Author Topic: OBAMA RANKED #13 ALL TIME IN TERMS OF IMPACT AND EFFECTIVENESS OF PRESIDENTS  (Read 4076 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
it doesn't mean you discriminate against blacks but you have benefitted from the discrimination of your ancestors......and yes denying opportunity to others based on race as the Jim Crow laws did in the U.S. is RACISM.....the impact of that does not just go away ....it lingers for generations

Lack of opportunity and denial of oppurtunity aren't the same thing.  A single mother with 5 kids to 5 different dads, living I  section 8 housing isn't being denied oppurtunity.  She lacks oppurtunity as a result of her poor decision making and a culture that doesn't value education

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
It's a study. It's not 1 incident.  And why don't you practice what you preach.  The police officers you see in the news are in the small minority of officers involved in questionable incidents. Don't assume the police force as a whole to be represented by what you watch on worldstarhiphop.

You seek to be a bit anti- police.  Maybe I'm suggesting that prematurely

I'm quite in the middle actually. I have many police friends, and I know them personally, so I know where they are coming from as individuals.

I don't buy into the "All police this, or all police that."

What I will say, and this is just me... I know that there is a thin blue line and police back each other about 85-90% even if their co-worker on the force is in the wrong about a given thing.

While I'm using my experience both as a police officer and my friends and former co-workers as an example, it does not negate what I have seen with my own two eyes.

Certainly not all police are bad, but they are a brotherhood and they do have each others backs... Just like you would have your friends back even if they are in the wrong. You convince yourself that your friend is your friend and that they are good people.

We all do this... The problem is that if I do that for my friends, typically it doesn't take away someone else liberties or lives in the process.

That's all.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
I never said that all Republican opposition is due to Obama's race...are you willing to admit that at least some of it is?..thats my point
I'd say it's almost as high as a number of people who didn't follow any of the presidential debates or the presidential run...but voted for him because he was black and they wanted "change" and it would somehow "better their lives" if he was the president...many blacks are sick of Obama because the exact opposite happened...the racial tension this past year was more than any year in bushes presidency...and there is no denying that...if happiness and crime rate directly correlate to income and living situations like liberals use to justify crimes...then Obama didn't help to create many good jobs after all...which explains why liberal news stations lie about the unemployment numbers...

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I'd say it's almost as high as a number of people who didn't follow any of the presidential debates or the presidential run...but voted for him because he was black and they wanted "change" and it would somehow "better their lives" if he was the president...many blacks are sick of Obama because the exact opposite happened...the racial tension this past year was more than any year in bushes presidency...and there is no denying that...of happiness and crime rate directly correlate to income and living situations like liberals use to justify crimes...then Obama didn't help to create many good jobs after all...which explains why liberal news stations lie about the unemployment numbers...

Good point. While andre here is attacking racism against obama, he certainly gives 2 shits about the racial bias that helped elect obama.  Blacks showed up in record numbers to vote for him, and it wasn't because of his political stance.  But racism against whites and a pro-black attitude is acceptable.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Good point. While andre here is attacking racism against obama, he certainly gives 2 shits about the racial bias that helped elect obama.  Blacks showed up in record numbers to vote for him, and it wasn't because of his political stance.  But racism against whites and a pro-black attitude is acceptable.

Certainly not. It's not acceptable at all.

Absolutely Black people showed up for Obama... At least the first time... Colin Powell admitted so himself. (A Republican) What explains the second  time though? If I recall correctly, Obama crushed Romney and black people didn't show up near as much as they did in 2008.

What happened there?

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Absolutely Black people showed up for Obama... At least the first time... Colin Powell admitted so himself. (A Republican) What explains the second  time though? If I recall correctly, Obama crushed Romney and black people didn't show up near as much as they did in 2008.

What happened there?

I'll stick to the topic of perceived racism, as this thread started with that.  The topic of weak and out of date republican candidates is an entire topic unto itself

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
I'll stick to the topic of perceived racism, as this thread started with that.  The topic of weak and out of date republican candidates is an entire topic unto itself

That's fair, I will just state that for any racism Obama got towards the positive, he certainly gets just as much to the negative.

