Author Topic: Is Magic Johnson a Fraud?  (Read 7189 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Is Magic Johnson a Fraud?
« on: October 04, 2015, 06:53:37 PM »

Still kicking and looking healthier than ever, a quarter century later.  Very calm and collected during the announcement.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Is Magic Johnson a Fraud?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = cures

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »
He paid a horrible price for his health.  His son's a total Nellie.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = cures

This.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »
I don't think so. He's just lucky to be a high profile celeb with lots of money who just happened to catch it when new, and successful drug regimes were being developed.

Larry Kramer is another in a similar boat, still reasonably health 25+ years in. I'm sure there are others too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 07:07:13 PM »
This.

Not really. Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer, Michael J. Fox and Muhammad Ali are still both afflicted with Parkinsons disease, Montel Williams still has multiple sclerosis, and Patrick Swayze died of pancreatic cancer.

UNLESS, there is a cure for HIV, and none of the other disorders, which seems highly implausible.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 07:11:15 PM »
I don't think so. He's just lucky to be a high profile celeb with lots of money who just happened to catch it when new, and successful drug regimes were being developed.

Larry Kramer is another in a similar boat, still reasonably health 25+ years in. I'm sure there are others too.

HIV drugs have become so advanced that people with the disease are living much longer than usual.

Although HIV infection was once considered a certain death sentence, research published today shows that the average person infected with HIV in North America can expect to live to the age of 63. Gay men with HIV can expect to live even longer, to an average age of 77, according to the findings published in PLOS One.

In 2009, the average life expectancy for a 20-year-old American man in the general population was exactly the same—77, the study reported.

“[It is] nothing short of miraculous, given where we were 20 years ago,” said Dr. Mark Smith, who treats people with HIV and also serves as president of the California HealthCare Foundation. “It's a stunning success story for biomedical science and has contributed greatly to our understanding of other viruses and disease processes as well."
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 10:00:59 PM »
HIV drugs have become so advanced that people with the disease are living much longer than usual.

Although HIV infection was once considered a certain death sentence, research published today shows that the average person infected with HIV in North America can expect to live to the age of 63. Gay men with HIV can expect to live even longer, to an average age of 77, according to the findings published in PLOS One.

In 2009, the average life expectancy for a 20-year-old American man in the general population was exactly the same—77, the study reported.

“[It is] nothing short of miraculous, given where we were 20 years ago,” said Dr. Mark Smith, who treats people with HIV and also serves as president of the California HealthCare Foundation. “It's a stunning success story for biomedical science and has contributed greatly to our understanding of other viruses and disease processes as well."

My sister's ex husband has had HIV since he was 18 years old. He is about the same age as Magic Johnson. It's been a very long a bumpy road, but he's a healthy man these days. BTW he does not have anywhere near the kind of money Magic has. This makes me think good treatment is not all about how much money someone has.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 10:20:21 PM »
I have lots of friends who were infected with HIV in the 1980s and are doing well today.  If you were lucky enough to stay relatively healthy until 1994, when protease inhibitors became available, and living in a first world country with decent medical care, you should be doing fine today.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »
Magic Johnson had basically zero business sense...However, after he came out with HIV, he somehow become a business mogul...Many that know/knew him believe he was given many business's by the Hebrew cartel...Watch him talk on Tv even about basketball and he almost sounds retarded. Yet he was given many Starbucks and burger joints after his HIV admission...My guess that the Hebrew cartel gave him an offer he couldn't refuse...He already did enough in the NBA so why not become a billionaire... He knew he didn't know jack shit about business and finance and his whole future would be take care of him. The fact that his wife stayed with him tells the whole story...They could have sold the sham a lot better if she came out saying she too was HIV, but that never happened. Why? Because never of them have it...And today their closing in on being billionaires...Jordan isn't even a billionaire yet and he reportedly shakes his head when people tell him how great a businessman Magic is...MJ is 5 times the business man is but Magic because of the big lie is taken care of...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:17 PM »
Magic Johnson had basically zero business sense...However, after he came out with HIV, he somehow become a business mogul...Many that know/knew him believe he was given many business's by the Hebrew cartel...Watch him talk on Tv even about basketball and he almost sounds retarded. Yet he was given many Starbucks and burger joints after his HIV admission...My guess that the Hebrew cartel gave him an offer he couldn't refuse...He already did enough in the NBA so why not become a billionaire... He knew he didn't know jack shit about business and finance and his whole future would be take care of him. The fact that his wife stayed with him tells the whole story...They could have sold the sham a lot better if she came out saying she too was HIV, but that never happened. Why? Because never of them have it...And today their closing in on being billionaires...Jordan isn't even a billionaire yet and he reportedly shakes his head when people tell him how great a businessman Magic is...MJ is 5 times the business man is but Magic because of the big lie is taken care of...

Sounds like a plan. It also sounds like you are upset that you didn't think of it first.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 11:36:27 PM »
My
Ass
Got
Infected
Coach

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 05:46:12 PM »
Money talks.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 06:25:18 PM »

Still kicking and looking healthier than ever, a quarter century later.  Very calm and collected during the announcement.  

There was something that came out about a year ago and i listened to it on the news...It said something like he still has HIV but he essentially almost doesn't even have it...Regardless you can live a full life with it anyway...

Just thought i'd add that in there

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 06:36:35 PM »

Rumor has it Magic put his father in charge of his investments, what that actually means is anyone's guess. When he was growing up his dad had a successful  trash disposal  business and some other profitable ventures.

I'm sure Dr. Buss played a vital role in a young Ervin's investments as well, similar to the Arnold/Joe relationship.

As far as him retiring because he had already accomplished enough in the NBA, that seems highly unlikely.  These guys have to be a shell of their selves before they can even think about walking away.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:26 PM »

I never understood the Starbucks deal. They are not a franchise and all stores are owned by the corporation except for the ones magic owns. How did he swing this deal

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
I never understood the Starbucks deal. They are not a franchise and all stores are owned by the corporation except for the ones magic owns. How did he swing this deal

Maybe he threatened to PIITB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 06:56:29 PM »
i'm sure he has organic meals prepared for him 7x a day.  Best meds in the world.  And smiles/happy a lot.

that kind of healthy living with HIV > the average 52 year old, wrought with stress, fast food & hopelessness.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »
i think this one is your best effort yet.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 07:20:32 PM »

finally someone with a freakin' brain..!!  REP ++

how do you think all these NWO clowns ALL live to 90+, every single one of them... Warren Buffet eats McD and drinks cokes all day long and says FU Cancer... all of em'' 90+ years like its nothing

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »
he is doing great with 2 percent ownership of the dodgers  , of course he had a team of investors to pull enough money to pay for that 2% ownership

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 12:48:36 AM »

how do you think all these NWO clowns ALL live to 90+, every single one of them... Warren Buffet eats McD and drinks cokes all day long and says FU Cancer... all of em'' 90+ years like its nothing
so much for Steve jobs dying at 50. Maybe he faked it.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 09:02:41 AM »

he was never part of their inner circle....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 09:28:39 AM »

SUMNER REDSTONE...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 09:47:45 AM »

Steve Jobs was an asshole and didn't share his ideas with anyone.