Author Topic: The lefts pussification of America continues...  (Read 3771 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The lefts pussification of America continues...
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:08:06 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: The lefts pussification of America continues...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 12:16:50 AM »
Guess the party...

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24488/
Time to kick these liberals to the curb. They should take their crackpot theories to a failed state like California. They they can live in harmony with all the other fudge packers. Good luck! The whole state should be put on PPV. I'd pay to see the ensuing chaos!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:04:38 AM »
1) demonization of the "left" led to two landslide POTUS wins.  Instead, tell us why conservatism is better.

2) LOL @ calling the obvious pussification of the USA something the dems created.  How many times have this batch of republican hopefuls been "outraged", "offended", or otherwise butthurt, in the past year?  They're all a bunch of lightweight wimps, on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Calling the liberals names, telling us why they suck - it didn't work, in 2008 or 2012.  not at all.  not even close.  If you want to lead a republican to a win, I suggest two things.  First, disown any fake-ass conservatives hiding in the repub column (IE: Trump).  Playing the fence, not sure, waiting to see - nope, doesn't work.  Second, tell us why conservatism and personal responsibility are AWESOME and how it can make all of our lives better.

Thanks!

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 01:14:50 AM »
Unwittingly, coach has been the best advert for continuing with a democrat administration.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 01:37:31 AM »
"liberals"

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »
Its a report about an event organized by Vanderbilt University

what does this have to do with leftist ideology or party politics?

???

"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 02:32:07 AM »
Unwittingly, coach has been the best advert for continuing with a democrat administration.

;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 03:53:02 AM »
Guess the party...

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24488/

crazy article.

I was in the city yesterday looking for stuff to buy and most dudes looked like women. Some dudes looked to wear spandex pants and long coats with flashy hair, they had that same self conscious stare that women have. I feel like an alien on a strange planet to be honest. Even some of the africans and arabs used that female fashion, just strange

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 09:34:10 AM »
1) demonization of the "left" led to two landslide POTUS wins.  Instead, tell us why conservatism is better.

2) LOL @ calling the obvious pussification of the USA something the dems created.  How many times have this batch of republican hopefuls been "outraged", "offended", or otherwise butthurt, in the past year?  They're all a bunch of lightweight wimps, on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Calling the liberals names, telling us why they suck - it didn't work, in 2008 or 2012.  not at all.  not even close.  If you want to lead a republican to a win, I suggest two things.  First, disown any fake-ass conservatives hiding in the repub column (IE: Trump).  Playing the fence, not sure, waiting to see - nope, doesn't work.  Second, tell us why conservatism and personal responsibility are AWESOME and how it can make all of our lives better.

Thanks!

The party of feminists, elite Hollywood queers,minorities who want handouts,hipsters. How does it feel to be to have the same political views?  Men who especially white men who are democrats are pathetic human beings. Traitors.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 09:42:50 AM »
crazy article.

I was in the city yesterday looking for stuff to buy and most dudes looked like women. Some dudes looked to wear spandex pants and long coats with flashy hair, they had that same self conscious stare that women have. I feel like an alien on a strange planet to be honest. Even some of the africans and arabs used that female fashion, just strange

They don't even look you in the eye anymore....just kind of glance to the side to avoid it as you walk past. 

Y

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 10:56:35 AM »
crazy article.

how is this different that the 80's? the biggest pussy slayers wore tights, had teased hair and wore makeup.

also you're posting on a board dedicated to oily men in thongs

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 11:10:37 AM »
Time to kick these liberals to the curb. They should take their crackpot theories to a failed state like California. They they can live in harmony with all the other fudge packers. Good luck! The whole state should be put on PPV. I'd pay to see the ensuing chaos!

You do realize that Coach lives in California and California's economy is about the size of the entire country of Russia? I'm not sure what state you live in currently, but you probably use money from California to pay for your state's things.

Just something to think about.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »
how is this different that the 80's? the biggest pussy slayers wore tights, had teased hair and wore makeup.

haha lol. Yes, clearly, men 30 years ago were much more manly.  ::) ::) ::)

X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »

So much truth here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 11:32:38 AM »
So much truth here.

Going back even further, men wore wiggs and frilly clothing and scarves and tights. If a guy walked around dressed like this today, he'd get called all sorts of names.

X

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 11:43:15 AM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 12:09:33 PM »
Going back even further, men wore wiggs and frilly clothing and scarves and tights. If a guy walked around dressed like this today, he'd get called all sorts of names.

I would also like to ask why they make this a left vs right scenario.

Both sides are bitches about different subjects.

The right claims there's a war on Christianity in the US, given that 70% of the US label themselves as Christians, I find that highly suspect.

The left claims that there's a war against women are whatever else.

The reality is that the war is against free thought and leaving everyone else alone... No one wants that. They all want sheep of some sort.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 12:56:48 PM »
I never said that the 80's fashion isn't any less feminine or whatever. If you wear the same clothes as women, you dress like a woman but that's just me