description of it is almost 60 minutes long, VERY SPECIFIC) that is what he excels at...Oppose to someone like Bernie Sanders who will just print money and devalue the US dollar....Trump will actually circulate the money that already exists throughout the public because he's an economic genius..This is what he does...Turned 200 million into 10+ billion....Bernie will devalue the economic potential of college students earning for short term loan reliefs....This is not good....Peoples earning potential is much higher right now....By making the colleges free you're essentially making it so your long-term earning potential after you get that job is much lower..But the short term is higher...Which is not good....The reason it doesn't look like that right now and it looks all messed up is not because people aren't making enough money...THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THEIR OWN MONEY...They're never taught in school...Devaluing US dollar is not the answer....Trump will circulate the money so that the wealth gap isn't as much...So that the middle class can AFFORD college all while there isn't another cent printed more than normal...Which means oil trade will continue being in the US dollar as well and we will be more stable than ever which sets up the debt ceiling to be smaller and smaller....Bernies proposed tax plan is 20 TRILLION dollars....I don't know how anyone could even vote for that communist...He's the opposite of what the American dream is....Truth be told he would probably die or get dementia (which is already setting in) before he even finished his first term

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What happened in Iraq was Obama failed to negotiate a new SOFA, pulled all of our troops out, failed to ensure we could leave behind a stabilizing force as our military folks recommended and as we had done in Germany and South Korea, which then resulted in ISIS taking over large portions of the country.  Failure.  
GENERAL ORDIERNO SAID THAT THE PULLOUT THING WAS ALREADY NEGOTIATED BY BUSH, AND SAID IT WAS OBAMA'S FAULT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ....I think I believe him more than I believe you.....The Iraqis wouldn't budge when we told them that we needed to stay.......OBAMA HONORED THE AGREEMENT AND LEFT.....if we had stayed, our troops would have been subject to summary prosecution and could have been jailed and executed for any perceived "war crime"....and you KNOW this...you're arguing because you've got absolutely nothing left and you figure I'll quit...but I won't..you are telling a bold faced lie and again you are losing so much credibility in this thread its amazing

Also you constantly bring up south Korea and Germany but we were basically running those countries....Japan as well..Japan and Germany were totally broken as countries....and we were occupying them with hundreds of thousands of troops and were able to shape those countries in our image......there was  no appetite for occupying Iraq because the Arab world would have viewed us as infidels and they didnt want us there

if you said we shouldn't have trusted Maliki I would agree with that.....but that's not Obama's problem

sigh.................... ........................ ........................ .DESTROYED.............. ........................ .................again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
GENERAL ORDIERNO SAID THAT THE PULLOUT THING WAS ALREADY NEGOTIATED BY BUSH, AND SAID IT WAS OBAMA'S FAULT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ....I think I believe him more than I believe you.....The Iraqis wouldn't budge when we told them that we needed to stay.......OBAMA HONORED THE AGREEMENT AND LEFT.....if we had stayed, our troops would have been subject to summary prosecution and could have been jailed and executed for any perceived "war crime"....and you KNOW this...you're arguing because you've got absolutely nothing left and you figure I'll quit...but I won't..you are telling a bold faced lie and again you are losing so much credibility in this thread its amazing

Also you constantly bring up south Korea and Germany but we were basically running those countries....Japan as well..Japan and Germany were totally broken as countries....and we were occupying them with hundreds of thousands of troops and were able to shape those countries in our image......there was  no appetite for occupying Iraq because the Arab world would have viewed us as infidels and they didnt want us there

if you said we shouldn't have trusted Maliki I would agree with that.....but that's not Obama's problem

sigh.................... ........................ ........................ .DESTROYED.............. ........................ .................again

Wrong.  Obama was supposed to negotiate a new SOFA.  He didn't want too, because he wanted to keep his campaign promise of ending the war in Iraq.  He sent Biden to negotiate, which ended in failure.  He then claimed credit for ending the war in Iraq.  When it blew up in his face and was questioned, he claimed he didn't have a choice.  Incredibly dishonest man. If he left behind a stabilizing force like the military (and common sense) recommended, ISIS would not be in control of large portions of Iraq today.  One of the president's many foreign policy failures.