It's probably a wash to be honest in regards to Obama himself.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What do you mean by stating they are over represented?  Are they randomly throwing innocent blacks in jail all while allowing all the criminal white element to run free.  I would say they are represented as a direct comparison of crimes committed.  It may not fit your liberal perception of the world that they make up such a small percentage of this country yet committed such a majority of the crime, but that is why the numbers are what they are. 

Do I believe that lack of income and inability to afford decent legal representation contributes to some blacks receiving harsher senteces, as well as their overall economic situation?  Yep, absolutely.

As it stands now, the climate against police intervention against blacks is changing.  In spite of what the media and people like you portray, studies suggest police are more reluctant to shoot blacks versus white as a result of being perceived a racist.  They literally hesitate to shoot in those cases. 

By over represented i mean there are more black people in prison relative to their numbers in society, than say white and asian. So the juicidal system is not afraid to prosecute black people, nor should they be.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
That's fair, I will just state that for any racism Obama got towards the positive, he certainly gets just as much to the negative.

It's probably a wash to be honest in regards to Obama himself.

I would agree with you completely there. And still I am of the opinion that any opposition obama has dealt with is a result of jackass career politicians, not his race.   Excuse me if I find it a bit farfetched to believe that the racist tendencies of a few influenced an entire half of Congress on their decision making.  Until I see proof otherwise, I'll remain of that opinion and not label everyone as a racist as liberals tend to do

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Just like the racial bias that American history is built on.....so record numbers of blacks showed up to vote for Obama...why does that bother you so bad???...its normal...record numbers of Catholics showed up to vote for Kennedy....record numbers of Greeks showed up to vote for Dukakis....and historically, whites have always voted for whites and wouldn't allow other races or whites sympathetic to other races to run....

weird how THAT doesn't seem to bother you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

What happened there?

exactly.....and Obama doesn't get elected if he doesn't win almost 40% of the white vote and almost 80% of Hispanics...no matter HOW MANY blacks showed up

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
exactly.....and Obama doesn't get elected if he doesn't win almost 40% of the white vote and almost 80% of Hispanics...no matter HOW MANY blacks showed up

Many republicans just didn't even bother to show up and vote as well...Romney focused on the wrong things in his debates....Obama was about 60/40 winning those head-to-head debates going into the election...Now knowing what we know it's more like 70/30 Romney but i digress...

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Just like the racial bias that American history is built on.....so record numbers of blacks showed up to vote for Obama...why does that bother you so bad???...its normal...record numbers of Catholics showed up to vote for Kennedy....record numbers of Greeks showed up to vote for Dukakis....and historically, whites have always voted for whites and wouldn't allow other races or whites sympathetic to other races to run....

weird how THAT doesn't seem to bother you

America's pastt treatment of blacks does bother me as it has also bothered many other Americans,  thus the progress we have made in race relations.  However, I can't change the past nor do I demonstrate racism in the present. 

My problem is blacks like you cling to race in regards to every subject matter and all of your short comings are race related.  You claim to have a problem with whites opposing Obama due to his color in congress, which is pure speculation on your part, yet you have no problem with blacks  clearly voting for Obama solely because he is black.

Almost every thread you start is racially motivated and as I've said before, at the very least you are a race baiter, at the worst you are a racist.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
America's pastt treatment of blacks does bother me as it has also bothered many other Americans,  thus the progress we have made in race relations.  However, I can't change the past nor do I demonstrate racism in the present. 

My problem is blacks like you cling to race in regards to every subject matter and all of your short comings are race related.  You claim to have a problem with whites opposing Obama due to his color in congress, which is pure speculation on your part, yet you have no problem with blacks  clearly voting for Obama solely because he is black.

Almost every thread you start is racially motivated and as I've said before, at the very least you are a race baiter, at the worst you are a racist.

white guys always call black guys racist when they discuss race.....its the pot literally calling the kettle black....and not all of my threads are racist as you say or even race related....actually you guys bring that up first usually and I respond..then ALL OF A SUDDEN I'm a racist...look at the thread title...

