Author Topic: HOLD OFF ON ALL ORDERS FROM MEXICO  (Read 1771 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
HOLD OFF ON ALL ORDERS FROM MEXICO
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:11:47 AM »
Any class 3 substance in particular for bodybuilding you're thinking of getting from a source in Mexico at this particular time....Hold off until further notice.

Thank you and thank me later

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: HOLD OFF ON ALL ORDERS FROM MEXICO
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »
i dont get from mexico but curious as to why???? some type of bacteria ? or a custom issue?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 07:26:50 AM »
something with their laws down there I believe. sustanon, bd stuff, dbol, will all be gone soon. I heard something, have no real proof so could be wrong

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 07:33:58 AM »
There is a lot of heat yes,.. But not only heat but a lot of sketchiness...Heat can be dealt with..sketchiness cannot be...best to steer clear....I will cue when it's okay...As long as you're on getbig i will keep you safe when things like this occur

I'm working right now to figure some more things out about what has happened...Training some clients at the same time lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:49:53 AM »
There is a lot of heat yes,.. But not only heat but a lot of sketchiness...Heat can be dealt with..sketchiness cannot be...best to steer clear....I will cue when it's okay...As long as you're on getbig i will keep you safe when things like this occur

I'm working right now to figure some more things out about what has happened...Training some clients at the same time lol
How do you know so much?
you are gay.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 11:26:52 AM »
How do you know so much?

I don't sell anything if that's what you're trying to get at

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 12:38:52 AM »
Why don't you guys just move to another country where AAS is legal like UK Turkey or Thailand instead of worrying about all this and risking a felony?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 01:40:22 AM »
Why don't you guys just move to another country where AAS is legal like UK Turkey or Thailand instead of worrying about all this and risking a felony?

Well people have homes, jobs, family and obligations to attend to and to change everything up about their life just so they can have the same amount of AAS they most likely already have is a bit foolish....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »

HRt is the legal way to go...  Can still find people who write up to 300 a week, some places also have deca.  Yiu pay out the ass but it's legal
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 07:28:15 AM »
I don't sell anything if that's what you're trying to get at

Was not implying that at all, just curious how u know so much about everything steroid related

Very impressive, like the old gh15, but much more logical
you are gay.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 07:46:30 AM »
Was not implying that at all, just curious how u know so much about everything steroid related

Very impressive, like the old gh15, but much more logical

Damning with faint praise here... :P

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
Well it seems as though the suppliers are back up and running...There were some minor roadblocks with some communication

FYI....A few websites were down...A few youtube accounts were terminated...And i received word that many people couldn't get a hold of suppliers and they had already sent their money...So this is why i said to hold back so i could get more information and see how it played out....But now things are running smoothly again....

Everyone is g2g  ;D