I rest my case

iwantmass

• Getbig III
white guys always call black guys racist when they discuss race.....its the pot literally calling the kettle black....and not all of my threads are racist as you say or even race related....actually you guys bring that up first usually and I respond..then ALL OF A SUDDEN I'm a racist...look at the thread title...

I rest my case

You continually prove that literacy is one of your many weak points.  Your 2nd post was a response in 100% agreement with one of your other race baiters that racism has plagued obama' presidency.  And that's fine, I'm okay with you having that opinion so long as you hold obama to the same standard.  He attended an openly racist church and has put himself into multiple racial hot boxes without knowing the facts. I can recite each one if you would like, but you will deny any wrong doing on his part. 

White people actually rarely openly refer to blacks as racist in fear of being labeled racist themselves.  What world are you living in where it's white people that always play the race card.   For instance, it wasn't all white millionaires that claimed chip kelly was racist and shipped all the black players out.  How ludicrous is that.  Black people throw out claims of racism whenever they can to see what sticks

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You continually prove that literacy is one of your many weak points.  Your 2nd post was a response in 100% agreement with one of your other race baiters that racism has plagued obama' presidency.  And that's fine, I'm okay with you having that opinion so long as you hold obama to the same standard.  He attended an openly racist church and has put himself into multiple racial hot boxes without knowing the facts. I can recite each one if you would like, but you will deny any wrong doing on his part. 

White people actually rarely openly refer to blacks as racist in fear of being labeled racist themselves.  What world are you living in where it's white people that always play the race card.   For instance, it wasn't all white millionaires that claimed chip kelly was racist and shipped all the black players out.  How ludicrous is that.  Black people throw out claims of racism whenever they can to see what sticks

Well..again..you prove my point by saying I RESPONDED to someone else's post about race...I did not bring it up myself.....so thanks...again, Mr. 60 posts, you haven't been here long enough to judge me in totality.....again...as I pointed out, politicians many times attend groups who have racist ideologies.....again..I point you to republicans who regularly attend "citizen's councils" all across the south...

I know you like discussing race with me but stick to thread title

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Well..again..you prove my point by saying I RESPONDED to someone else's post about race...I did not bring it up myself.....so thanks...again, Mr. 60 posts, you haven't been here long enough to judge me in totality.....again...as I pointed out, politicians many times attend groups who have racist ideologies.....again..I point you to republicans who regularly attend "citizen's councils" all across the south...

I know you like discussing race with me but stick to thread title

I don't equate someone's choice in theology/church to a city council meeting organized to get voted.  Further, city council  meeting is kinda vague.  Could you provide specifics. I didn't know city council meetings were arranged solely to attack blacks.  I always thought it was politics.  Obama openly attended that church for multiple years and even treated wright as somewhat of a mentor figure....until his sermons were released to the public.  I can understand where you will sugar coat that and compare it to a city council meeting, seeing as you think whitey is always the devil and blacks can't be racist.  The reality is he chose a church that practiced hatred for whites and America, until it didn't fit bis political goals.

Sorry to go off topic with my 60 posts, but you opened the door

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I don't equate someone's choice in theology/church to a city council meeting organized to get voted.  Further, city council  meeting is kinda vague.  Could you provide specifics. I didn't know city council meetings were arranged solely to attack blacks.  I always thought it was politics.  Obama openly attended that church for multiple years and even treated wright as somewhat of a mentor figure....until his sermons were released to the public.  I can understand where you will sugar coat that and compare it to a city council meeting, seeing as you think whitey is always the devil and blacks can't be racist.  The reality is he chose a church that practiced hatred for whites and America, until it didn't fit bis political goals.

Sorry to go off topic with my 60 posts, but you opened the door

well as usual you went in the wrong direction.....I said "citizen's" councils...which are white only citizen's organizations all over the south which have a racist history of basically being wanting segregation and resisting black equal opportunity

again...why not stick around for a few years before you start taking people on,.....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
well as usual you went in the wrong direction.....I said "citizen's" councils...which are white only citizen's organizations all over the south which have a racist history of basically being wanting segregation and resisting black equal opportunity

again...why not stick around for a few years before you start taking people on,.....

Well as usual you are citing past atrocities.  No such organizations are currently prevalent in the south.  What's next, are you going to cite sitting in the back of the bus?  We are talking about current times. 

And I'm glad you didn't at least deny the part about reverend wright's church.  You ignored it, but you certainly didn't deny it. 

You are as much a biased half wit as is coach. You just sling mud from the different side of the table.  Taking you on is soemthing a monkey that just learned it's abc's could do

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Well as usual you are citing past atrocities.  No such organizations are currently prevalent in the south.  What's next, are you going to cite sitting in the back of the bus?  We are talking about current times.  

And I'm glad you didn't at least deny the part about reverend wright's church.  You ignored it, but you certainly didn't deny it.  

You are as much a biased half wit as is coach. You just sling mud from the different side of the table.  Taking you on is soemthing a monkey that just learned it's abc's could do

WOW...you see???...I asked you to get some more experience before commenting on things and taking me on....NOW I HAVE TO DESTROY YOU YET AGAIN!!!!!!.....I am not citing past atrocities as you put it...the White Citizen's Council, Now known as the Conservative Citizen's Council or Council of Conservative Citizen's (they dropped the word "white" since it called attention to their racism)..is still active in 2015 all over the south and politicians still meet with them , often in secret, and they still have an influence over GOP politics and politicians......

please look at the links below so I can help you understand ONCE AGAIN how wrong you are.........these are respected sources, not someones blog..even Dylan Roof, who shot those peole in the church in South Carolina cited them as an influence.....many modern politicians such as Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum have met with them and taken money from them..many politicians including Obama have their hands dirty in this type of thing

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/us/politics/views-on-race-and-gop-ties-define-group-council-of-conservative-citizens.html?_r=0#

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/22/gops_extremist_contributions_exposed_leader_of_group_linked_to_charleston_shooter_gave_to_cruz_santorum_paul/

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/racist-group-lurks-behind-thin-political-veil-469691971967

I AM SO GODDAMNED TIRED OF DESTROYING YOU<>>>>>THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN THIS THREAD ALONE.....please read the above so you will be better informed, then either apologize or exit the thread

and please don't take me on again until you have reached at least 2000 posts :D..this is becoming really embarrassing for you even by GetBig standards

iwantmass

• Getbig III
WOW...you see???...I asked you to get some more experience before commenting on things and taking me on....NOW I HAVE TO DESTROY YOU YET AGAIN!!!!!!.....I am not citing past atrocities as you put it...the White Citizen's Council, Now known as the Conservative Citizen's Council or Council of Conservative Citizen's (they dropped the word "white" since it called attention to their racism)..is still active in 2015 all over the south and politicians still meet with them , often in secret, and they still have an influence over GOP politics and politicians......

please look at the links below so I can help you understand ONCE AGAIN how wrong you are.........these are respected sources, not someones blog..even Dylan Roof, who shot those peole in the church in South Carolina cited them as an influence.....many modern politicians such as Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum have met with them and taken money from them..many politicians including Obama have their hands dirty in this type of thing

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/us/politics/views-on-race-and-gop-ties-define-group-council-of-conservative-citizens.html?_r=0#

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/22/gops_extremist_contributions_exposed_leader_of_group_linked_to_charleston_shooter_gave_to_cruz_santorum_paul/

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/racist-group-lurks-behind-thin-political-veil-469691971967

I AM SO GODDAMNED TIRED OF DESTROYING YOU<>>>>>THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN THIS THREAD ALONE.....please read the above so you will be better informed, then either apologize or exit the thread

and please don't take me on again until you have reached at least 2000 posts :D..this is becoming really embarrassing for you even by GetBig standards

And this is exactly why I question your literacy.  If you think Dylan roof is the equivalent of oprah, Obama and many other powerful blacks attending reverend wright's church, you are an idiot.  I said they weren't "prevalent" in the south.  Do you even know what that word means?  What you are citing is a very small minority of extremists.  You aren't citing a massive  majority.  You certainly aren't citing well know racists groups Like the new black panthers and Louis farrakhan.

The difference between the new black panthers and these councils you speak of is the participation .  In general, 99% of all whites would denounce your councils. In contrast many blacks agree with new black panthers, black lives matter, or whatever new racist agent blacks are pushing.

And stop saying you are destroying someone.  You aren't 12.  You notice how I actually concede Points to you and tu Holmes even if it doesn't agree with my viewpoint.   That  is what you call unbiased, whereas you pushing your consta nt racial rhetoric is clearly not.   You cherry pick, ignore points that don't support your on, and In some cases you flat out lie.

Is this where I'm supposed to say I destroyed you or gave you a sick burn?  I don't know protocol on all that

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
And this is exactly why I question your literacy.  If you think Dylan roof is the equivalent of oprah, Obama and many other powerful blacks attending reverend wright's church, you are an idiot.  I said they weren't "prevalent" in the south.  Do you even know what that word means?  What you are citing is a very small minority of extremists.  You aren't citing a massive  majority.  You certainly aren't citing well know racists groups Like the new black panthers and Louis farrakhan.

The difference between the new black panthers and these councils you speak of is the participation .  In general, 99% of all whites would denounce your councils. In contrast many blacks agree with new black panthers, black lives matter, or whatever new racist agent blacks are pushing.

And stop saying you are destroying someone.  You aren't 12.  You notice how I actually concede Points to you and tu Holmes even if it doesn't agree with my viewpoint.   That  is what you call unbiased, whereas you pushing your consta nt racial rhetoric is clearly not.   You cherry pick, ignore points that don't support your on, and In some cases you flat out lie.

Is this where I'm supposed to say I destroyed you or gave you a sick burn?  I don't know protocol on all that

Hey hey hey.. No need to bring me up.

I'm also unbiased and have to bow out of threads at times when it gets to be too much.  I hate pretty much all of the politicians in the US and favor revolution, but would settle for term limits in all political positions and campaign finance reform as a start.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
And this is exactly why I question your literacy.  If you think Dylan roof is the equivalent of oprah, Obama and many other powerful blacks attending reverend wright's church, you are an idiot.  I said they weren't "prevalent" in the south.  Do you even know what that word means?  What you are citing is a very small minority of extremists.  You aren't citing a massive  majority.  You certainly aren't citing well know racists groups Like the new black panthers and Louis farrakhan.

The difference between the new black panthers and these councils you speak of is the participation .  In general, 99% of all whites would denounce your councils. In contrast many blacks agree with new black panthers, black lives matter, or whatever new racist agent blacks are pushing.

And stop saying you are destroying someone.  You aren't 12.  You notice how I actually concede Points to you and tu Holmes even if it doesn't agree with my viewpoint.   That  is what you call unbiased, whereas you pushing your consta nt racial rhetoric is clearly not.   You cherry pick, ignore points that don't support your on, and In some cases you flat out lie.

Is this where I'm supposed to say I destroyed you or gave you a sick burn?  I don't know protocol on all that

Dude, the argument was about Obama seeking support from racist organizations....I simply pointed out that the Republicans seek out such support from thinly disguised white hate groups as well....I even conceded your point about Obama having his hands dirty in this type of politiking as well....I never said they were "prevalent"..of course their not..neither are racist black churches....I am not cherry picking but I just cannot respond to every single point of contention you make....I would have to have a post a page long......

As for destroying you, I definitely and most certainly have.... you said I started a racist thread..I did not and suggested that you look at the thread title.....you said that Obama got support from a racist black church...ok...but I showed you that Repubs have done the same and this is normal politicking....you stated that there were no longer any such thing as white councils and I showed you that they certainly still exist and are giving money and support to Repubs.....how much more do you want me to destroy you? ;)

Also please keep in mind my 2000 post rule......but I'll be generous and show you that i have a forgiving heart and knock it down to 1000 :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I guess he left......good choice 8)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

Question -

Why (as you pointed out) is it considered "racist" for the conservative counsel to have the word white in it - YET - no one seems to find is offensive that there is a "Congressional BLACK caucus"??????????   That seems racist as hell to me...